so what's some stupid stuff you've seen drivers on the road do?

Guest i'm lagging yo

Guest SwtMsT

I saw someone run a red light while the other person was turning and slam right into them a few feet away from the car I was in!

And I've seen a car go over a solid double line to pass another car while there was an oncoming bus. The bus just missed him.

In my school a group of kids drove on the wrong side of the road and crashed into a security car. It was bad, there were alot of injuries.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i'm lagging yo

ok this story takes the cake...

i just got back from campus after taking a final. I was first one waiting at the light. Out of nowhere i see a black prelude with kit speeding toward me on the opposing side, making a left turn. Midway through his turn i hear his tires maxing out its grip already. he loses traction, swings wide, flies right up the curb and smashes into the light pole.

I was debating if i should pull over and help him but my light was green and i was in the center lane. Some construction workers quickly ran over to give him a hand though...

guess i'm mixed feelings about the situation at this point

Guest UoMDeacon

^^I like to think of most moments like that as Darwin trying to help out the human race a bit by taking some of the dumber ones out before than can breed. Good thing he didn't hit you.

Dumb things I've seen basically mirror what everyone else has seen on the road. I drive a lot in NYC, so I see more than my share of crazy crap.

I'd say a recent one was when I was passed on the highway at around 90mph by a girl driving a new mustang. Obviously I turned to see who was passing me, and as I watched, she drove by...while reading a book held up on the steering wheel. 90mph + reading a book...sweet jebus.

Guest nonstop

actually something not to be proud of but a few weeks back i crashed my first car, it was an itr.....i was speed like 20 over limit and didnt notice a sharp curve ahead, than i was chatting with cousin sitting next to me and boom there it was a sharp richard simmons curve, well i made it half way sort-of steppin on the breaks but there was a car infront of me so i hit the breaks hard, it i spunt out, and flipped, luckily no one got hurt....and no other cars got involved, just hit a tree, and the side rail things.

Guest Chioster

Some lady today in a White Chevrolet Venture was tailgating a police car. I mean if you are going to tailgate someone, don't tailgate a police car. The police car kept giving her signals to back off by braking a lot but she still didnt get the message until she turned at an intersection.

Guest aznfishyfart

Some lady today in a White Chevrolet Venture was tailgating a police car. I mean if you are going to tailgate someone, don't tailgate a police car. The police car kept giving her signals to back off by braking a lot but she still didnt get the message until she turned at an intersection.

lol i saw something similar...this lady was tailing everyone and going in and out of lanes...then she decided to tailgate a cop....he sped up let he pass then turned on his sirens....i couldn't stop laughing xP

Guest aznfishyfart

^^^ at least its not in the fast lane....oooo or especially the carpool lane i really hate those people....going like 55 in the carpool lane.....its like wtf move ur richard simmons or get out lol

Oh I got another. It was after school one day and my friend and I were going down this residential area. There's one lane going both directions. There's this guy at our school that we all don't like and he thinks he's the coolest. So my friend and I are driving. My friend is right behind me. We see this moron come speeding in some whacked out galant with no hood on. He goes onto the oncomming lane to overtake my friend, now he's right behind me. He goes onto the oncomming lane again to do the same to me, but I wouldn't allow it so I sped up, and there was an oncomming car on its way too while this guy is trying to overtake me. So the idiot slows back down again and he's lucky my friend behind me slowed down too and I kept going to allow room for him to squeeze back into our lane. Otherwise it would have been a head on collision for the idiot. What was even more dumb is that after the oncomming car passed, he did it again, but this time I just let him go.

Oh I got another. It was after school one day and my friend and I were going down this residential area. There's one lane going both directions. There's this guy at our school that we all don't like and he thinks he's the coolest. So my friend and I are driving. My friend is right behind me. We see this moron come speeding in some whacked out galant with no hood on. He goes onto the oncomming lane to overtake my friend, now he's right behind me. He goes onto the oncomming lane again to do the same to me, but I wouldn't allow it so I sped up, and there was an oncomming car on its way too while this guy is trying to overtake me. So the idiot slows back down again and he's lucky my friend behind me slowed down too and I kept going to allow room for him to squeeze back into our lane. Otherwise it would have been a head on collision for the idiot. What was even more dumb is that after the oncomming car passed, he did it again, but this time I just let him go.

Good decision that your friend also decided to allow him back into the lane because if that guy was hit in a head on, your friend might've also run into the two cars already involved in the collision.

Guest leiwa

my brother in law...before he got married to my sister

he drives slowly near the curb next to a girl..."hey em, where you goin?"

*crash* into a pole....lol

Guest mangujowa

my brother in law...before he got married to my sister

he drives slowly near the curb next to a girl..."hey em, where you goin?"

*crash* into a pole....lol

hahaha. How sad. =/

Guest AKrazYAznGrl

Someone stuck a Chuckie doll on the window.

My luck i just woke up cause i tend to sleep in the car i look to my right and the chuckie doll was like right there. It scared the crap out of me. haha. =]

Also my aunt was driving with her feet -_-". Like she would use her feet to steer the wheel and then sit back and relax. But she only do that when there are no cars on the street. haha.

Guest mj389

i was driving on a one lane road and this truck was in front of me.

we were both coasting at like 45 mph and all of a sudden it just like STOPS.

i jam my brakes and i notice that it's 4 mexicans stuffed into the cab and they're all gawking at some girl in a short skirt walking down the sidewalk.

Guest Hamster Boy

^ lol

i was going home from school and i was behind a woman in a honda element. we stopped at a red light and i saw her bending down to get something i guess and the light turned green and she drove up onto the sidewalk :wacko:

Guest mangujowa

^ lol

i was going home from school and i was behind a woman in a honda element. we stopped at a red light and i saw her bending down to get something i guess and the light turned green and she drove up onto the sidewalk :wacko:

ahha, reminds me of someone I know.

She turned back and told the people in the rear seat to shut up, and she ran over a stop sign. = ="

Archived