Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

Moon Geun-young, tears in the truth of Jeju-bang Waterfall “Sad and angry”

c2-1.jpg

Moon Gyeong-young, who is on the Korean Peninsula, seizes the tearfulness of Jeongbang Falls in the hidden truth of Jeju Island.

Last week, Daniel Lindemann predicted the unfortunate secret of the waterfall, and Moon Geun-young, who faced the scene of the tragedy, was told that he could not bear the hot tears.

c1-1.jpg

MBC “Over the Line – Korean Peninsula Edition” (Jeong Yoon-jeong), which will be broadcast on Saturday, 9th, at 6:15 pm, will go beyond the last story and line of “Jeju Dark Tourism” I look back on the footsteps of the hot-blooded anti-Japanese movement of the independence fighters of the Japanese colonial period who were trying to defend the good.

Jeonbukmu – Sulming Suk – Moon Geun Young – Daniel Lindemann, who visited Jejang Waterfall in Jeju last week, will be revealed. Those who enjoyed the exciting story of enjoying seafood at the beautiful square waterfall were shocked by the history of the sadness hidden in the square waterfall that nobody knew.

c2-1.jpg

Daniel Lindeman, a “German man,” said that “Jeongbang Falls is a slap in the waters,” and “It is a famous place, but people do not know it.” He said that Jeonbang Falls was a sad history of Jeju Island.

In particular, Moon Geun-young is concentrating on the story of Sul-Min-Seok in the public photos, and after suddenly a tearful pouring of tears is caught together, he gathers his eyes.

c3.jpg

Moon Geun-young, confronted with the unbelievable horrible truth hidden behind a square waterfall that she thought was a beautiful and wonderful waterfall, was unable to control the tears that flowed without her knowing, “I am so sad and angry. It is the back door that showed a figure.

What secrets are hidden in Jeongbang Falls, which is known as Jeju’s tourist attraction with its beautiful and mysterious scenery, and what is the hidden truth that makes Moon Geun-young’s tears come out is confirmed through ” .

c4.jpg

On the Korean Peninsula side, the “Overcoming the Line – Korean Peninsula Edition” draws the background of the lines surrounding Korea, the hidden story, and the current story to explore the Korean peninsula.

On the other hand, those who cross the ‘Korean Peninsula’ exploration trip ‘- Korean Peninsula side’ will be broadcasted at 6:15 pm on Saturday, 9th, on the other hand, Jeon Hyun Moo – Sul Min Seok – Moon Geun Young – Yoo Byeongjae – Daniel Lindemann.

cr:http://www.muzpop.com/moon-geun-young-tears-in-the-truth-of-jeju-bang-waterfall-sad-and-angry/

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jun Hyun Moo and actress Moon Geun Young show up in matching outfits on 'Rascals Who Cross the Line'

20190309-moongeunyoungjunhyunmoo1jpg.jpg

Jun Hyun Moo and actress Moon Geun Young had an awkward run-in on the March 9th episode of MBC's 'Rascals Who Cross the Line'.

Both Jun Hyun Moo and Moon Geun Young ended up showing up at the airport in matching red jackets, and when they saw each other, they couldn't help but be surprised. Other cast members jokingly asked if the two stars purposely matched their outfits beforehand, and Jun Hyun Moo explained to each person, "We never talked about it before filming. I was surprised too." 

It made for an awkward situation as Jun Hyun Moo recently announced his breakup with girlfriend and 'I Live Alone' castmate Han Hye Jin.

