Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

@hibiscus23  I really enjoyed watching him as Liu Da Ming in Cdrama Another Brilliant life (though the drama is so dumb :lol:)  Here is a gist

17 minutes ago, pausky said:

@lucifercornerThanks much , yea , I started downloading from episode 40 coz that's where the hanam/seolchil clips with English subs ended on YT before it was blocked by kbs, I wanted to re watch their first kiss in the train station and understand what were they saying to each other.

@pausky  You are most welcome sweets :)

It's ep 49 the train station kiss :)

I love ep 50 too. that kiss in the alley:blush:

confession scene of Hanam

• Like 2

chingoos @lucifercorner @pausky this is why this thread i consider this now as my p/t job coz where can you find even on w/end or more than 8 hrs a day we come here no matter how bz we have been right? i nvr experienced this magnitude if you will before PHJ is just too charismatic & deserves to be loved and pampered! hahaha guys i'm quite behind with CP so i can't even join your sentiments about the kiss scenes but i'll peek at the vids after this! i'm not good in d/l vids so i'll just get by with what they have, btw where did you d/l it dears? pls so i can try when i'm ready! in EOE i also just wanted to see the parts of PHJ with Han --- really? they u/estimated our guy eh? look at him now and to top it all he won in EOE right? it's not good when ppl reached a conclusion before hand!

i really like his charac Muyeong in L&S and i got teary with his scenes with his adoptive mother coz she was endearing & loves him so much albeit he's not her real son; and remember Suhyeong gets jealos with Muyeong bc their mother loves Muyeong obviously than him? or maybe equally but i guess since M doesn't have his bio parents, the more she loves Muyeong so much! i love his parents, the father too is so u/standing! love this drama and there's one OST that i really like too!

yes he's v well mannered and down to earth that's why i think we love him more! thx for that vid i think by this time we both have seen a lot of his YT vids but i take it back i didn't finish his F. Outing yet i just remembered!

BTW guys not sure if true at that time but they said PHJ dated his co star Lee tae ran after their CP drama, now she's married with kids i believe! We realize in some other right ups that she's 4 yrs his senior but in one of the interviews PHJ in general indicated he doesn't care if a woman is older than him, and age doesn't matter! what a guy!

anyway, let me give you guys some more bonus for his gifs ok?

366a5df56b2ade6b5aedceb978166fa4e9f1167a

you know the numerous gifs we posted not sure if this is a dup so bear w/me :) you hv to click the screen of the above otherwise i noticed it doesn't work!

Hello to our MIA chingoos here, come home to this thread soon ok? :) we miss you

hi to @triplem @irilight chingoo irilight you may be v bz with new dramas eh? i hvnt ventured on new ones coz am trying to finish our dear PHJ's dramas as am so behind!!!! :(

0d3bd18d85f14d894f685b80a372681cd26e66e5

large.gif

i tried to look for the CP gif but not successful!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

chingoos @lucifercorner @pausky this is why this thread i consider this now as my p/t job coz where can you find even on w/end or more than 8 hrs a day we come here no matter how bz we have been right? i nvr experienced this magnitude if you will before PHJ is just too charismatic & deserves to be loved and pampered! hahaha guys i'm quite behind with CP so i can't even join your sentiments about the kiss scenes but i'll peek at the vids after this! i'm not good in d/l vids so i'll just get by with what they have, btw where did you d/l it dears? pls so i can try when i'm ready! in EOE i also just wanted to see the parts of PHJ with Han --- really? they u/estimated our guy eh? look at him now and to top it all he won in EOE right? it's not good when ppl reached a conclusion before hand!

i really like his charac Muyeong in L&S and i got teary with his scenes with his adoptive mother coz she was endearing & loves him so much albeit he's not her real son; and remember Suhyeong gets jealos with Muyeong bc their mother loves Muyeong obviously than him? or maybe equally but i guess since M doesn't have his bio parents, the more she loves Muyeong so much! i love his parents, the father too is so u/standing! love this drama and there's one OST that i really like too!

yes he's v well mannered and down to earth that's why i think we love him more! thx for that vid i think by this time we both have seen a lot of his YT vids but i take it back i didn't finish his F. Outing yet i just remembered!

BTW guys not sure if true at that time but they said PHJ dated his co star Lee tae ran after their CP drama, now she's married with kids i believe! We realize in some other right ups that she's 4 yrs his senior but in one of the interviews PHJ in general indicated he doesn't care if a woman is older than him, and age doesn't matter! what a guy!

anyway, let me give you guys some more bonus for his gifs ok?

366a5df56b2ade6b5aedceb978166fa4e9f1167a

you know the numerous gifs we posted not sure if this is a dup so bear w/me :) you hv to click the screen of the above otherwise i noticed it doesn't work!

Hello to our MIA chingoos here, come home to this thread soon ok? :) we miss you

hi to @triplem @irilight chingoo irilight you may be v bz with new dramas eh? i hvnt ventured on new ones coz am trying to finish our dear PHJ's dramas as am so behind!!!! :(

0d3bd18d85f14d894f685b80a372681cd26e66e5

large.gif

i tried to look for the CP gif but not successful!

@hibiscus23 and @lucifercorner Keeping up with this thread makes my day complete, I may not be posting clips, gifs etc but I'm thankful and appreciate your hard work , bring it on ! 

• Like 3

@pausky chingoo it's ok as long as you come & keep us company you need not worry about posting; glad we make your day and all of us coming here for PHJ feel the same way! this thread of his is very addictive and yet therapeutic! :) keep us company when you can OK?:blush:

not sure if this has been posted here but i always think that it won't hurt rather than gg back a few pages again right chingoos? :)

• Like 3

@lucifercorner dearrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssst chingoooooooooo you made my day woahhhhhh i luvd the Sang/Hojeong vid with piggyback hahaha you're v v resourceful! i give you 2 thumbs up waaaaaaaaaaaaay up for finding it! woah luv luv luv it i miss them dearly!  :):heart:now you're making me rewatch epi 3 re this vid you posted! LOL PHJ acted so naturally in this segment, i just can't get anough of these two OTP, our best couple of all time, at least for me hahaha am sure you too!

8 hours ago, pausky said:

Good morning chingus!

sorry for late reply chingus good morning and aftn jinnies here :) got lots of errands & u just don't know how i miss coming here as if (as Jisu said in L&S) my finger was cut off bc she misses Muyeong hahaha!

• Like 2

don't throw stones at me if this has been posted in the past but @lucifercorner i had to laugh over again seeing them esp when she was being chased by the dog & she jumped to his embrace! awwww so so funny and sweet! LOL then the scene where he offered his arm as her pillow melt melt! hahaha they got to have some NGs on these scenes where we can imagine them both laughing at themselves off camera!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

@hibiscus23 @triplem sexy, stylish & badass HJ in MxM :heart:

he deserves to win every award as Agent K.

want him to win the ASia artist award to start with *fingers crossed*

@lucifercorner @triplem i 2nd you on this chingoo SSBA HJ not only in MxM all of his projects he never seems to disappoint any of his fans for that matter! yes he does deserve to win N i'm w/you on this! let's keep our fingers crossed coz if i'm not mistaken last i voted he was garnering 4,000 plus am i right?

wait chingoo where can i d/l that song i didn't see that vid on YT at all :) i got his songs on hold bef i burn it bc i'm still searching for some more of his songs & i really like him singing also in English! :) thx for that! his voice is really sweet!

here's another one that he sings in English & i luv this song as well:

• Like 2