Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

[ARTICLE] 190913 'Catch Yoo Ryung' Moon Geun Young X Kim Seon Ho's strong chemistry.. First broadcast on October 21

Actors Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho showed off their extraordinary chemistry.

69874619_2512445198791615_58555661428604

The producers of tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Catch Yoo Ryung" released behind-the-scenes footage of the first shooting scenes by Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho today.

"Catch Yoo Ryung" is a romantic investigative drama about police officers who guard the subway while trying to catch a serial killer known as Ghost. It is scheduled to air at 9:30 p.m. on Oct. 21.

Moon Geun-young plays the role of a rookie police officer named Yoo Ryung. She is a passionate person who have a strong sense of justice and a spatial perception capability that is close to supernatural powers. Moon Geun-young will return to the small screen for the first time in four years with "Catch Yoo Ryung."

Kim Sun-ho plays Go Ji-seok, a chief of the subway police force. Ko Ji-seok is a senior graduate of the National Police University, but he is a Zero Flexible person with a sense of prudence and lack of courage.

According to the production team, Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho showed their first-ever chemistry at the backdrop of Jeonggyo University (underground railway police force).
The two actors devoted themselves to their characters from the first shoot, and burst into laughter demonstrating their fantastic chemistry.

The production team said, "Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho's acting is excellent. From the first shoot, they surprised the staff with impeccable acting and their chemistry as a couple. We will present the best drama with outstanding perfection."

Also, the "Catch Yoo Ryung" team delivered a warm Chuseok greeting to viewers ahead of its first broadcast.

Moon Geun Young said, "I hope you will drive safely on your way home and have a good Chuseok with your precious family."

Kim Sun-ho said, "Chuseok, the national holiday, is back. Please eat delicious food and have a lot of fun with your loved ones. Also, please look forward to the first broadcast of 'Catch Yoo Ryung' and we'll meet in October."

Source: http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1762797.html
Trans by: mgyfic

#MoonGeunYoung #문근영 #유령을잡아라 #CatchYooRyung

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2b52bef3232d4df98b6590630b8c3d41.jpeg?s=

Watch: Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, And More Have Fun Behind The Scenes Of Upcoming Drama “Catch The Ghost”

tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Catch the Ghost” has released an exciting behind-the-scenes video from its first shooting!

“Catch the Ghost” is an investigative drama that tells the story of police officers who guard the subway as they try to catch a serial killer known as “Ghost.” The drama stars Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, Jung Yoo Jin, Ki Do Hoon, Jo Jae Yoon, and more.

The behind-the-scenes video begins by showing Moon Geun Young hard at work on the first day of filming. The actress has taken on the role of Yoo Ryung, a passionate rookie recruit in the subway police, and her passion is clearly shown as she runs again and again in high heels.

The video jumps to Kim Seon Ho, who plays Yoo Ryung’s rule-abiding superior officer Go Ji Seok. Kim Seon Ho gets ready to film a scene where he will be giving a briefing to his fellow officers. Although his character is that of a serious one, Kim Seon Ho does not miss the chance to be witty with his lines during rehearsals.

Moon Geun Young and Ahn Seung Gyun are also spotted having fun. While Moon Geun Young is a senior in real life as she has been in the industry for 21 years and Ahn Seung Gyun for 3, their positions have taken a 180-degree turn in the drama, where Ahn Seung Gyun plays the superior officer.

The chemistry between Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho is another thing to catch in the video. As they rehearse for their scene together, the actors show professionalism and have fun by exchanging both ideas and laughs.

At the end of the video, Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho share special holiday greetings and ask viewers to look forward to the drama. The production team of “Catch the Ghost” said, “The chemistry between Moon Geun Young and Kim Seo Ho is amazing. They left staff members in awe with their flawless acting and chemistry even from the first day of shooting. We will present a drama that features a high level of perfection.”

Check out the full video below!

cr:soompi

[ARTICLE] 190914 Moon Geun Young sings as a punishment on 'Those Who Cross the Line'

70333529_2513512245351577_49178710629783

The members of Those Who Cross the Line transforms into nobles of Silla.

The fifth episode of MBC's historical exploration show "Those Who Cross the Line- Returns" will feature Seol Min-seok, Jun Hyun-moo, Kim Jong-min and Yoo Byung-jae, and top-class guest Moon Geun-young, who enjoy Silla's moon night in the 1,000-year-old race.

For it's last broadcast, 'Those Who Cross the Line' faced Silla's brilliant thousand-year treasures. This time, the members has been spotted being a Silla citizen and enjoying the entertainment. The Silla Nobles played the game 'Juryeong-gu' a penalty game that they enjoyed while drinking.

