so what's some stupid stuff you've seen drivers on the road do?

Guest i'm lagging yo

One time I was comming out of class with my 2 friends. One was driving an RX-7, the other a 300ZX and I'm just chilling in my accord(my car at the time). Anyways, all 3 of us were driving down this road and this guy in an RSX starts speeding passed us and tailing my friend in the 300zx. We get to a stop light and my friend in the 300ZX is sitting right next to the RSX on the line in front of the stoplight. There's a cop sitting behind the RSX, but the guy in the RSX was an idiot, must not have seen the cop behind him, and he started revving at my friend. The light turns green, the RSX gets pulled over. One of the funniest things I've seen.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaesun

One time I was comming out of class with my 2 friends. One was driving an RX-7, the other a 300ZX and I'm just chilling in my accord(my car at the time). Anyways, all 3 of us were driving down this road and this guy in an RSX starts speeding passed us and tailing my friend in the 300zx. We get to a stop light and my friend in the 300ZX is sitting right next to the RSX on the line in front of the stoplight. There's a cop sitting behind the RSX, but the guy in the RSX was an idiot, must not have seen the cop behind him, and he started revving at my friend. The light turns green, the RSX gets pulled over. One of the funniest things I've seen.

pat.gif

haha i love it when people rev at me, i give them the 'ok' to race. then when the light hits green, they launch while i drive normally. people must be crazy, gas is expensive these days.

Guest i'm lagging yo

haha i like everyone's little flashbacks. they're pretty funny (and dangerous) too..

i just remembered another one. I was on a two lane freeway in my friend's car. We see this car in front keep on throwing paper towels out the window, along with other trash. we're curious to see who the hell trashes the freeway like it's their own landfill. So my friend speeds up right behind the car (i guess you can call it tailgating), until the other lane clears up, then the other car swerves to the other lane, and we're side by side. We're all staring at each other at this point, very awkward. anyways, they speed up and throw tissue and one of those huge big-gulp soda cups onto my friend's windshield. keeping the road rage to a minimum, we just exited to our destination.

:wacko:

What a bastard. I remember when a guy in a brand new BMW sprayed his windshield while I was driving behind him on the freeway and to retaliate I was going to get in front of him and do the same, but he exited! Bastard!!!

I would've gotten very pissed if someone threw soda on my windshield like they did to your friend's car "I'm laggin yo".

Guest mangujowa

ew. I can't count HOW many asians I have seen driving on the freeway, going 40 mph because they're scared that they'll crash their new car. =__=" My mom gets so mad at them, too. (I'm korean, by the way, so I'm not trying to be racist, it's just true.) Seriously, so many koreans drive slow though, like going 60 in the left lane. >:[ . My mom wants to run them over, because her average highway speed is 85-100. =/

Guest hailing from ny

I'd say people without their headlamps on at night.

Ok, so my mom told me this story. Her friend once told her that there is this gang initiation ritual where they get the person to drive without their lights on at night and the gang members follow behind the wannabe gang member, flowing with the normal traffic. When a good samaritan tries to alert the driver [wannabe gang member] that his lights are off, the gang members follow the samaritan and kill the person. Then, the wannabe gang member becomes a member. True or just another stupid story that parents circulate?

^ I've heard that same story but from other friends. They say some of the hispanic gangs here in S. Cali do it... but I dunno. Maybe it was true a long time ago and now is just an urban legend cuz fools like us keep it alive by mentioning it? :P

Guest HKS457

oooooooo a bash thread :lol:

this has gotta be one of the classics. i was just crusing on my way home, i saw this car coming up all fast behind me, cut me off, made a right turn on a green light. next think you know he understeered and smacked into the center divider thing :lol:

it was like "o shlt he is okay?", at the same time.. what an idiot :lol:

##### second funny story #####

i was going on a road trip from SF to Magic Mountain with a bunch of friends, and this ex-friend of mine was the driver. hes drives like a lil beetch but at the time we were friends, so i didnt say anything. anyways i dont know who started this, but him and another pick-up truck driver were having their own freeway fight, cutting each other off, flashing headlights, slamming on brakes etc etc. they were doing their own tom and jerry chase thing for about 1 1/2 hours. (it started around bakersfield on highway 5). after a while the chase got old, both of them slowed down, few moments later all of the sudden the pick up driver gased and almost caught up with my friend. it was around 5:30 in the morning and we barly saw his face, the driver looked like same red neck, mustche /w a trucker hat. while we had a glance at him, we saw him trying to pull something big from his pocket. now my friend being the chicken shlt at the time was like "o shlt he got a gun" and ran like a mouse. then the chase went on for about another 45 min. finally some how that truck driver caught up. as he was rolling down his window, my friend screamed like a little girl and thought the truck driver was going to kill him or something. the driver rolled down his window, and threw something at our car. it wasnt a weapon, it wasnt a bottle, it wasnt a beer can, it wasnt mac n cheese nor a burger. it was an ordinarybanana peel! that poor thing wasnt even close to hitting anything, as soon as it left the trucker's hand. it went straight down on the ground :lol:

maybe it doesnt sound funny to you, but the face on that red neck was just too hilarious. he had this extremly disappointed face as he was rolling the window back up, like he expected the banana to do some damage as if it was mario cart or something :lol:

Guest aznfishyfart

HKS i like that "mario kart" hahaha

seemed like a funny story...ur friend screaming like a little girl haha priceless

and u seem to like the :lol: face

Guest i'm lagging yo

What a bastard. I remember when a guy in a brand new BMW sprayed his windshield while I was driving behind him on the freeway and to retaliate I was going to get in front of him and do the same, but he exited! Bastard!!!

I would've gotten very pissed if someone threw soda on my windshield like they did to your friend's car "I'm laggin yo".

yea... i'm surprised they actually hit us going like 80mph. we were actually stunned and pissed at the same time immediately after the cup throwing lol. <_<

the second story was classic HKS457 xD

Well one time this driver pulled out of an exit, obviously didnt check to see if there were any oncoming cars, and sure enough he hit me on my left rear quater panel.

I was doing about 70-80 in a small/light car, and it almost got knocked into oncoming traffic. [my car nearly did a 360]

The thing that pissed me off was he tried to do a runner. Luckily my car didnt stall and i was able to chase him down 2 blocks.

It turns out his license had been suspended for drink driving, and he didn't have insurance either.

the second story was classic HKS457 xD

Well one time this driver pulled out of an exit, obviously didnt check to see if there were any oncoming cars, and sure enough he hit me on my left rear quater panel.

I was doing about 70-80 in a small/light car, and it almost got knocked into oncoming traffic. [my car nearly did a 360]

The thing that pissed me off was he tried to do a runner. Luckily my car didnt stall and i was able to chase him down 2 blocks.

It turns out his license had been suspended for drink driving, and he didn't have insurance either.

'did you get ur car fix?

There have been a lot of stupid things people do on the road, but the thing that gets me most, are the women applying makeup while driving. WHY WHY WHY? :crazy:

:w00t: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

esp. eye liner or any eye makeup...

im usually scared of driving next to korean ahjuma's with big cars or expensive one in korean town...

and also soccer moms in the mini vans (they forget the kids are in the car with them i think half the time)

btw maybe its true the story about the initial fight to be a gang banger.

'did you get ur car fix?

yeah i did, the damage was about 4k. I only had third party insurance and it only covered damage up to 3k. So i had to put in about a grand. I didnt bother chasing the money back from the guy htough, he wasnt too friendly and i didnt want to find my car on fire the next day or something :P

But thank you for asking :)

Guest Daisyblu89

A lady one time i saw while i was driving, she was smoking a cig. and eating an apple in one hand and then int he other hand she was talking on the phone. She was swerving in her lane like crazy. I don't get how someone can do such stupid things, and not to mention we were on the freeway.

Guest justdeb21

on my way to school...this one lady was blowdrying her hair while driving....i was like "wtf??" lolzz :blink:

Guest mangujowa

im usually scared of driving next to korean ahjuma's with big cars or expensive one in korean town...

Oh my God, yeahh. They either drive scary, or ...don't drive. Like they wait until there's NO oncoming traffic for like a WHOLE block before making a turn, or just turn whenever, take like 2374289 minutes to park/get out of the parking spot, they drive slow, drive really jerky, ughhhh. My mom HATES them. Even though she's korean, she'll start cussing at the korean woman. o__o" .__." sadder thing is, I learned to cuss in korean, the words that people don't really use that are reallly rude, from listening to her when she's mad.

Guest Jay Chou

brake on the freeway and deciding if he's gonna exit or not.

btw that was crazy, the car behind nearly crashed into that car at 60kmph!

and he was like 2 lanes from the exit....and he decided to exit lol.

Guest panda

over aggressive drivers... also very very VERY confident drivers.

one example of each:

i was driving along home... tired and withered... i wanted to rest. honestly, i ride on the freeway at 75-80 mph. that is normal for me. so i am taking my sweet time and business. suddenly a camry pulls up next to me side by side for 10 minutes. it gets annoying. he does the racer fly-by and he's out of sight. 5 minutes passed and i see his richard simmons pulled over by CHP. i flash hazards to win, yay!

another story... going home from los angeles, which is a 1 hour drive. some drunk or ADD driver decides to cut me off. i steer to next lane, he cuts me off again. i steer back to the previous lane and he cuts me off AGAIN, and again.. and again... and again.. etc.

one day, i will buy a carton of eggs and keep them in my car for some 'discipline'.

Archived