so what's some stupid stuff you've seen drivers on the road do?

Guest i'm lagging yo

Guest i'm lagging yo

so for those of us who are in america. we house some of the worlds worst drivers. who knows, you may be one of them!

what are some examples of some reckless, dangerous, plain stupid stuff you've witnessed on the streets of your neighborhoods? even stuff you've done. :unsure:

i was driving home from yoshinoya (good ol beef bowls), i was in the lane going straight. car to my left is in the left turn lane with its own left turn light. My light turns green, i find both of us going straight, with the other car in the oncoming cars lane. then he speeds up and merges in front of me, maybe after realizing he was staring straight at a pair of headlights up ahead.

another one... it was midnight and i was driving up a curved hill back home. It's an uphill road with blind spots because of hills blocking what's up ahead. i was maybe going a little slower because i just started from a stop, and i see another car come speeding up behind me, like it's gonna ram me. Instead, it drives in oncoming car's lane (for a while because it was uphill) and passes me, then merges back into my lane. wtf??

gotta say... awesome drivers here in southern california.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaesun

-TAILGATERS.

-lamers trying to show off by doing 100+mph fly-bys.

-people that cut you off.

-granny drivers.

i see another car come speeding up behind me, like it's gonna ram me. Instead, it drives in oncoming car's lane

you should have brake checked, would have been their fault.

i would say there are more aggressive drivers in norcal.

I'm driving at 50mph on the inner-most of a three lane (each way) street heading towards the intersection with a green light. Another driver inside a Jetta is waiting in the cross-traffic right lane waiting to make the right turn. I'm pretty sure he saw me coming since traffic was clear. I cross the lane without slowing down (since I have green). He makes the right turn but instead of safely turning into the outer lane (which is the correct one to take for a right turn), he guns it while making the right turn and decides to go into MY inner most lane instead, hitting me on my right passenger door. In other words, he makes one big right turn into the innermost (3rd) lane and hits me on the right passenger side door. The punk-richard simmons is uninsured and hides from my insurance agency but I get the car fixed anyways since I have uninsured motorist protection. Ever since that accident, I have a special thing against Jetta drivers... especially if they're young, male hispanic Jetta drivers. And they say asians can't drive? Correction: I just remembered that street was a FOUR lane each way street. He crossed three lanes during the right turn to hit me.

Stupidiest thing I've seen is a guy that TILTED his pickup truck so that he is literally staring at the GROUND when he's driving. No kidding, his truck is tilted at a steep 30 degree angle or more... with the tail-end pointing up in the air and he's driving on normal streets like a richard simmons. I'll refrain from mentioning this guy's nationality... you guys should be able to figure out that one.

Guest boost

One time, a camaro wanted to race me and tried to get my attention by doing a burnout. It was still early in the afternoon and my grandma was on the passenger side so i didnt even bother.

Light turned green and he just launched like a bat out of hell, couldnt hook up and swerved going up the median. On my way back after dropping off my grandma.... i see him still parked on the median changing his front left wheel. So i just drove by,honked a few times and gave him a thumbs up :D

Guest Mr.Kuppy

I saw a dude do a hit and run while sitting at an intersection, crazy stuff man. A car did a right turn on an intersection without noticing oncoming traffic and clipped the bumper a car going straight. He didnt bother to second guess whats going on and just accelerated from the scene while the poor fellow was left in the middle of the corner on a curb.

This boosted RSX-S was revving at me through couple blocks....I dont street race so I I open the window and flick him off. I guess he got pissed off he revved a bit more and got pulled over by the cop behind me. :)

Guest ddonq

i was on a road that was like 40mph

and a eclips speeds up behind me and tailgates me

and their was a sharp curve and during the curve he went into the

opposite lane and cut me off --;

theres so many stupid drivers.

I saw this guy driving a Jetta. At every stop light, he inched forward, kept inching till the light was green. By the time it turned green, he was already 3 feet past the legal stopping point.

Guest kienai22

I remember one time driving to school in the morning, I was on the highway, this lady was half way into my lane driving 50 mph, on 60 mph road. I don't think she knew what she was doing, because she never attempted to merge back into her own lane after I passed her. ...... I wonder how some people got their licenses... Seriously..

Guest ghost

when i first got my 240 these punks in a civic dx and old school integra lined up together on a 2 lane road and at first i thought they were gonna race

instead they start to slow down together, and the civic decides to come into my lane and would've hit me if i didnt see him coming...