The 14-sided dice-shaped "Juryeong-gu" features penalties that embarrassed the members adding enjoyment to the game. It has been said that no one could escape the punishment.

Moon Geun-young sang a song as a punishment for Juryeong-gu. Moon Geun-young is said to have been cheered by the members for recreating the hit song in the movie "My Little Bride," which made her as 'Nation's Little Sister".

The fifth episode of "Those Who Cross the Line' will air tomorrow at 9:05pm.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002810131

Trans by mgyifc

[SNS] 190915 Moon Geun Young (@aka_moons) Instagram Update:

‘DO YOU KNOW?’ 독도캠페인과 함께 합니다!!
독도는 우리 땅!!! 

#doyouknow #dokdo #korea #compathy #독도사랑 #나라사랑
#유령을잡아라 #곧찾아갑니다
#Day1458

Trans by mgyifc:
'DO YOU KNOW?' Along with the Dokdo Campaign!!
Dokdo is our land!!

#doyouknow #dokdo #korea #compathy #dokdolove #countrylove #catchyooryung #willmeetyousoon #Day1458

Note: Moons is wearing dokdo hoodie to raise awareness for the korean island, Dokdo

70601285_2514730911896377_1770019656917070093196_2514731088563026_8788182761895670076159_2514731241896344_41612692375679

[SNS] 190915 Moon Geun Young (@aka_moons) instagram update

Trans by mgyifc:

Today is 'Those Who Cross the Line' Day!!
I didn't even know it was on air last week, so I missed my promo ㅠㅠ
It's not a secret that my concept of a day is gone. ㅋㅋ
I was so happy to go on a learning trip with nice people!
I want to see you all again.ᅲᅲ
Today is a beautiful city, the second part of a race with full of brilliant history!!
See you all on the broadcast!!

#SeolMinSeok #JunHyunMoo #KimJongMin #MoonGeunYoung #YooByungJae #ThoseWhoCrossTheLineReturns #MBC #0915 #Day1458

70726077_2515528945149907_83497262194150

[ARTICLE] 190916 'Those Who Cross the Line', the song that Moon Geun Young sang after 15 years

70276129_2516893021680166_17186162685478

Actress Moon Geun-young has performed the OST of her movie "My Little Bride" titled "I Don't Know Love Yet" for the first time in 15 years.

The fifth episode of MBC's "Those Who Cross the Line- Returns" aired on the 15th, showed stills of Seol Min-seok, Moon Geun-young, Jeon Hyun-moo, Yoo Byung-jae and Kim Jong-min playing in Gyeongju.

The cast members threw the 14-sided dice used by the nobles of the Silla Dynasty at the banquet. Moon Geun-young threw a dice and got the "singing" penalty. The cast asked Moon Geun-young to sing 'I Don't Know Love Yet' in the movie 'My Little Bride.'

Moon Geun-young sang "I Don't Know Love Yet" because she couldn't resist the voices of the cast members. After finishing the song, she also shyly said that the movie "My Little Bride" was a film she took when she was 17.

The movie "My Little Bride" was the second-most successful movie in 2004, with 3.14 million tickets sold when it was released. Moon Geun-young got the nickname 'The Nation's Little Sister' for this movie.

Source: https://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn…

Trans by: mgyifc

[ARTICLE] 190916 "Those Who Cross the Line"

70503827_2517953271574141_24789073720812

Moon Geun-young, who shines as a 'woman who paints history' in an altitude race for 1,000 years!

Moon Geun-young, who appeared as a special guest on MBC's historical exploration show "Those Who Cross the Line-Returns," once again showed "Moon Geun-young's effect" by generating welcome from viewers. Moon Geun-young, Seol Min-seok, Jun Hyun-moo, Kim Jong-min, and Yoo Byung-jae went on a learning trip to the ancient city of Gyeongju for a millennium in the fourth and fifth episode of "Those Who Cross the Line Returns".

Moon Geun-young's special appearance continued in the fifth episode, which aired on September 15. Moon Geun-young not only sang a song as a penalty but also performed a samgyeopsal eating show, perfecting her role as a mood maker. The bright and cute energy of Moon Geun-young has added a different charm to "Those Who Cross the Line Returns" and her sincerity, which she always takes with her heart, also shines, drawing enthusiastic responses from viewers.

Meanwhile, Moon Geun-young, who successfully completed her entertainment outing, is set to return in television for the first time in four years with the tvN drama "Catch Yoo Ryung" in October. Moon Geun-young will be playing as "Yoo Ryung" in the subway police force, which will showcase a different charm. Expectations are rising whether the "Moon Geun-young Effect" shown in entertainment shows will continue in dramas.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000077992
Trans by mgyifc

Moon Geun Young Loses Japanese Fans After Wearing a Sweater That Claims Dokdo as Korean Land

Japanese fans are not happy about Moon Geun Young’s stance.

rksydiblsU7TlY1-ttKTNTpX6hnEwDGrH9l9mWTs

Moon Geun Young recently shared photos of herself wearing a hoodie that reads, “Do you know Dokdo?” with a bright smile on her face.

