Kim Yoon Hae

Guest Chinbai Eihou

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happy.birthday

The first batch of pics are of her when she was 9-12 years old. And the second batch is recent.

Her real name is Kim Yoon Hae and the name she uses is Oori.

She's pretty. I think she was the girl from the cf with Lee Junki, the one where he is close in kissing the girl.

Guest Sarah.

She'll grow up to be a really pretty woman.

Yes. She does not look good without make-up though. I love the second post of pictures. All of them. But the first post of Kim Yoon Hae pictures are very...unattractive. She's so gorgeous, thin, and young.

-Sarah.

Guest shinny갈쓰

i think those pics are kinda old.... cuz her recent pics are much more mature..

she's so pretty ^^

some pictures in the first batch scared me. others were like "....wow she looks so young".

i love the second batch of pics. she looks much prettier as a mature person.

and lol, yeah...like someone said...hahas she kind of has kibum's nose o_0...it just reminds me of his.

Guest stylesoomin

she's pretty and thin. she doesn't look 15 in the first post and then the later post she looks older. >.<

Guest foxxx

She has a very unique look and her pictures look so high profile. Worried about her thin figure though. That can do a lot of damage especially on a girl who's barely in her teens and still have yet to grow :x

Archived