Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

3RD SINGLE ALBUM "GIFT FROM SECRET" - I DO I DO
weex.jpg
Label: TS Entertainment (Korea) Sony Music Associated Records (Japan) Official Fanclub: SECRETTIME
SECRET Facebook | Fancafe | me2day | Website (Japan) | Website (Korea)

TS Entertainment Facebook | Twitter | Website | Youtube

76200894.jpg7q1q.jpg ujh1.jpg
HYOSEONG | 효성 | ヒョソンJun Hyo Seong 전효성Leader, VocalOctober 13, 1989Height: 160cmWeight: 45kgBlood Type: A http://cyworld.com/secretimehs
http://twitter.com/Secretimehs
qyi4.jpg 4qgg.jpg
HANA | 하나 | ハナ
ZINGER | 징거 | ジンガー  Jeong Ha Na 정하나Rapper, VocalFebruary 2, 1990Height: 161cmWeight: 45kgBlood Type: A http://cyworld.com/zingnyosa
http://twitter.com/HANAZINGER

wcpi.jpg 8o6o.jpg
JIEUN | 지은 | ジウンSong Ji Eun 송지은Main VocalMay 5, 1990Height: 160cmWeight: 45kgBlood Type: O http://cyworld.com/jieunmusic
http://twitter.com/SECRETsongjieun

ne3m.jpg e917.jpg
SUNHWA | 선화 | ソナHan Sun Hwa 한선화 VocalOctober 6, 1990Height: 165cmWeight: 46kgBlood Type: Bhttps://twitter.com/seonhwazzz http://yozm.daum.net/smillegirl
63754687.jpg
iwyb.jpgI Want You Back Released: October 13, 200901 - 3년 6개월02 - I Want You Back
70828889.jpgSecret TimeReleased: April 1, 201001 - My Boy02 - Magic03 - Spotlight04 - 알아서 잘해요05 - I Want You Back (Acoustic Version)06 - 3년 6개월 (Acoustic Version)
54964072.jpgMadonnaReleased: August 12, 201001 - Madonna02 - 랄랄라03 - 잘해 더! (feat. 백찬 of 8eight)04 - 줄듯말듯05 - 자리비움
27374246.jpg샤이보이Released: January 6, 201101 - 샤이보이02 - No. 103 - 샤이보이 (Inst.)04 - No. 1 (Inst.)
26096183.jpg별빛달빛Released: June 1, 201101 - 오! 허니02 - 별빛달빛03 - 멜로영화
misxo.jpgMoving in SecretReleased: October 18, 201101 - 사랑은 Move02 - 섹시하게03 - 웃지 좀 마04 - Movie Star05 - Amazinger (Zinger Solo)06 - Together07 - 바래08 - Bastard09 - Neverland10 - 사랑은 Move (Inst.)
59119139.jpg
POISONReleased: September 13, 201201 - TELEPATHY02 - POISON03 - FALLING IN LOVE04 - CALLING U05 - 1, 2, 3
68897772.jpg
TALK THATReleased: December 4, 201201 - TALK THAT
s6mx.jpg
Letter From Secret Released: April 30, 2013 01 - YooHoo 02 - 키다리 아저씨 03 - Only U 04 - B.O.Y (Because Of You)
f64u.jpg
Gift From Secret Released: December 09, 2013 01 - 사르륵 02 - I Do I Do 03 - Remember Me 04 - Fantastic
SONG JI EUN

sjey.jpg
어젠 Released: December 15, 2009 01 - 어젠 (With 환희) 02 - 어젠 (Solo) 03 - 어젠 (Inst.)
kgul.jpg
미친거니 Released: March 3, 2011 01 - 미친거니 (feat. 방용국) 02 - 미친거니 (Inst.)
jvna.jpg
희망고문 Released: September 30, 2013 01 - Vintage (Feat. Zelo Of B.A.P) 02 - 희망고문 03 - Date Mate

HAN SUN HWA

mvhk.jpg다 예뻐 Released: December 27, 2012 01 - 다 예뻐

40671922.jpg
I Want You Back

Magic
|
Madonna
|
샤이보이
|
별빛달빛
|
사랑은 MOVE
|
|
POISON
 Making: 
TALK THAT
Making: 
YooHoo
Making I Do I Do