Along with the photos, Moon Geun Young shared the caption, “Do you know? I’m all for the Dokdo campaign! Dokdo is our land!

xnXTFeI7pYIhZWToqJe1_jwSFZPzxWDiaDYClwUW

n response to Moon Geun Young’s support for the Dokdo campaign claiming Dokdo as Korean land, Japanese fans started bombarding her Instagram account with comments of disapproval and disappointment.

imaapksdE5qm2dRLgpjJ33Ui0FG1V2aHJGqwhVJo

Some of the comments include, “I’ve been a fan of yours for a really long time, but that ends today“, “I really liked you, but I’m hurt now“, and “You have no idea“.

P35dKyvGtBqn3Nk0UW8DS_xZzhpF1cf0iaioNsfg

But Korean fans are coming to Moon Geun Young’s defense with comments such as “Thank you for always being aware of these things“, “What’s wrong with calling our land our land?“, and “Japanese people should just shut their mouths“.

Dokdo is an island situated between Japan and Korea, and the two countries have been disputing over the ownership of the land for over 300 years.

cr:koreaboo

ce8b8ad9a5024fe4954297de956f0476.jpeg?s=

Watch: Moon Geun Young’s Character Makes A Big Mistake In “Catch The Ghost” Teaser

Upcoming tvN drama “Catch the Ghost” has released a second teaser!

“Catch the Ghost” is an investigative drama about police officers who guard the subway as they try to catch a serial killer known as “Ghost.” It stars Moon Geun YoungKim Seon Ho, Jung Yoo Jin, Ki Do HoonJo Jae Yoon, Ahn Seung Gyun, and more.

The teaser video starts off with Moon Geun Young and Kim Seon Ho in the subway. They keep stealing glances at each other, and the music and filming style lend a romantic vibe to the scene.

Then an unexpected twist occurs when they both get off the subway. Kim Seon Ho puts his hand on her shoulder to get her attention, but he gets a big surprise when Moon Geun Young elbows him in the stomach before lifting and slamming him onto the floor, rendering him unconscious. She apparently thought he was trying to molest her and she attempts to handcuff him as she states, “You have the right to remain silent.” However, she picks up his identification card to find that he is her superior officer. Shocked, Moon Geun Young frantically attempts to fix the situation.

Watch the full teaser below!

“Catch The Ghost” will premiere on October 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST. Check out the first teaser here!

Source (1)

a9352c8bfc8d4cb990b30e4a600a6d46.jpeg?s=

Moon Geun Young, Kim Seon Ho, And More Go Undercover As Civilians In New Poster For “Catch The Ghost”

tvN’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Catch the Ghost” has released an official poster!

“Catch the Ghost” is an investigative drama about police officers who guard the subway as they try to catch a serial killer known as “Ghost.”

On September 19, tvN released an official poster featuring Moon Geun YoungKim Seon Ho, Jung Yoo Jin, Ki Do HoonJo Jae Yoon

catch-the-ghost.jpg

Yoo Ryung (Moon Geun Young), a passionate rookie recruit in the subway police, secretly takes out a taser from her bag while Go Ji Seok (Kim Seon Ho), Yoo Ryung’s rule-abiding superior officer, disguises himself as an office worker as he lets a handcuff dangle down from behind the newspaper covering his face.

Lee Man Jin (Jo Jae Yoon), a man who has been working as a subway police officer for 17 years, poses as a hiker and lets a taser gun peek out from his hiking jacket. Kang Soo Ho (Ahn Seung Gyun), a rookie detective, hides a walkie-talkie and handcuffs inside his backpack.

Ha Ma Ri (Jung Yoo Jin), the squad leader of the investigative unit, secretly films the scene of a crime with a camera hidden in her purse, and Kim Woo Hyuk (Ki Do Hoon), a detective who works with Ha Ma Ri, holds a police baton stick in his hand.

“Catch the Ghost” will premiere on October 21 at 9:30 p.m. KST. Check out more photos of the cast here!

Source (1)

[ARTICLE] 190918 'Catch Yoo Ryung' Moon Geun Young - Kim Sun Ho, "I can only see you in my eyes" 2nd teaser released

70334811_2521654014537400_32718855046095

The second teaser video featuring the romantic eye contact of Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho, tvN's "Catch Yoo Ryung" has been released, drawing enthusiastic responses from netizens.

