Ugg Australia

Love1403

Nordstrom.com or Uggautralia.com
Hi I wondered if someone can give me some help..^^

Since the winter season is slowly coming I wanted to buy a pair of ugg boots, the one called "Bailey Button" but I'm so scared for the fake ones out there..=/ Well from Uggaustralia.com the site and such looked like the are selling the real one together with Nordstrom.com, at least after what I heard from feedbacks I googled after yesterday.

But since both sites sells the "real" one.. I noticed that the 2 uggs from both sites is different!!!! :huh:

I wonder why it's so, that would mean "one" of the site sells the fake one? Cause if they are prodused real they must be alike isn't it? I also find it strange how both sites support each others with link over to each others site, but the uggs itself is like so different.. <_< I hope someone can help and give me advise, thank you;*

From Nordstrom.com (link)

30xjz3p.jpg

From Uggaustralia.com (click)

k3t2dk.jpg

Also the sole which bothers me, from what I seen from people the sole isn't suppose to look like this huh? :huh:

zmzi80.jpg

So lastly please help me.. :rolleyes:

I don't want to pay hudred of $ for a pair of fake.. <_<

They both carry authentic UGGs. uggaustralia.com is UGG's official site. Nordstrom is a well known department store. The pictures look different because of lighting and angles but they're the same.

Archived