[Drama 2009] You're Beautiful 미남이시네요

Guest sayroo

Guest White Star

OMG... LUV is here.... I haven't seen you in... forever.....Thanks for the cap <3

I like this first ep very much. Park Shin Hye is Adorable.

+WS+

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love the house!!

PSH is totally adorable..i love her sweet voice..she's so cute..

and omo..hongki is such a cutie pie..i love his expression..the part where he signed PSH A.N.JELLS fan and pray was precious..he's super good looking too with the blonde hair..almost like an anime character!

i love how the member have different personality..JGS is cold, yonghwa is cool kind type whereas hongki is funny and dorky..

lol..JGS has a disorder..he even noticed the lamp was not in the correct position.. :lol:

i like all the cast! :)

Guest lightofhonest

I want to download it but it's going to take ages. so I'll wait for it and thanks for the caps luv

^___^

the story line is great and so are the people acting in it

so no wonder there are good reviews ^^

Guest DramasJunkie

ep 1 was so much fun.

PSH was so cute and funny as Go Mi Nam/Nye. i love her character already -and she looks great with short hair^^

love the pouty face TaeKyung(JGS) did when he didnt gets his way (b.c GMN joined the goup). oh and i love his character "conditions"-like noticing the lamp was moved- it's going to be fun to see how he deals with GMN

HongGi-Jeremy is super adorable. he is soo funny

ShinWoo really is a cool guy. love his rap during the concert

i have no problem with UEE she's pretty cool here

and LOL at the part where "Before School" was all over GMN. she sure is popular with the ladies :lol:

can't wait for ep2

anyways, :blink: i didn't see this part for some reason.. quote 13infamyss 'Moments later, Mi Nyu stood on the chair, swaying and stuff cuz she's drunk, Tae Kyung and the boys panicked that she might fall.... which then ended up Tae Kyung ande Mi Nyu kissed wub.gif then puked on him.' NOOO!! :( think it's my internet connection..

will tune in again tmr! nite nite everybody!

ehhh now I`m not sure about kissing part. But I did see Mi Nyu fell off the chair and boys rushed off to her. not sure about kissing part since I was busy spazzzzing and talking to my friends about the drama and my eyes skipped off between the boys rushing to her and Mi Nyu's illusion about the boys. hahah! I just assumed that happened :lol: I`m downloading it right now to do some recaps since I just got home. =.= This is why I hate working :P Just finished downloading it and my bad... it never happened :P It will be for tomorrow. lol. The cliffhanger was the boys rushing to Mi Nyu to save her from falling.. hehe

getting pretty high reviews in korea right now by netizens!! i loved it. the story line is really interesting. i hope the subs will come out,,,welll good legit subs so the ones that can't understand korean will be able to enjoy it as much as i did

WOW! That's gooood! I`m glad to hear netizens are liking it and the rating showed a good start for the drama too

TNS

Nationwide(Rank)

10.8% (11th)

Seoul(Rank)

11.6% (11th)

Let's hope for a top rating drama :) Thanks for sharing the good news to us dksldidksldi. Even I enjoyed it though I cannot understand Korean at all. Shin Hye is just soo hilarious.

Guest tuchee11

^ The ratings are a good start for the drama. I enjoyed watching it w/o subs :lol:

Yay! Luv is here! I have always loved your drama caps! ;) Thanks!

Guest joanna_

Looks awesome!

I so so want to watch it NOW. But it's a sad thing my exams are like tmr and sadder that it'll last for another 2 weeks. ): So I'll have to resist watching for.. 4 episodes? Man.

Thank you so much for the screencaps though. Really nice. PSH and HK rocking the hair. As for JGS... not the best hair. But still hot.

^A couple of translations I read was because he`s fallen ill? :unsure: watching subs at viikii right now and it said, he`s in the US doing eye surgery :lol:

You're beautiful is still the number 1 searched on naver news #2 just right when I posted this. augh but whatever. They've been searched on top for hours and thats all that matters ^^

9hnddg.jpg

http://news.search.naver.com/search.naver?...&sm=tab_lve

hehe.

anyways here are some gifs of my favourite scenes from 1st episode.

my favourite ever!!! Jeremy is just LOOOOOL

rlaqkg.jpg

Mr HOT HOT taking off his shades. HAHAH! I just had to include Mi Nyu's horror look :lol:

dethsw.jpg

love this? YES YES

160395d.jpg

what a gorgeous Mi Nyu

2pshp5c.jpg

Archived