[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Bang's G-Dragon makes acting debut on 'Infinite Challenge's' comic skit

g-dragon-of-gd-top-performs-on-stage-dur
G-Dragon of GD&TOP performs on stage during the day one of the 2011 Pentaport Rock Festival on August 5, 2011 in Incheon, South Korea. (Photo : Getty Images/Chung Sung-Jun)

MBC's "Infinite Challenge" brings fans a new exciting episode of "Muhan Company." The regular comic skit also marks the acting debut of Big Bang leader, G-Dragon.

During his 10 years in the Kpop industry, the 28-year-old singer-songwriter avoided roles in movies and dramas since he detests watching himself act. However, G-Dragon might finally make his acting debut after accepting the offer to appear as a special guest on "Muhan Company."

On Aug. 27, Saturday, G-Dragon was startled when he found out about his role in the upcoming special episode of "Infinite Challenge's" "Muhan Company," The Kpop Herald reported. G-Dragon will reportedly be playing a pivotal role in the skit-turned-film.

In the behind-the-scenes clip, the rapper said he thought he would be along with singers or comedians, but later discovered that we would rub shoulders with some of Korea's top stars. G-Dragon seemed nervous and unconfident, stating that he is just making a terrible history.

"I have never done anything like this since my debut," said G-Dragon. "You called me, so I thought the others called would also be singers or comedians. But people like Kim Hye Soo are coming. I am not sure why I am here. I have such a big part."

The leader of Big Bang was completely unaware that the program's regular comic skit was being revamped into an action blockbuster special with writer Kim Eun-Hee and director Jang Hong Joon. The special "Muhan Company" edition of MBC's "Infinite Challenge" is scheduled to broadcast on Sept. 7.

Meanwhile, G-Dragon celebrated his 28th birthday by donating 81.8 million won ($73,240) to the United Nations Refugee Agency, All Kpop reported. It is said that rapper wants to be a help to all the refugees who had to flee their hometowns because of civil war and savagery.

Right after G-Dragon's 28th birthday, YG Entertainment collaborated with UNICEF for a project called "UNICEF's celebratory donation." It is widely expected that the five-member boy band, G-Dragon, Seungri, T.O.P, Daesung, and Taeyang, will help raise awareness and money for the project, as well as urge individuals to celebrate their special days with a donation.

Congratulations baby on your acting debut ~  :chu:

Archived