SONG JI EUN 미친거니 (feat. 방용국)
추워요 (부탁해요 캡틴 OST)
희망고문

HAN SUN HWA 다 예뻐
70094699.jpg샤이보이 110113: MNET M!Countdown 110204: KBS Music Bank 110211: KBS Music Bank 110218: KBS Music Bank 110220: SBS Inkigayo
별빛달빛 110619: SBS Inkigayo
2010 25th Golden Disk Awards: Newcomer Award 18th Korean Culture Entertainment Awards: New Generation Popular Music Teen Singer Award
2011 20th Seoul Music Awards: Bonsang 6th Asia Model Festival Awards: Popular Singer Award 3rd Melon Music Awards: Bonsang
2012 26th Golden Disk Awards: Digital Bonsang 21st Seoul Music Awards: Bonsang 1st Gaon Chart K-POP Awards: Song of the Year - January 1st Gaon Chart K-POP Awards: Song of the Year - June
2013 27th Golden Disk Awards: Digital Bonsang 22nd Seoul Music Awards: Bonsang

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mkayimcherry

I have to admit I'm really interested and curious about this group. I love Song Ji Eun's vocals. I always loved that Untouchable track to find out that she's the one featured in it, definitely keeping an eye out for her. I also like Zinger. She could've just imitated 50cent and just rapped to his lyrics but she didn't. Props to her and she's got some talent going on for her. The ending of the video was quite cute too.

I really doubt they'll be released under YG, it doesn't make sense logically. Which brings up the question of what company they're under?

Guest l0vel0vek0rean

I'm liking them already!! <333

I think Zinger is good at rapping! And Ji Eun is good at singing haha~!

I've always thought Hyo Sung was cute!! :D

Guest magicaL.chubi3

aigoo~ I am really anticipating this group. I hope they will have success debut. ^_^ they should. It would be a shame that that they will not have an impact in the industry. ^_^

Guest shinee_island

well, too many gurls these days . i hope they will survive

but hey song ji eun is sucha good singer! and they got a fine look . why dont we just give them a try?

looking forward for the last member...

and omg i just realized that hyosung was in diary with jiwon 8D

Guest loving_D

song jieun seems really promising. and zinger is so cool...i love these hip rapper girls that are suddenly appearing!

SO many girl groups (end-of-the-year awards will be crazy), but i'm actually quite excited for this one. seems like they've got a lot of talent.

Guest xWindwalkerx

I'm actually looking forward to the debut of this group!! Despite, my ugggh towards the introduction of another girl group into the Kpop scene. Song Ji Eun previous credits really making me want to listen to this group :).

Definitely not a fan of the influx of girl groups, but after seeing the clips from both Ji Eun and Zinger, I can't help but be intrigued. Ji Eun sounds like she has a nice tone and pretty strong vocals that can be developed, and Zinger has a more natural rapper feel than I think some "rappers" from other girl groups have. Her flow could use some improvement, but her voice sounds pretty good and it looks like she actually likes to rap rather than be forced into it. :)

Hoping they don't go the whole "cutsy" or "will be totally different from everyone else" routes - that would totally ruin it for me and they would be going in the "been there, seen that, goodbye" category. If they could just be actually good singers/rappers and have a debut song that's not autotuned and can show their vocals, I think that would at least give them a fighting chance in this war of the newbie girl groups (maybe)... Now just going to sit back and see what they come out with. :D

Guest myname_boa_betheone

Song Ji Eun's voice is <3

Zinger, however, tried too hard to impress. Her flow is great but the way she raps, just heavy and forced. Can she just be more natural instead of "look look look at me, look how badass I am". (The girl behind her is hilarious haha)

But this group seems promising. I'm looking forward to see what they offer.

^ agree about zinger. i think she can rap well, but she looks like she tried too hard in that clip.

ji eun's voice is cute. :D

and i love the 2 girls at the end of zinger's clip. xD

Guest superstar`kiss

I remember Hyosung from Battle Shinhwa! xD I'm glad she's finally debuting.

JiEun is SO good! Gahh, and she has a lot of awesome history already. That's so cool.

Zinger sounds SO good! I'm really looking forward to who the 4th member is.

I think I'm really going to like them.

They're not YG are they? :blink: Why are people saying that?

Guest zahieyjunki

Zinger caught my attention..

Jieun sounds nice...

who's the other member?

there's really lot of great rookies to compete off just wish them all da best..

I remember Hyosung from Battle Shinhwa! xD I'm glad she's finally debuting.

JiEun is SO good! Gahh, and she has a lot of awesome history already. That's so cool.

Zinger sounds SO good! I'm really looking forward to who the 4th member is.

I think I'm really going to like them.

They're not YG are they? :blink: Why are people saying that?

^ They're confusing KIM Jieun from YG that's debuting in a 3 member girl group next month with this Jieun from Secret.

Archived