Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

Trans: Today is The Village Day!! Tonight 10pm SBS The Village Achiara's Secret tune in live!! Until then, everyone hope you have a good day^^ It would be nice if I could really change the lines (in the caption) in one time (without having to edit)ㅠ #McKay(song artist) #JeffBernat(song artist) #Angel2Me(song title) #thevillage #achiarassecret #jellyfun #drama #bearshyongkiesalso #goodday! #Day40

Trans: Because today was a rest day, I moved about slowly~ Everyone, you're having a good day right? Hee- I hope you also spend the rest of your day well~ and please also enjoyably (chewably) watch episode 8 of The Village (tonight)!! If I were to provide a spoiler, it's even more honey fun than yesterday!! kek As each episode progresses, it'll continually, continually be even more, more, more jelly fun!! Be careful of goose bumps!! Hee- Listen to this song and have a good mood (pleasant) day^^
#thestray(song artist) #therewillneverbeanotheryou (song title) #bearshyongkies #honestly #sayit! #youwerewaitingfor #nunaright? #keuk- #therestofthedayalso #letsspendit #enthusiastically! #lateratnight #assoyoon #letsmeeteachother~ #Day41

Trans: Did you watch the drama well yesterday? Hee- While listening to this music, today also have a good day~ An artist who I like a lot. Although he has not been shown a lot in Korea.. if there's an opportunity, I'd like to really attend his performance. I'd like to go and feel his recital in person.
http://youtu.be/zua-KfsQ85Q
#PierreYvesPlat #LaMarcheTurque #turkeymarchsong
#bearshyongkiesalso #onyoutube #searchand #watchthevideo #itsreallycool! #letswatch #goodthingstogether #keuk- #anyways #todayalso #good(gom/bear)morning #havea #goodday~ #makesure! #Day42

Trans: Finished filming! Kkya~ Put on a flower confoundingly aka_moons~ Everyone have a burning(awesome) Friday! Have an enjoyable Friday night^^ #bearshyongkies #havea #goodnight #sleepwell #and #please #really #dreamofme #keuk-

translations credit: sarigomtangmoons

Will put more IG updates later..

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moonstagram

Trans: Good(gom/bear) morning^^ The weather is very nice~ Everyone have a good mood (pleasant) day, enjoyable Saturday! #coffeeboy(song artist) #enough(song title) #thissongalso #isvery #nice #todayalso #havea #goodday #bearshyongkies #Day43

Trans: The weather is really nice~ It's really autumn, autumn~ And the sunshine is warm too~ And the wind is cool too~ And the sky is blue too~ I really, really like it!!! #autumnautumn #thiswoman #autumnwoman #bearshyongkies #maerongmaerong #keuk-

Trans: I wasn't able to greet you good morning yesterday and todayㅠㅠ It's all my fault~ㅠㅠ Moonday, you're spending it well right? Everyone really be careful not to catch a cold!!!! Complete the rest of your day well and~ in advance have a good night #bearshyongkies #(ihope)youdidnt #loseweight #becauseyoustarved (ofanupdate) #onedayright? #hee- #sorrysorry~ #alsoenjoythe #restofyourdayand #todayalso #sleep #well #jumpaday #todayis #Day45

translation: sarigomtangmoons

Moon Geun-young never forced her fans to pay tribute

• facebook share
  • tweet
  • google+
Updated : December 07 2015

(OSEN)

Actress Moon Geun-young talked about the controversy over her forcing fans to pay her tribute in an interview Monday.

Previously, on her Instagram, Moon wrote, “If you are to pay me a tribute, make it grand and right.”

The seemingly misleading comment left by Moon was understood by some of the people as her abusing her celebrity status to the detriment of her fans.

Moon said, “That was my way of showing them my affection. Instagram is the place where I can communicate with my fans.”

Moon also explained that she did not like receiving gifts from fans in the past, but as more and more fans have asked her not to refuse, she eventually decided to let her fans do whatever they want to do.

“I believe it all happened because I maintain a very close relationship with my fans,” said Moon.

Moon has recently appeared in the SBS TV drama “The Village: Achiara’s Secret,” which aired its finale Thursday.

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201512071618432918689_2

문근영 “인스타 ‘조공 논란’, 팬들과 친해서 생긴 오해다”

Moon Geun-young "Instagram 'tribute controversy', misunderstanding arose because of close relationship with fans"

20151006_1444117077_51235200_1_99_201512

Comments:

1. [+14 864, -693] She is super close to her fans ㅋㅋ she updates her Instagram almost once a day ㅋㅋ interacting with 곰숑키 (affectionate name for her fanclub, or so I assume) ㅋㅋthey are just joking among themselves why do outsiders bother ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+10 691, -592] It's just Moon Geun-young joking around and people can't wait to pounce on it ㅉㅉ

3. [ +9 965, -584] It's hard being an artiste

4. [ +8 172, -507] As usual, people hating without getting to the bottom of things... don't fret over it, Geun-young ssi

(The 5th comment is related to EXO Chan-yeol's Instagram controversy so I won't be translating it just in case people think too much.)

Cr. Naver, TV Report

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000814065

EDIT: Link to kkuljaem for more translations 

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/moon-geun-young-clarifies-her-gift.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulation to our heroine (again) for winning Excellence Award - Mini Series. 

