Friends Lists

bvl

So just wondering, how do you all group your friends on msn, aim, etc?

I used to do it by grades, schools, families, and stuff but it's getting kind of difficult now that I'm going into my last year of high school and most my friends don't fall into any of those applicable categories.

I just want some ideas for back to school revamping of.. everything :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ramen-C

How I knew them

e.g temple, school, weekend tutoring,

and for those who I met through friends/parties and what not "People from out of space"

Yeh random but I couldn't think of a more polite term.

Guest adieu.cloud

mines so original

buddies, & dumb richard simmons for the people who just LOVES to get on my nerves . it use to be haters but i changed it :P

Guest __LOST

i used to do that. girls from my grade, boys from my grade, the older people, the people i don't really like, & the people i can't remember. :P now i'm too lazy & just group them together.

i group them by how i met them.

for instance, people i met in school, i group them by subjects/courses/organizations.

if i met a schoolmate through a friend, i group him under the school (general) category.

sounds complicated. but yeah, that's how i do it. XD

recently though, i do faves for the people i talk to the most. it makes things easier.

Guest ovovoovo

I never group people on msn. It's just WAY TOO... much clutter? I don't know but I just don't like it. Usually for me, it's just offline and online.

I have:

Favourites - best friends and really really close/good friends

10B + Electives - people in my roll call class and elective classes

Groupie - People in my group

Hurstville - Friends/people from primary

NSG - other people in my school

Others - other friends from other HS

Guest iyaiyayeo

everyone's just on one list. i'm too lazy to classify them. besides, i only show people who are online so it'll be easy for me to look up.

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

msn - offline / online. simple as that ^^

its just way too annoying to have to click and then unclick 30+ different sub groups.

Guest Whateva

When I was younger, I did boy and girl groups. Now I just have online and offline. Once I'm through with college, I'll make work/family/friend groups.

Archived