Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

News article today [ 171128 ]  

Newsen [ Lee MinJi ]

Park Hae Jin, 8th year bribery volunteer activity "until donation of 50 million won"

Actor Park Hae Jin has continued his volunteer service for 8 years.

On November 16, Park donated 3400 briquettes to the 12 villages in Bangbae-dong, Seoul, along with the drama "Lion" team, and donated 50 million won to help the elderly living alone.

On this day, volunteer activities were carried out by proposing volunteer activities by Park Hae Jin for a meaningful activity with the drama 'Lion' team, which is scheduled to be filmed from December. A total of about 60 actors and staff members, including Park Hae Jin, director Chang Tae-yu and actor Kwak Sang-ki Lee Ki-woo, who have caught the mega-phon of "Lion"

The villagers appreciated the "Lion" team, saying that it was possible for the residents of the rural villages to have a warm winter in the volunteering activities that plagued the cold weather.

Park Hae-jin said, "I am glad that the lion team who came to take the picture is coming soon, but the weather is comparatively warm and easy, and I am glad that I can finish it safely without any injured person. I think it will be the best food of the year. "

Park Hae Jin, who has been doing bribery service every year since 2010 for 8 years, has also served with fans as well as the evil spirits who have written bad smiles to himself. Last year, he delivered about 2,000 briquettes to the actors and staff of JTBC "One Man", and this year showed a teamwork with the "Lion" team to be filmed.

Park is scheduled to play out the next drama "Lion" from December. 'You from the Stars' This film, which has recently become a big topic with director Tang Yoon-yu's meeting with Park Hae-jin, is considered to be the best-anticipated work next year. (Photo = Mountain Movement)

Source: http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20171128080319760?f=m

• Like 1

@nonski thx for that article! woah 50 milln for the villagers and the elderly, how good can it gets? he's not only handsome and a good actor but most of all he's got a heart of GOLD!!! Bless his heart! He's truly amazing! Hat's off to him & his Lion team! With his continued generosity he's givings will go back to him TEN-FOLD!!! We love him more!

I came across one of his old YT vids and can't help but share them albeit most of you were of course ahead of me in terms of Hae jin's stuff :)

• Like 1

From kbs articles site....

Park Hae Jin delivers coal briquettes & donates to help the underprivileged

15118349210004056197_001_201711280829098

On November 16, Park Haejin delivered 3,400 coal briquettes to 12 families in the rural village of Bangbae-dong, Seocho-gu together with the actors and staff from his drama 'Saja.' He also donated 50,000 won to help the underprivileged community.

Actors Kwak Si Yang and Lee Ki Woo and PD Jang Tae Yoo participated in the delivery as well.

Park Hae Jin said, "I've been doing this every year, and I was especially happy because 'Saja' team joined me. It was easy since the weather was relatively warm, and we wrapped up without anyone getting hurt. The fishcake soup that the old ladies made for us is going to be the 'best food' of this year."

Park Hae Jin delivers coal briquettes to those in need every year, and he has donated a total of  1.7 billion won since 2011.He won the community service award from the mayor of Seoul this year.

Meanwhile, Park Hae Jin will begin filming the drama 'Saja' next month.

[Image source: Mountain Movement]

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/news/news_view.php?no=17912&sec=kpop

Watch the Vlive here: http://www.vlive.tv/video/49493

• Like 2

@lucifercorner woah just fin watching & woah they're awesome! they're all tall, the other two really resemble each other, one of them or both will be his co stars in Saja! this only goes to show Saja will be as planned! yeyyyy:blush: hey thx again for sharing, i'll rewatch it later! :) u know we can't get enough of PHJ mania! LOL

• Like 1

@lucifercorner thx for those chingoo, i agree w/you even his silhoutte looks handsome and mind you even i saw his vid during the AAA with his back on cam and his back is also handsome :) Ev.thing about him is beautiful inside/out!  i'll chk the vid of CITT movie later and i can hardly wait! i think i like his co-star too i've seen her in jang bora is here drama & she was funny!

• Like 1

'Four Men" Park Hae-jin and Director Jang Tae-yoo Team up again

Source | 2017/11/29 | 168 views 

"Four Men" has a full line-up.

photo915494.jpg

Director Jang Tae-yoo helms "Four Men" with Park Hae-jin and Nana in the leading roles. Park Hae-jin and Jang Tae-yoo worked together on the SBS "My Love from the Star" four years ago.

Music director is Jeon Chang-yeop worked on "Deep-rooted Tree" and "My Love from the Star". He is responsible for many romantic hit OSTs.

The director of martial arts is Baek Kyung-chan from "Bad Guys", "Deep-rooted Tree", and "My Love from the Star". The cinematographer is Lee Yong-joo-II while the lighting director is Jeon Sung-geun.

This is a solid team that will be traveling to Indonesia and other Asian countries to shoot "Four Men".

Meanwhile, "Four Men" is about a man whose goal is to survive in life and another man who looks for answers in love. The drama begins filming in December.

Link: http://dlvr.it/Q3ZwMB

* I thought shooting locations are mainly in Daegu and Busan so im confused on the inclusion/mentioned  of Indonesia in the article?

• Like 2