Vma: Kanye Apologizes To Taylor (update: kanye apologizes again and obama calls kanye a jack**s)

Guest leongfun

Guest leongfun

(Links Updated Sept 16/09)

Taylor and Kanye controversial video here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRJBBRnInVU

Beyonce wins Video of the Year award and lets Taylor Swift gives her acceptance speech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztH0dJ-TSgM...ure=related

Obama calling Kanye a J***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCdDKEFFU7Q

Kanye West apologizes on Jay Leno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjOR9lhfhBg

Taylor on The View: Kanye never contacted her and apologized

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjcof6ifEpY...player_embedde

50 Cent supports Taylor & "I wish he would come take one of my award so I could black his eye"

Pink supports Taylor and wishes she won so she could...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuHzcbc1ppc

Kanye-West-grabs-the-mic--001.jpg

ac8c3c01-843c-4698-a805-63545b4595b7.jpg

Apology #1

jzaxf.jpg

Apology #22wolhn9.jpg

www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog

Obama to Kanye - You're a JackA**!

Obama's colorful remark was actually made in an off-the-record portion of the interview that was tweeted -- and then deleted -- by ABC News reporter Terry Moran.

"Pres. Obama just called Kanye West a 'jackass' for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now THAT'S presidential," Moran wrote.

Politico's Michael Calderone has ABC's statement apologizing for Moran's journalistic breach.

Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCdDKEFFU7Q

taylor-swift-perf-vma.jpg

Celebrities Support Taylor on Twitter

Pink Kanye west is the biggest piece of mini cooper on earth. Quote me.

katyperry john tesh U KANYE. IT'S LIKE U STEPPED 0N A KITTEN.

ddlovato (Demi Lovato) AHHHHH!!!!!! GO @taylorswift13!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

David_Henrie some1 needs to slap Kanye West who does he think he is?

johncmayer Big love to my girl @taylorswift13. A class act.

justinbieber 2night is the most amazing night ever! Congrats to @taylorswift13 . I got your back. And I met Beyonce and she told me she loves ONE TIME!!

glorianatheband @taylorswift13 congratulations sweetheart! Keep ur head up. We love u!

martinsays (Martin Johnson from Boys Like Girls) dear kanye west, you are a classless human being, unworthy of the stage he stands on. grow up.

therealpickler (Kellie Pickler) Tator Tot, you handled yourself with Grace. Kanye, go grow some f-ing balls pinkberry! don't mess w/my lil sis!!********************************

TheRealJordin (Jordin Sparks) RT @mdoolittle I know I'm late, but really Kanye? Really? Taylor Swift is the sweetest girl ever & Beyonce is so gracious. Not right at all!

yelyahwilliams (Hayley Williams) Taylor swift, y'all. #teamTaylor

Taylor's band mates also offered their support:

GrantMickelson My boss and friend is the most talented and classy woman I know. Kanye is a douchebag. Done deal.

amosjheller I love my boss. She's a classy, dedicated and loving person who deserves her success.

caitlinbird My girl just took a beating on national fu&*%#>tv, conquered it performing flawlessly and left with ultimate dignity. That's my Taylor.

NICKZANO: Love Kanye the artist but that was some my happy poopoo^*! People Jim Wilson did the same mini cooper to our President. Put that passion into our future.

Haylie K (Haylie Duff): well, he accomplished exactly what he wanted, everyone is talking about kanye.

IKETURNER: "Kanye went too far. You never treat a lady like that. That mini cooper was wrong, Ye. Dead wrong."

adamlambert: Kanye needs to chill. He freaks out every year. It ain't that deep man.

stephaniepratt: Ummm when taylor swift got up to get her award and some beyonce fan/publicist came on stage to talk mini cooper and rep beyonce... NOT COOL

dannygokey I have one question - How could you be so heartless??

dannygokey Congratulations Taylor Swift!!! I'm very Happy for her ~ She's very classy woman!

immattgiraudoooooohhhh Kanye, you make it so hard to be a fan.. so hard. Gaga was rockin' though. I was scared ..but at the same time, I liked it.

michaelsarver1 Taylor Swift u rock! Congrats on your accomplishment and for representing country music, and all music for that matter, with amazing class!