I wanna find those thug wannabe's again :angry:

Haha some funny stuff. :lol:

Over by my area there is a one way street that is about 200 feet (???) long until the intersection. This Mexican dude was driving his car the wrong direction and I had to stop while he made a 50 point turn to go back in the right direction.

Going to this theater, there is this "almost U-turn" right turn to get to AMC Mercado theaters off of Lawrence Expressway. I was following one of my coworkers on a rainy night with his old beater yellow Toyota truck and when he tried to make that turn at like 30 mph he did a 150 degree turn, almost facing directly at me. I was laughing so hard! Sooooo lucky he didn't hit any cars or anything else.

Quite a few times I've seen people drive and switch into my lane (probably into my car if I didn't honk or brake). It is usually people in SUVs... which is another reason why I dislike SUVs. The bigger your car is... the more you're gonna have to check before you switch lanes!!!

I love when I get to drive a 24' truck at work, I just chill in the right lane at 55 and most people won't mess with a giant truck on the road. :lol:

I've seen all kinds of stupid things, just not willing to think up any scenarios right now.

I picked up another job at Budget Truck Rental. I rent trucks, but once in a while, I will drive a truck to another store to switch inventory.

I still have the valet job, but I'm beginning to dislike it since I started working at Budget. Just the crappy hours I have to work that I don't like at valet.

My friend was racing another friend on the freeway.

To overpass, he took the side lane that's meant for emergency parking.

Guest sushiwhore

so me and my bf were driving in the one lane well lets startooff there is 2 lanes.. but after the intersection the 2 lanes merge. so me and my bf were on the one that DOESN"T merge.. and some f-in psycho mexican wmaon tried to cut us ish ..but she wasn't fst enough so she jsut started to move ovver and almost shoved us out of the road and into an accident so we jsu thonked and flipped her off and she jsu tstarted screaming at us in mexican though her window was rolled up so all we di dwas put our hands up and be liek huh huh huh huh huh huh uhuh so then we got infront of her and we just slowed a bit and etc. to joek around wiht her then after htat she went by us and we flipepd her off..

then end of story 1

there was this other tiem we were in a highway well about to turn into it the exit and this coule is behind us in liek a late 80s corolla and they liek honk and flip us off to go in but we couldn't squeeze into the space formteh semi and another semi.. s they honked hten honked.. then after we exited they did to and was at eh lane rite by us and stared to stare and then started throwing COINS AND CRAP AT OUR CAR ... =_= RRRRRRRG it pissed me off so much that fat white woman and he fat mexican bf .. UGGGG =_= then we chased them and they got afriad and turned away .. a**holes =_=

Guest aznfishyfart

ive seen so many stupid things on the road

one thing taht pissed me off was this one lady for no random reason would not let me merge onto the freeway....im trying to get on the 10 during rush hour in LA...so its basically a parking lot...merging to the freeway was really long...from street to freeway level is id say maybe 100 yards? so anyways im going up and this lady wouldn't let me in front of her even though my car was ahead...so i slow down....and this idiot woman slows down....leaving a huge gap in front of her....so i speed up and so does she.....this goes on for about a quarter mile.....im driving on the shoulder which happens to be as wide as a lane and while shes not letting me in...people are cutting in front of her since she left a huge gap....im still agry about it and that was almost 2 years ago lol

Guest boost

ive seen so many stupid things on the road

one thing taht pissed me off was this one lady for no random reason would not let me merge onto the freeway....im trying to get on the 10 during rush hour in LA...so its basically a parking lot...merging to the freeway was really long...from street to freeway level is id say maybe 100 yards? so anyways im going up and this lady wouldn't let me in front of her even though my car was ahead...so i slow down....and this idiot woman slows down....leaving a huge gap in front of her....so i speed up and so does she.....this goes on for about a quarter mile.....im driving on the shoulder which happens to be as wide as a lane and while shes not letting me in...people are cutting in front of her since she left a huge gap....im still agry about it and that was almost 2 years ago lol

i wouldve honked and gave her the finger.

That always happen to me. What i always do is cut them them off. Slowly drive up and move into their lanes while making eye contact with them. Its a simple courtesy to let someone merge into the lane. If they cant respect that, dont respect them

Guest Orijinalx

^ TRUE! i let people merge in becuase it's just the right thing to do, i mean its a MERGE! but if some people dont let me in and there space up, i just start turning slowly and eventually they slow down and let me in.

My time was when i was in the lane that merges to the left and the other person was in the correct lane starts to go turn RIGHT! im like WTF ARE YOU DOING?!! and i had to drive onto the shoulder and i avoided that accident. i really do not know why that person did that.

Archived