Jang Geun Suk Had A Crush On Ha Jiwon?!

"Noona is so pretty~" + JGS in ELLE Korea
jpioo2.jpg

Back in 2006, Jang Geun-seok was a baby-faced, 21-year-old actor transitioning into more adult roles in the hit KBS sageuk drama Hwang Jini, which starred Ha Ji-won as the famous gisaeng. (Okay, he’s still baby-faced.) Three years later, he has admitted to an old crush on his noona co-star back when they played mutual first loves in that drama.

He made the confession at the taping of an upcoming episode of KBS’s Entertainment Weekly, in response to the question, “Have you ever fallen in love while filming?” He answered yes, saying, “When I was filming Hwang Jini, I had a one-sided crush on Ha Ji-won noona. … She’s so beautiful and kind that a person can’t help but fall for her.”

He also named Lee Byung-heon as the actor he’d most like to be like, explaining, “I’m envious of Lee Lee Byung-heon, who displayed such unforgettable acting in the movie Bittersweet Life.”

The segment airs on the August 29 broadcast of Entertainment Relay. Jang Geun-seok’s latest film, Itaewon Murder Case, opens on September 10.

Via Now News

from dramabeans:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/jang-geu...h-on-ha-ji-won/

30j4ajp.jpg

how cute!

-------------

JGS in ELLE KOREA,

September issue

cr: nikibi@soompi, Eileen @ChangHwui MiClub

2ntk32g.jpg

5zqoth.jpg

9uw2o1.jpg

Guest SuperKyle

omfg thanks for this! i really love Ha Jiwon and Hwang JinYi is just an awesome drama, this drama is still very ingraned in my mind <3 and this makes me real giddy knowing that he actually had a crush on her <3 ohmygawd and he's so smexy/cute, hahah! oh man Ha Jiwon <3

i was pretty much in love with theyre love story in the drama <3 such a pure and innocent love <3

Guest crazy lulu

i'm finding him less and less attractive. eh -- i was probably in love with the prince of hong gil dong and not him to begin with. 8/

^ lol prince changhui = hottest prince ever. @_@ hahah. sometimes whne i see recent pictures of him and stuff, i go .. wait .. why do i like him again? and then i see a picture of him in hgd and it's like .. oh so that's why<3 LOL.

i only watched Hwang Jinyi for his love story w/ HJW hahha.

but i stopped watching before i got to the part when theyre seeing each other -_-.

Guest ohmylamb.

OMG I love Hwang Jinyi!

It was such a beautiful drama and I've learnt alot about Korean culture from it.

I like the on-screen couple.

Ha Ji Won acted as if she was the same age as him so there was no awkwardness between them :D

Sigh Eunho had to die and that episode made me shed tears so much

Memories watching Hwang Jinyi.

Guest polaris

Ahhh! That is so cute that he had a crush on Ha Ji Won! Seriousy she is so talented and beautiful.

I remember there were clips of their NG kiss scenes for Hwang Jini... JGS was so nervous.. now we know why ~~hahaa~~

Guest tiffanydawn

haha,awhhh :P

she kinda looks like sunmi lol random.

yeah yeah ;)

lol. JGS is so cute. i can't blame him if he had a crush on Ha Jiwon.

she is really pretty and is a good actress too :D

Guest zahieyjunki

I love both acting in Hwang Jini.. I was actually prefer Jiwon with Geun Suk more than the other guy in that drama..

Ha Jiwon is pretty and her legs is envy like in the "So Hot" song..

no wonder...

Guest natural-retard

But who wouldn't have a crush on her...I do and I will openly admit it to anyone even if they are not familiar with the Korean entainment circle, She is just too beautiful to deny the world of knowing her existence.

Guest SmILe8)

Aw...that's so cute! I loved Hwang JiNi...especially the parts that had Jang GeunSuhk.

And the part where he stood in the rain for their love...that was so sad.

Archived