JoelMadden WOW Taylor Swift's first VMA and she didn't even get to ENJOY it. Kanye You were just a bully on that one man.

heidimontag "congrats @taylorswift13 on your vma!!! you deserve it more than anyone!! I saw the devil in action when kanye west stole your mic! u rock!!!"

ChesterBe Kanye West has officially earned the title of King Douchebag! Way to go richard simmons. To think I thought he was kinda cool. LAME.....

OfficialKat (Kat Dennings): I'm throwing away my Kanye glasses. They were 8 bucks, no skin off my apple

ricky_martin kanye what an bubble gum dude.

ricky_martin @taylorswift13 has sold more than 10 million cds in the last 2 years u deserve the award 10 million fans cant be wrong. enjoy ur night!

Kelly Clarkson

Dear Kanye,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like mini cooper. I mean, I've seen you do some pretty rather infelicitous things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, bubble gum ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my bubble gum ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an bubble gum…I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC :)

Idk but the apology didn't seem sincere. I love how he's still trying to state that Beyonce's Video was better and should have won in his apology.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest natural-retard

What is did was wrong and disrespectful. His apology is not even an apology. At first I thought it was planned thing, like what Sacha Baron Cohen did last year, i thought he was copying his EMA thing, just for laughs but dude he was vicious and did it in front of a crowd of celebrities that he knew and she knew. He humilated himself and Taylor. Taylor should have punched him LOL.

Guest ace4va111

i kinda lost my respect towards him after what he's done to be quite honest...so i dunno what to say...he's a good musician, that's ok but as a person now?

and to do that to taylor who's a really sweet person is like ?_?

just caught his retarded actions on youtube, just a word DUMB!!!

He's like giving Taylor a slap & gave her a sweet later to cool her.... *wat is he thinking abt?*

He should use his brain before running up....

Credit to Beyonce!!!!

well he's not only humiliating Taylor but also Beyonce

gosh i think Beyonce just want to slap him that time it's so embarrassing >.<

Go Taylor i love how many ppl supporting her ^^

and the way he apologized doesnt sounds sincere at all

ah well he's so whatever -_-

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

The awards make no sense, though. How can Beyonce win Video of the Year and not win Female Video of the Year? :rolleyes: If her video is the best overall, it should also be the best in any other categories it's nominated in.

i second this . i dont get it ?

anyway everyone pretty much said what i was thinking

Guest pandoras0nymph

yeah i agree, its confusing.. whatever, its not a grammy or a tony or an oscar. so get over it kanye. kelly is correct, is having a moon man that relevant?? i felt bad for taylor.. she's like scarred by a fellow artist. fan of pop culture? you seriously needed a psychological evaluation or somethin.. sounds like he's manic.. freaky!

and to think her fellow nominees didnt even felt bad! coz they knew in any awards there are winners and loosers. sometimes you have to give way to others. its not all the time that you will win. im happy all celebs supported taylor. kanye you deserved it.

and what does he mean when he mentioned that he gave his award to outkast when they deserved it over him?? is he like saying taylor shouldve given her trophy to beyonce instead?

best one!

and I love beyonce so much more now.

Kanye was never in my list of people to respect in the first place. ugh. he's a richard simmons.

Guest lhsbndfrk89

That wasn't a friggin' apology. He was clearly drunk that night and he admits it as well. What he wrote sounds like a rambling alcoholic.

Everytime anybody has a moment, he always ruins it. And didn't he swear he will never be on MTV? He needs to stick with his word. His mother will be so disappointed in him!

ROFL.

Aw.. she looked so sad and confused after he left the stage. Poor girl. :(

His apology does seem fake. I don't like him even more now.

Archived