20190309-moongeunyoungjunhyunmoojpg.jpg

cr:allkpop

[SNS] 190314 #MoonGeunYoung Instagram Update:

53651586_2210398992329572_84474591150635

‘I Wish Your Life Will Be Fond’ 
Youth.
In actuality, a blue spring.
[In Hanja, youth ‘청춘’ is ‘靑春’ which literally translates to blue spring, and it means the springtime (good times) in your life.]
A blue spring is a time that can come to anyone, at any time.
Yet it seems that starting from some moment, it has been confined to a small period.
As such, people become discouraged when the time should be blue but it cannot be blue and
There are people who hesitate during a time when it can be blue but it cannot fully be blue. 
Dazzling. (aka ‘The Light in Your Eyes’ is the title of the drama shown in the photo)
Is not a story about people who dazzle.
Rather it is a dazzling story of people who just manage to shine light.
And about people who are hurt because the time should be blue but it cannot be and
People who want it to be blue but think that it cannot be blue
A story of a just barely blue spring that is approaching.
Although that spring is not complete and forever,
It is a story that makes you think about what could the meaning of ‘youth’ possible be in this long life. 
As such-
Even if it is a little late, it is okay.
And even if it is already late, it is okay.
As long as life keeps continually going on,
As long as I have a heart that wants my life to be fond,
We are all in our youth.
For the spring that we do not know when it will come-
I hope that we all try to live life fondly.
It seems like that is the story that is being told. 
And the moment when I wipe my tears from that consolation
It is a moment that cannot possibly be even more ‘dazzling.’
I should live my life more fondly. I have made up my mind. 
#TheLightInYourEyes #LifeDrama #Really #ThankYou
#Day1273

Trans by sarigomtangmoons:

[SNS] 190316 Moon Geun Young instagram update:

53021173_2213186642050807_35038117714984

Trans by sarigomtangmoons:

Oh goodness- why did I behave like that so much? ///ㅁ///
For real ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Although I’m embarrassed (by today’s episode), today we’ll also cross the line strongly!!
#SeolMinSeok #JunHyunMoo #Daniel #MoonGeunYoung#YooByungJae#OntheBorder(ThoseWhoCrosstheLine) #KoreanPeninsulaSeason #MBC #0316#Day1275

Moon Geun Young Says Block B’s P.O Is Her Ideal Type + P.O Responds

c4c0ea4c258b4f959b11a8b33dbebb57.jpeg?s=

Moon Geun Young chose Block B’s P.O as her ideal type.

On MBC’s “Those Who Cross The Line,” the actress was asked about her ideal type, and she replied, “I don’t have anything like that, but I think a guy is handsome if he looks handsome in my eyes.” Yoo Byung Jae commented, “That’s what Lee Na Young said, but she married Won Bin.”

Moon Geun Young responded, “Then P.O. I think he has a nice smile, and he’s nice to people. I’ve only seen him on TV.” Then she sent him a video message, saying, “I will always support you.”

moon-geun-young-block-b-p.o.jpg

On March 18, when P.O appeared as a guest on “Hello Counselor,” Lee Young Ja mentioned that particular moment, and P.O became shy as he replied, “I actually saw that. I’ve never met her before. I was a fan of her ever since I was little. I’m grateful for her kind words.”

Both Moon Geun Young and P.O are in talks for tvN dramas, with the actress possibly joining “Catch

Yoo Ryung” (literal title) and the idol considering “Hotel del Luna.”

block-b-p.o-moon-geun-young.jpg

Sources (1) (2)

cr:soompi

Block B's P.O. reacts to being named as Moon Geun Young's ideal type

ppjpg.jpg

Block B's P.O. talked about being actress Moon Geun Young's ideal type. 

On the March 18 airing of KBS 2TV's 'Hello Counselor,' the MC mentioned how Moon Geun Young recently named P.O. as her ideal type. To this, P.O. said, "I actually saw the news yesterday." 

He added, "I was also a fan of hers since I was young. Thank you for talking kindly about me."

gmjpg.jpg

cr:allkpop

[SNS] 190323 Moon Geun Young Instagram Update:

54514190_2222683381101133_77328057499018

Trans by sarigomtngmoons:
It is near yet far, far yet near-
We will try to slightly cross that line.
Will the Border Crossers be able to cross the line!!!!!!
Dugudugudugu!!!!!!! 
(anticipation/drumroll onomatopoeia)
#SeolMinSeok #JunHyunMoo #Daniel #MoonGeunYoung #YooByungJae#OntheBorder(ThoseWhoCrosstheLine) #KoreanPeninsulaSeason #MBC#0323
#Day1282

Archived