Following tvN's "The Great Show," the new Monday-Tuesday drama, which will premiere at 9:30 p.m. on Oct. 21, released a second teaser video containing the fun of nuclear reversal by Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho, who predicted the subway police unit's superior combination.

'Catch Yoo Ryung' tells about the police officers who guard the subway while trying to catch a serial killer known as Ghost. Moon Geun-young plays the role of a rookie police officer named Yoo Ryung while Kim Sun Ho plays the role of Go Ji Seok the chief of the subway police force.

The footage released shows Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho, who are unable to keep their eyes on each other, along with peaceful subway scenes, bringing curiosity about what the situation is like. Pink air flows between the two, who seem to be strongly attracted to each other in the crowd while enjoying the romantic eye contact.

In the midst of that, an unexpected turn of events that has just broken out makes the viewer feel better. Moon Geun-young quickly overwhelmed Kim Sun-ho, who was following behind her, with a "Suplex" (a wrestling technique that hits his back) and exploded a girl crush charm. However, Kim Sun-ho's civil service identification card came in the eyes of Moon Geun-young, who was saying, "You have the right to remain silent". The identity of Kim Sun-ho, who was undercover on his own, causes goose bumps, especially the cute fictional side of Moon Geun-young saying, "The chief of subway police!" which makes us even more curious about the relationship between the two.

tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama "Capture the Ghost" will premiere at 9:30 p.m. on Oct. 21.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003469309

[ARTICLE] 190923 "A Serial Killer? Moon Geun Young?" The two meanings of "Catch the Ghost"

71085004_2531349280234540_75965975622582

The tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama, "Catch the Ghost" which will premiere on Oct. 21 motto is "From the first car to the last car! The air in our subways is lighter than the air above ground!” The subway police force guarding the subway is working on the case to catch a serial killer, called "subway ghost".

With the mere fact that you can see the chemistry between Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho, there are also some questions about the meaning of title "Catch the Ghost." In response, the production team delivered the answer directly.

1. Two meanings in the title, "The Serial Killer & Moon Geun-young"

The title "Catch the Ghost" has been gaining the curiosity of drama fans since the teaser was unveiled. The production team said, "There are two big stories about "Catch the Ghost". The story of Moon Geun Young (Yoo Ryung) catching the serial killer named "Ghost" (Yoo Ryung in Korean) and the story of Kim Seon Ho catching the woman he loves, Moon Geun Young. It has two meanings, to catch the subway ghosts and also to catch Moon Geun-young's heart.

2. Why did you choose the subway station?

Another notable element in "Catch the Ghost" is that it deals with an interesting subject matter between the subway and subway police force.
Referring to empathy and novelty, the production team said, "The first is empathy. Every morning on the way to school, on the way to/from work, on the way to meet someone, we meet first with the subway. On a weary day, you feel warmhearted when you are given your seat, when someone goes to see you, and when you go to hell on your way back and forth, you feel the bitterness of life. I thought that if the drama unfolds on the subway with everyday joys and sorrows, many people will be able to empathize it" the production team said.

"The second is novelty. There are many people who don't know about the fact that there are always subway police watching citizens on this familiar subway, and we didn't know that either. Looking at the signs, I thought, 'We'll patrol one by one and go in.' But the subway police were different. They were protecting us in the subway. They even disguises themself as an ordinary office worker or drunkard in order to avoid being noticed. The more I looked at the life of the subway police, the more interesting it was. Unable to pick up the radio, they communicated via Kakao Talk and had no patrol cars, so they were sent to the subway and were on duty every night at the dark underground station where the shutter went down. I wanted to tell the story of the fresh subway police against the backdrop of everyday joy and sorrow," he added, explaining the special reason why they chose the subway and subway police force as a subject matter.

3. The most important thing was to ask for reality, real-world status plus professional advice.

The production team of "Catch the Ghost" emphasized the reality that will be vividly featured on the main show. "I spent two years with the help of underground police forces," he said, adding that he visited the nearby subway station's office frequently to find out how they worked, how they investigated and how they came to the area. In order to understand the terms used by the police and the signals they send and receive, they went to the undercover scene and hid for hours in front of the exit. "I was consulted by a profiler for a year to express the reality of the serial killer as well as the criminal interview of the metropolitan investigation unit and serial killer," he said. "Since I dealt with unusual material, I have been preparing for the crime scene."

He added, "The Episode case seems to be a small crime on the subway, but it was a big crime, so I searched every day for stories and collected large and small stories to suit our episodes. Various types of criminals and crimes are also being dealt with in the episode case, and I referred to the books and articles written by Profiler to understand them," he said, raising expectations for various episodes to unfold in "Catch the Ghost."

tvN's new drama "Catch the Ghost" will premiere at 9:30 p.m. on Oct. 21 following "The Great Show."

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001049242

Archived