Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

[SNS] 190803 csi.stage instagram update with Moons

Trans by mgyifc

"At last.
#EndOfFilming #It'sNotReggaeOppa #Actually #I'mTheDongsaeng #IDidn'tKnow #I'llCallYouNoona #MyLittleBride #I'veSeenItSevenTimes

Pushed back to October. ㅜㅜ
The amount was reduced to six rounds and it was already finished.
Had fun running all day and getting hit by a water bomb!
I don't know how much (the result) it will be, but now it's more meaningful to meet good people!

It's still exciting and fun to walk around alone, auditioning, and waiting for occasional calls.
Let's enjoy the minor role.

I'm waiting for the rest of the work.
Let make it fun~~~~~~~!!!!

67677417_2441718589197610_42630406566051
67455583_2441718645864271_67353008838960
67743633_2441718739197595_61132714262302

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[ARTICLE] 190816 #ThoseWhoCrossTheLine Jung Yoon Jung PD, "Moon Geun Young, we are looking forward to work with you anytime."

When asked for the reasons why he chose the cast members of Those Who Cross the Line, Jung Yoon Jung PD responded, "The chemistry of the existing cast was good. Almost all the cast members of Season 2, who had sided with the Korean Peninsula, will join the expedition for Season 3. In the case of Moon Geun-young, she did not join for this season because she's currently filming for her drama, but we are looking forward to work with her anytime."

[ARTICLE] 190825 Moon Geun Young, our Eternal 'Nation's Little Sister'

28ef8fd6c899653772bc59dafaa92cce3ebe7369

Moon Geun-young will make her comeback four years after "The Village-Achiara's Secret," playing as Yoo Ryung in tvN's new upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama "Catch Yoo Ryung."
Making her 21st year debut as an actress, the attention is focusing on what kind of new look she will show to the viewers.

Moon Geun-young, who was known as a "Nation's Younger Sister" for her good looks and acting skills, has already turned 33 years old. From childhood to present, she has been steadily building up her own path of being an actress.

It was started on KBS' "TV with Love" in January 1999. Park Jae-hong, a baseball player, appeared as her first love in elementary school. Her eyes are full of tears and cute features.

In 1999, she was put into the KBS children's drama "Burnt Rice Teacher and Seven Potatoes" She made an impression by playing a bold character, such as proudly saying that she will be the next woman president when she grows up and hitting her friend in the face who swore at her.

She made her official debut with the film "On the Road" in 1999. It is a film made to commemorate the 10th anniversary of German unification and tells the story of the futile and ruthless boundaries created by human society in the 20th century. Moon Geun-young, who also starred in MBC's "Those Who Cross the Line - On the Korean Peninsula's Side," recalled that she had read poetry at the bookstore.

Moon Geun-young's name became popular through "Autumn Tales" in 2000. Moon Geun-young plays the young Song Hye-kyo. Has anyone not fallen in love with Moon Geun-young, whose eyes are filled with tears? Her pure and heart-throbbing acting was popular.

Followed by Empress Myeongseong’ in 2001, she boasts a childlike look that is no different from the present. Moon plays the young Empress Myeongseong.

She solidified her position as an actress with the box office success of the 2003 film "A Tale of Two Sisters," in which she worked with Im Soo-jung and Yeom Jung-ah. With her silent role and has few lines, her appearance alone has created tension. A face without makeup and short hair stand out.

In 2004, "My Little Bride," with Kim Rae-won, she uses all kinds of gestures to show off her adoration and cuteness.

She made a new transformation with the 2005 film "Innocent Steps." She played as Jang Chae-rin, a young girl who performed various dances.

"Love Me Not" a film that attempted to make her full-fledged transformation as an adult actress in 2006 for her role as an unseen rich heiress, was a box office hit. Moon Geun-young, who was admitted to Sungkyunkwan University as a special admission to the department of Korean language and literature, has been absorbed in her studies for some time since then.

She made her drama comeback with "The Painter of Wind" five years after KBS 2TV's "My Wife" in 2008. She played the role of Shin Yoon-bok, who played as a man and a woman. It was her first time starring as an adult in a drama, and she showed a dainty performance. In 2008, she received the grand prize at the age of 21, making her the youngest recipient of a Daesang in the drama awards history of all three networks.

