[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest suedbee

^^ Thanks, I've heard of delays with pre-orders before. Then again, I never really paid much attention. Did you click the link I posted? The article says downloading the VLC player unto your MAC will probably work. Otherwise, just rip the DVD before playing it. Where there's a will, there's a way. ;)

^^ woottt

you get so much for the price though. Uncut DVD, 176-page photobook, two PVC boards (red and blue), and a rolled poster lol

and what's the difference between this one DVD 1 and this one DVD 2.

it's a 10 dollar difference and i think its just that one poster is folded and another is in a tube...? is that all the difference?

Yep, that's the only difference. You basically pay $10 for the tube and the separate shipping for said tube.

vv GDsApple, the links that yaoming put up are for the uncut versions/15+. It says so on the description. YesAsia seems to have used the same pic for all 4 products.

I wanna tear my hair out! I need $1.01 more to get free shipping. Suggestions, anyone?

YG, please drop an album 2NE1's, TOP's, Taeyang's -- I don't care. Just release something!

Guest GDsApple

i really need help too >.<

isn't the red tear one the 12yr+ version

where is the 15+uncensored ?

and the region thing is killing me too

i have bought japanese dvds and play them on my pc

but never korean Region3 so would it work?

^oh thanx suedbee !lol i didnt read the uncut part >.< they should use the white tear one

got me all confused -__-

Guest universe

^^ Japanese DVDs are Region 2, so i'm not sure if Region 3 will work for you. but if your country is not listed in the Region 2 sector, but Japanese DVDs could work on your PC, your PC may have a Region free drive. and that's assuming that you did not have to change any settings.

i hope you guys find a way though! i'm sure you can ask around in international Big Bang forums. they have released so many DVDs with Region 3 code, so i'm sure VIPs will have figure a way out. don't worry :D

wow i did not know the DVD comes with so many things! and 176 glorious pages of GD??!! sweeeet. :D curious about the PVC boards though. i wonder what's that...

Guest vetrina

^^ Thanks, I've heard of delays with pre-orders before. Then again, I never really paid much attention. Did you click the link I posted? The article says downloading the VLC player unto your MAC will probably work. Otherwise, just rip the DVD before playing it. Where there's a will, there's a way. ;)

I just got home from work!!!

I'm reading your link now! Thank you so much, I love you already! LOL :D

Anyway, I do have VLC player installed 'cause I'm usually using it for subbed videos and all that, I really hope it would work, but until I have an actual "Region 3" dvd to try out, I really wouldn't know, right? Such a sad thing. And in your link it says, I can also just rip the DVD into my hard drive then play it from there! (that's easier and totally retarded on whoever developed this region thing, 'cause that's why they made this region thing to stop piracy or whatever). But I'm not about to complain, if works, then brilliant!

So do I pre-order now? :D

Guest p4to13

Is there anyway to contact YG entertaiment to petition an all region code release for all of us overseas fans?

And if it is not pre-ordered, can we still buy it when its released? or is it limited edition?

Thank you.

Guest vetrina

Is there anyway to contact YG entertaiment to petition an all region code release for all of us overseas fans?

And if it is not pre-ordered, can we still buy it when its released? or is it limited edition?

Thank you.

They will eventually release Region All versions like they do with BigBang stuff (they better do!!!), it's just a little later. And you can't pre-order it unless it's up for pre-order on whichever online shops you go to buy your stuff. We can surely buy it, but we'll have to wait though and be ready to actually buy it when its's up 'cause they ran out pretty fast. (I guess)

Jeez, I'm so wracking my brains off right now! Drives me crazy!!

Who else has tried playing Region 3 dvd's on their Macs?

Guest maxim16

ive just preordered mine at yes asia..even though im in doubt about those region codes, ill just solve it later when i receive the dvds. ^_^

Ok I played some of my Region 3 DVDs on my JVC DVD player and it worked too! But since it's HQ, I rather play it on my PS3. I'm so happy I will be able to watch it on my big screen :D

Did you guys pre-order the $47.99? I think the only difference is the poster right :huh:

Guest ooxstacee

I bought it. Yay, I'm so happy.

It took 4 whole months. <3

I can't wait to watch She's Gone, lol and the video thing with Seungri with SUBS.

Now I can finally understand, unlike at the concert. T__T

Hm, my xbox [not a 360] plays region 3. Cause it plays the Big Show 2009 that I have.

And on your computer, if you have windows media player, you can change the region on that too.

But I think you can only change it up to 5 times.

Good luck girls/guys.

Guest vetrina

Sorry you guys. Am I starting to richard simmons you off here? I feel like such whiny kid. I'm just really going bananas over this whole thing.

I will prolly gonna end up pre-ordering it now. To hell with the region thing!

As @suedbee says "Where there's a will, there's a way."

Thanks for all the replies! Really appreciate it! :D

Guest vetrina

even though im in doubt about those region codes, ill just solve it later when i receive the dvds. ^_^

This gave me a boost! And made me LOL! Thanks! :D

Guest p4to13

@vetrina

Thank you, but what i meant was if i don't pre-order in the time frame they set, then is no longer available?

But it's ok. I made up my mind, i'll just order it as soon as i get home =]

and deal with it when i get it like maxim16. said.

:D Everybody is so excited here...i hope he sells a lot too.

Guest vetrina

@vetrina

Thank you, but what i meant was if i don't pre-order in the time frame they set, then is no longer available?

Oh that's what you meant, yeah I think you still can, as long as it's available and in stock. ;)

Screenshot2010-04-07at71125PM.png

YAY! I finally pre-ordered it!!!

I'm a happy girl now! I can sleep better now! Thanks you guys!

Thanks Syao..that was one of the best

promo vid i saw. GD's hard work for the concert

was really magnified in that video.

Can i ask,

about the YESASIA preorder.

I thought WHITE tears for the UNCUT?

so it really doesnt follow it? cause i saw Red Tears in the yesasia cover.

26326184.jpg

c:dcgd

Guest juang_bb

im late with the region thing discussion LOL!. well i have the same dilemma too. I've been trying to research on how i would be able to play a region 3 dvd and I found out that you can actually google a hack code for your dvd player. I dunno yet though how it works but I hope it helps. Good thing for me, we've been planning to get a blu-ray/dvd player for our new place so i guess i'd just get the region-free one.

I'm really excited to get my hands on the DVD. Can't wait! woot!

Guest missARROGANT

^^ about the DVD..White tear is UNCUT & Red tear is CUT version.

h2.jpg

h1.jpg

I always knew that GD is not so innocent as he LOOK..

But I still feel sad seeing him drunk although I knew he was having fun ;)

" I luv THAI fans very much "

He is so damn cuteee :lol::lol::lol:

Kwon JiYong why cant YOU be like that T_T

credit: alee @ ibigbang

.......yessss flrit at the camera....

high_cut.jpg

v lol...coz didn't see you online just now. Ya look like he is pole dancing haha :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

^

I uploaded the exact same thing :lol: Nvm, I edited my post already

We are only a few secs apart :lol:

Is he pole dancing???? OMG I cant imagine Jiyong pole dancing :lol:

But Im happy to see his smile :lol:

Guest ooxstacee

Omg, when I saw those pictures earlier on my fb, I nearly died from laughing.

Especially cause he looks so wasted and he looks like he was pole dancing, lmao!

Those pictures are the laugh of my day. XD

After seeing it, I felt as drunk as he looks.

But glad he's having fun, once in a while ..

This boy. It reminds me of the 'Naver search' scene at SAL.

Wah. Okay. I just had to spaz here too.

But calmly. If you read my fb, it's embarassing, hahaha.