Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

Please credit when taking out! Thanks! :D

[HQ] G7 – Dance Intro, Muzik, Abracadabra, Bo Peep Bo Peep, I Want You Back, Gee, Mister on 2009 Entertainment Awards (2009-12-26).avi [211.45 MB]

*G7 from Invincible Youth = Hara (Kara), Hyunah (4Minute), Yuri & Sunny (SNSD), Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Hyomin (T-ara), Sunhwa (Secret)

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

The girls are gorgeous.. I still need to catch up on Invincible Youth..

Are there any subs yet? Only on ep 4.. aishh... so sad! I will get to it..

SOON! I've missed so much news on the girls, i hope i can catch up

with that as well =) Anyways, thanks for sharing the pictures, Sunhwa's amazing :]

Guest zahieyjunki

Netizens interested in Secret Han SeonHwa's predebut photos

df.gif

Girlgroup Secret member Han SeonHwa's pre-debut cable appearance photos have been the hot topic amongst netizens.

Photos of her predebut appearing on Mnet "Stunning arranged meeting" in 2007 were posted up on various portal sites on 29th December. Her features when she was younger have caught the attention of many netizens. Unfortunately for the show back then, she was eliminated out during the arranged meeting with the 'kingka' male student of the school.

Meanwhile, Han SeonHwa is currently one of the G7 members on KBS Invincible Youth, experiencing the countryside life with other female idols.

Go under the cut for more photos.

S:SportsKhan

file_down7.jpg

cr : k-bites

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Idol Show (2009-12-23).avi [1.3 GB]

MBLAQ & Secret

[HQ] Invincible Youth – New Years Special (2010-01-01).avi [700.48 MB]

Yuri & Sunny (SNSD), Goo Hara (Kara), Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Hyuna (4Minute), Hyomin (T-ara), Han Sunhwa (Secret), Kim Tae Woo, etc.

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Whoa they're from the same company as Untouchable! No wonder when I listened to their music, I thought it sounded similar to Untouchable. I really like their two songs and they're really good at performing live too. Can't believe I didn't hear about them until now.

Guest justine22

i'm starting to like Secret... i guess i didn't take notice of them before because when they debuted, the kpop world was barraged with a lot of girl group debuts and in my eyes, they sorta got lost in the mix but i see now how talented they are. i've been listening to their 2 songs for the past couple of days and i also watched subbed videos of their guesting on MBLAQ's Idol Army. the girls are very likable and cute, especially Sunhwa. i started watching Invicible Youth too... i have a lot of catching up to do...hehehe.

Guest 09Superb

The girls are gorgeous.. I still need to catch up on Invincible Youth..

Are there any subs yet? Only on ep 4.. aishh... so sad! I will get to it..

SOON! I've missed so much news on the girls, i hope i can catch up

with that as well =) Anyways, thanks for sharing the pictures, Sunhwa's amazing :]

Soshified (SNSD's International Forum) is the only one that has managed to sub from ep. 1-10. However, you need to be a member of the site if you want to watch the subbed episodes (you don't need to download, they have an embeded movie stream player). But if you don't like SNSD in general, then i guess you should wait .. :P

Guest cutegit

^ you can look for redquaver2 in youtube... s/he posted some eps with eng subs (from kbs world) but s/he's not done yet :/ and you have to hurry cos kbs is just on a roll erasing all the Invincible Youth eps posted in youtube...

I think i first heard their song in music bank and got hooked with it XD my dad always hears it playing and now he can sing the chorus of the song HAHAHAHA. i think sunhwa's really pretty as well. i don't really know all the members except her because of invincible youth <3

Guest Dipyramidal

I'm liking them more and more, and they seem to be making more appearances on shows

like Idol Army, Golden Bell, and KARA Bakery... And I can't wait for their album release.

Guest tamidesh21

i'm liking this group... is there a way to connect with them? i'm searching in twitter but i can't find them... no official website too... secret please have twitter!!! and reach me here in the Philippines!!!

Guest Kiss Me

Secret needs more lovin! <3

Omg, I fell in love with Sunhwa even more after the hidden camera prank that the G7 + Tae Woo pulled on her during IY. Awww, I wanted to cry with her. She looked really upset. But she knows that they all love her right? (:

Guest sherlock

i love their song 3 years 6 months. its a really good ballad song, too bad they're not really promoting it a lot. i think it could've bee a big hit if only it was promoted a lot more on shows. ^__^ here's a cut of Sunhwa on IY btw.

Hyomin Sunhwa & Narsha's wish for 2010

- Sunhwa's "wish" part is totally hilarious ^__^

credits: soshisubs + SMTownAddict

Archived