Ignore User List?

Auntie Mame

In the previous version of soompi, we had an option of "ignoring" other members. So, whenI entered a thread, to which he/she has posted, their posts would not show up for me in the thread.

This function is especially helpful to avoid members that upload a lot of pictures of their idol, into the drama thread because the idol has a role in the drama. sheeesh ... <_<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Burning Chopstick

Same here. I rage whenever I see a non-humble and snarky poster~ It was nice being able to block these types of people. Is it possible to bring it back?

Same here. I rage whenever I see a non-humble and snarky poster~ It was nice being able to block these types of people. Is it possible to bring it back?

Im not sure where you can find that, but you can always report people like that if they are breaking rules.

• 1 month later...
Guest res0nate

Im not sure where you can find that, but you can always report people like that if they are breaking rules.

Still looking for the ignore feature, please bring it back Soompi.

Archived