Vma: Kanye Apologizes To Taylor (update: kanye apologizes again and obama calls kanye a jack**s)

Guest leongfun

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mechant-lapin

Please kanye, keep your nigguhrism away. It's not even afrocentrism, it's nigguhrism.

With such a huge bubbamouth, no wonder why you're the king of suckers! keep sucking please and stay away!!

Just keep rapping about your materialistic nonsense and your louies and disappear from the surface of earth.

Lol, yeah had P!nk won, kanye would die.

I wonder if Kanye's taller-than-him girlfriend approve his doings.

Guest Miss.Understood

A bunch of capped bull >.> I can sense the childish ridicule in that "apology." He has no class, manners, nor does he have an ounce of respect for others, not to mention himself. Way to go Kanye, you are now a complete richard simmons. Don't favor the outcome? Then richard simmons the eff off, hater. You have lost all of my respect.

Please kanye, keep your nigguhrism away. It's not even afrocentrism, it's nigguhrism.

With such a huge bubbamouth, no wonder why you're the king of suckers! keep sucking please and stay away!!

Just keep rapping about your materialistic nonsense and your louies and disappear from the surface of earth.

Racist much?

KANYE WEST > ______________________

Guest _escape.reality*

ugh, stupid kanye . x_x

he clearly drank before the show and got drunk =.=

i cant believe him .. and thats not an apology . <_<

i bet you he didnt even mean it at all .

and beyonce is so sweet <33

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

i saw it and was shock at the moment.

the look on her face when he said that was sad. she didn't know what to say but walk out the stage.

It was worst when she had to preform afterward.

It was good that beyonce gave her a chance after she won her's. I didn't expect that =)

Guest vanessa1988

kanye needs to die..i mean how many crazy outbursts are you gonna have?

poor girl..i would have started crying on that stage.

it was sweet of beyonce to let the girl have her moment. :)

Makes me wonder what would've happened had Pink won... :rolleyes:

Here you go.

Pink was one of several stars who logged online and blasted West on Twitter.com after the incident, snarling: "Kanye West is the biggest piece of [bleep] on earth. Quote me."

And the singer insists if she had won the award, West would have been left nursing some bloody wounds for stealing the spotlight.

She says, "I was there. It was the one time I really, really wished I would've won because I had this amazing Alexander McQueen (designer) purse with brass knuckles on it. Honestly, I don't think it would've happened if I was there (on stage). But Taylor Swift is awesome. ... I think he's just a waste, he's an idiot, he's a toolbox."

Apology #2 makes sense compared to the first one, but it means nothing. He's still a douchebag and will forever be one. I think these people should think of the opportunity to be on stage in front of millions as a privilege, not a right. I'd ban him from events.

Celebrity Me: KANYE, PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN john teshING SIZE, HAD IT BE PINK UP THERE, OR SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE YOUR richard simmons WOULD'VE STAYED DOWN! (someone already established that point) WE LOVE BEYONCE TOO, BUT THAT mini cooper YOU DID, YOU EMBARRASS NOT ONLY YOUR OWN RETARDED richard simmons, BUT YOU MAKE BEYONCE LOOK BAD TOO. SO john tesh YOU

adamlambert: Kanye needs to chill. He freaks out every year. It ain't that deep man.

AMEN

keep your racism away!

Archived