Her speech: "Thank you. I feel embarrassed to win such a big award when I feel like I haven't done much. I believe this award is for all the great actors that appeared on The Village. Ratings weren't great but thanks to the Village staff that made the recordings enjoyable. Thanks to scriptwriter, director and agency family"

mgy.png

mgy2.png

Congrats to our heroine MGY  for winning top 10 star awards.

mgy.png

CXsCTWOUQAQSEk3.jpg

cr: Namoo Actors twitter

1069819_1079652148737601_711533467299538

In SBS Midnight Entertainment interview, Moon Geun Young reveals her New Year's (2016) wish.

Moon Geun Young "I want to work without a break and spend a fantastic 30 (she will be 30 years old this year, in Korean age)"

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?newsid=201601062348811115&ext=na

source: MGY IFC

• 2 weeks later...

12599253_502067136664631_1862239830_n.jp

꼭두새벽부터 조식 왕창 챙겨먹고 바로 물놀이 고고! 이제는 촬영준비 시노시작!
#발리 #첫해외화보 #코스모폴리탄 #아침수영 #훌훌털고 #돌아가야지 #Day127

Trans: From the crack of dawn had a big early breakfast, then went straight to play in the water go go! Now preparing for the shoot (sinosijak) start! ‪#‎bali‬ ‪#‎firstoverseasphotoshoot‬ ‪#‎cosmopolitan‬ ‪#‎morningswim‬ ‪#‎shouldbrushoff‬ ‪#‎andreturn‬ ‪#‎Day127‬

Trans by: Soompi Moons (MGY IFC)

*Moonie is currently in Bali, Indonesia for Cosmopolitan photoshoot for the next few days

---------------------------------------------

Photo taken by her manager at Incheon Airport before departing to Bali

12558295_501836570024387_2068128561_n.jp

Moon Geun Young revealed to have donated over $700,000 in secret for the past 13 years

January 22, 2016 @ 6:07 pm
moon-geun-young_1453503116_af_org.jpg

Actress Moon Geun Young was revealed to have donated money for about thirteen years to the patients of childhood cancer and rare incurable diseases!  This information was discovered when her name appeared on the list of Honor Society members on the homepage of Community Chest of Korea's Pledge of Love on January 22.

Her agency, Namoo Actors, stated, "As donations are something that are done in private, the agency did not know about it, either.  It is a kind deed, but she had not wanted this to be publicized so it was something she had done consistently in silence."

Since 2003, she had donated generous amounts of money consistently through Pledge of Love, amounting to a total of 900 million KRW (~ $740,000 USD).  

A rep from Pledge of Love stated, "Moon Geun Young is one of the largest contributors who has consistently made donations.  Although she had donated anonymously, the faces of the members of the Honor Society have been revealed since 2015.  Moon Geun Young's constant donations have become well known, and we would like for it to contribute to the formation of a developed culture of donation in our society."

What a sweet angel!

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/01/moon-geun-young-revealed-to-have-donated-over-700000-in-secret-for-the-past-13-years

Moon Geun Young donated over 900 million won to charities for the past 13 years

Thursday, January 21, 2016 Moon Geun Young .
djsfk.jpg

Osen - Naver: [Exclusive] Moon Geun Young donated 9 billion won ($750 thousand) in 13 years.. Angel of good deeds

1. [+3,388, -47] That's amazing of her. Even if you're earning a fortune, donating is not so easy. It's not only her face that's pretty but her heart as well~

2. [+1,995, -33] Wow.. Her face is as pretty as her face ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,306, -22] Such a beautiful heart she has~~~~

4. [+1,109, -25] You're doing good deeds

5. [+249, -11] Honestly, even people who are earning lots of money find it hard to donate

6. [+194, -9] 13 years, which means she's been donating since she was a high school student. That's amazing!

8. [+170, -11] And I can't believe there are still people hating on her..

9. [+142, -7] Her kindness is more important than the figures. That's awesome of her to steadily donate for 13 years

r21.jpg

Newsen - Daum: Moon Geun Young's whereabouts, fresh beauty of the nation's little sister

1. [+220, -9] Geun Young-ah, don't get plastic surgery^^

2. [+134, -15] Pretty

3. [+108, -14] I really liked 'Village'. See you again in a better form^^

4. [+70, -10] It's not only her face that's beautiful but also her heart

5. [+68, -13] Flawless~ Love it!^^

6. [+63, -11] Pretty ㅠㅠ

7. [+60, -8] Her heart is as pretty as her face. Please never get plastic surgery

8. [+58, -6] Always supporting you ~~♡

9. [+53, -6] Geun Young-ssi lifts my mood up whenever I look at her.. Always be happy and kind

10. [+48, -8] Is this that Unicef campaign?^^ SM artists and many foreign celebrities are also doing it. You're a donation angel~~~

Link: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/moon-geun-young-donated-over-900.html

Moon Geun-young donates 930 million won to charity

Updated : January 22 2016

Actress Moon Geun-young has made donations for the patients diagnosed with childhood cancer and incurable diseases for the past 13 years, local news reported Friday.

Moon began her donation in 2003 to the nonprofit organization Community Chest of Korea to provide surgery costs for the patients. Over the past 13 years, the 28-year-old actress has donated a total of 930 million won ($775,266).

Moon Geun-young (OSEN)

“Moon is one of the major donors who made consistent donations,” an official from the organization said. “At first she donated anonymously, but her identity was revealed when she was acknowledged as an Honor Society member in 2015. We hope Moon’s donation can contribute to forming a healthy donation culture in our society.”

Moon is part of the organization’s Honor Society, an honorary membership to renowned individuals that have made significant donations to the organization. Actors Ahn Jae-wook, Park Hae-jin, Yoona of Girls’ Generation, Suzy of Miss A and soccer player Park Ji-sung, among others, are part of the society.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

Link: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201601221522079337398_2

Archived