She made an unconventional appearance through "Cinderella's Sister" in 2010. She had to shed her existing good image and perform a dark, closed-door act.

"Mary Stayed out All Night", "Alice in Cheongdam-dong" and "Jeong-yi the goddess of Fire". Contrary to expectations, it did not bring much-anticipated buzz with its hackneyed story.

In 2015, "The Village - The Secret of Achiara" received favorable reviews for its high perfection, though its ratings were low. She played as Han So-yoon, a teacher who digs into the ugly secrets of a village that covers up crimes for the sake of personal interests and happiness.

Moon Geun-young returned to the stage with "Romeo and Juliet" six years after the play "Closer" in 2010. She stated in an interview, "I believe in fateful love like Juliet. I could throw it all away for the person that I love."

But there was also an ordeal. After finishing her performance in Seoul for "Romeo and Juliet," she was diagnosed with acute compartment syndrome and abruptly dropped out. Moon Geun-young, who has devoted herself to treatment after several surgeries, resumed her career after seven months.

She made her public appearance with "Glass Garden," which was chosen for the opening film, at a press conference to host the Busan International Film Festival in September 2017. It is said that she lost 6kg while filming "Glass Garden."

She has also been active in entertainment shows recently. She challenged herself to become a documentary director in KBS's "Animal Privacy." She led Kim Hye-sung and Eric Nam to observe penguins. This was followed by MBC's "Those Who Cross the Line" with Jun Hyun-moo, Seol Min-seok, Yoo Byung-jae and Daniel Lindemann which they explored history of Korean Peninsula.

She will then return as an actress on her upcoming drama "Catch Yoo Ryung", which will be broadcast after "The Great Show.". The story is about a close-knit investigation by a subway police unit that solves the case to catch a serial killer called a ghost. She will work with Kim Sun-ho, Chung Yoo-jin, Ki-hoon, Song Ok-sook, Cho Jae-yoon, Nam Ki-ae, Ahn Seung-yoon, Song Sang-eun, Park Ho-san and Han Ji-sang.

Moon Geun-young is likely to present an ambitious performance of a rookie detective. It is also interesting to know the chemistry that Moon Geun-young and Kim Seon-ho would display in their upcoming drama.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/…/article/311/0001037561…

Trans by: mgyifc Moon Geun Young International Fanclub

[ARTICLE] 190826 Ryu Deok-hwan mentioned Moon Geun Young on his recent interview

69316858_2479958652040270_20373785407096

Ryu Deok-hwan has already made his 27th debut. He debuted in 1992 with "Kiss Kiss Kiss" following "God's Quiz" and comedy film "Like a Virgin". When he played the role of Sun-gil, from the past drama "Lifetime in the Country" fellow actors said they are surprised with Ryu Deok-hwan's acting.

"The only friend I've been seeing since I was a kid is actress Moon Geun-young (they worked together in My Little Bride). I've talked a lot about how I want to shed my child's image with Geun-young. And the conclusion was, "You should not force it." Who's going to sympathize with you when you're in your 20s, playing the role of a mother or a father? So I thought I was comfortable with it. Why don't i do "Lifetime in the country" once more or how about doing "My Little Bride" once more? I think it's time for people to take care of me."

69522549_2479958702040265_45416288741270

PHOTO] 190828 Moon Geun Young spotted at the subway!

69308692_2484409084928560_90262156089910

Trans by mgyifc:

I came to Yeouido because of work and came down at Saetgang Station. It looks like they're filming something. 
I saw Moon Geun Young..
I'm sorry, I don't think I've seen anything.
I am awkwardly mixed up with extras waiting for the subway to go.
We're getting out of here, thanks to the subway!

Credits: 77inoo instagram

[TRANS] 190823 Fan Account of seeing Moon Geun Young filming for Catch Yoo Ryung

I saw Moon Geun-young in front of our company keke

I went to the office to have lunch.
Catch Yoo Ryung?? I think that's the title of the drama. I saw Moon Geun Young.

She's a lot shorter than I thought.
Baby face is real...
I'm sure celebrities are different.ㅜㅜ

Original post: https://m.cafe.naver.com/cosmania/26566821

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchYooRyung

69630006_2488651344504334_71070984644958

cr:Moon Geun Young International Fanclub

Archived