so what's some stupid stuff you've seen drivers on the road do?

Guest i'm lagging yo

I saw a guy use a laptop on his passenger seat while driving!

maybe he was checking the level on his NOS bottle... don't wanna "blow the welds off the intake" now. Hollywood has taught me that you get colorful bar graphs when you plug your laptop into your car.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FusionGT2

one time me and my friend were going for a run and im always the faster one but this one time i was running behind him cuz it was a narrow walkway. anyway after a lil bit there was this beamer who drove by and threw something out their window at my friend, which happened to be a banana lol. the one time i didnt run up front was the time my friend got banana'd. o__O

I was on 880 and in the car pool lane... by myself.... and everyone decided to lock up their breaks and I cut across 3 lanes to avoid an accident... I don't think people appreciated that much. If I saw myself doing that I would have been calling myself a moron and said my license should be revoked. I'm sure i've seen dumber things but just can't think of them right now.

Archived