[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest syao_sid

LMAO! funny thing is I came across thinking about this topic just recently. I have come to a point that i would love GD whatever his sexual preference may be but I'm 99.9% sure that he's a HE. ^^

First, we can't blame GD for having feminine features which makes him look 'pretty' w/ make up and lean body which makes him fit with women clothing. Also GD has one crazy mind full of ideas so i gave up trying to understand his fashion a long time ago.. Unisex clothing is all too common nowadays anyway. I even have a GUY friend who admits that he had tried buying women's pants just bec.it had a nice fit on him and he's not really the kind who cares for fashion a lot.

It also depends on what culture you grew up from. Watching asian dramas and following asian bands made me realize that Asians esp. Koreans and Japanese tend to be metrosexual. And about GD's actions toward other members, I find it pretty normal. He's playful in nature as confirmed by the SAL photobook. I actually consider BB as one of those less touchy groups.

The ways he performs and the songs he wrote are more than enough proof to me that he's definitely not gay. ;)

Guest prettygirl_pc

that's why i love coming here!! there is always interesting topics to discuss~

So GD being GAY! to be honest.. it did cross my mind.. i mean all the signs are there.. the fashionista, the expressions, the hugging.. everything (Not to mention we have some really talented writers in the GTOP and GRI and GDYB fanfic section.. they make GD's gay character soo believable).. but really.. when i look at GD as a star he has a very metrosexual style (straight guys with femine attributes).. my cousin is metro and he is somewhat like GD too.. but when i look at Kwon Jiyong he is straight as an arrow.. nothing about him says gay!! when he is off stage.. he is just a regular guy that loves to eat and chill with his friends.. that does not look gay to me.. ya.. he is very secret with his relationships.. mainly because GD gf will need security protection.. and he doesn't flirt with every female celebrity he sees.. so we never get to see GD with a gf... but i highly thought that can credit to him being gay.. he isn't a player.. and that's good!! regardless of contrary beliefs!

and no offense.. but Kpop idols seems to have that flare in them that makes them look femine.. not only GD there are other stars that are kissing other guys on stage.. or have really and i mean REALLY femine characteristics.. and I question them being gay.. seriously there dancing.. they talking.. even off camera is really gay!!!

GD might only look that way because he is soo close to his bandmates and he expresses them through touching and hugging them.. which is seen as very unusal (esp. between guys) in western culture.. but i've seen in korea it's considered cute.. and that's the thing i love about GD!

Plus.. i agree. you can't blame the guy if he is just pretty!! he has those features.. and i wouldn't like him to be all manly when he doesn't suit him!! sometimes i do wish that he would man up and act a little manly but then i get lost in his cutiness and i dont care if he is acting girly or manly or bi.. he is GD and that's who i love GD aka Jiyong..

LOL! GD is not gay! and i am not being denial.. before my gayradar did go off.. but evenually..i understand his style.. boy! i wish he gets a GF sooon!!!!

luv pri

JiYong is a way too manly to be gay. Seriously.

hanteo weekly charts on 3. place!!!^^ yehes<3

*party*

but his live album deserves a better place for sure.

remember the concert version of "a boy"? mega superior XD

Guest missARROGANT

i love g-dragon to death, but the more i think about his sexuality, the more i'm convinced that he is gay or at least bi. am i the only one who thinks so? he's really into fashion. i don't think a guy would wear these unless he was fascinated by penises. that's just my opinion. this shirt also caught my eye, it says "fear the queer" on it. what does that tell you? oh, and the way he acts towards the other members sometimes is questionable. i think it's really cute, but my gaydar definitely goes off.

LAMO...GD is GAY? lol :lol:

Okay a lot of people have said so I am not going to write a long essay.

I will quote one line from above comment that I totally agree.

The ways he performs and the songs he wrote are more than enough proof to me that he's definitely not gay.

I don't know how many gays are interested in girls. But I do know GD is 101% interested in women.

Although we don't know, he might have or have been in relationships that cannot be counted with both hands.

Just because he wore women clothing, it doesn't mean he is gay <_<

And plus the outfits he wore are for magazines, shows or photoshots.

It is not like he is wearing them in outside.

hahaxD

bbgd.jpg

credit: dcgd

Guest juang_bb

okay, so here's my take.

if you look at him on the outside, i see why people would think he's gay. he's skinny so he fits women's clothing. He's very much into fashion. He looks prettier than most girls! LOL! He has the most skinship with his members in BB. However, for me, for some reason, even if I try and convince myself that he is gay, I just don't see it. Despite all these, when I look at GD, i believe 99% he is straight. I think GD is just one unique person, he thinks differently than most, that's simply who he is. GD is not GD if he falls within the norm. In fact, I feel that GD is very much secured with his manliness that's why he isn't afraid if he comes off looking feminine and touchy with his guy friends. With all the "gayness" in kpop, GD is one of those whose sexual preference I never doubted and I don't think it is entirely just because of my bias coz I can name artists I like whom I have doubts on. (which is no longer in the scope of this discussion and thread LMAO ;) )

Oh, I probably would have believed it more if somebody told me that he's been sleeping around almost every woman he meets than to tell me he's gay. LOL!

Guest ooxstacee

^ That's such an adorable picture.

I can definitely see why people would think he's gay, if they just look at him. The way he carries himself [as in, acts] at times, his skinship with the other members, his love for fashion, his love for his hair, etc. but if you look at the lyrics he writes, he's definitely not gay. Even if I tried to convince myself that he was gay or bi, I just can't see it. There are so many other Korean artists that falls RIGHT into that 'gay or bi' pile, but GD is one that doesn't fall there for me. There's nothing with a straight man liking .. loving fashion as much as he does. When he doesn't dress up for a performance, he usually dresses like any other normal individual you see around, just maybe in more expensive clothing [because that's all he has in his closet, lol]. He's GD, that one of a kind person. Never once have I doubted his sexual preference. I see his skinship towards his members as his way of showing love. We might find it weird, as internationals, but it may be considered pretty normal in Asia.

Wah. On the other hand, his hair is still normal and that makes me dskfjksdfj happy! XD

That's all I worry about.

Guest Haruharu94

I'm sorry, but I really need to say this.

You can't determine someones sexual preference based solely on their behaviour and physical appearance.

Sure, sometimes you can, but you can never know for sure until the person says so themself. (even then you may not know, look at all the celebs that say they're straight and then come out)

A gay guy or girl can be very masculine or feminine, or somewhere in between, just as a straight guy or girl can be.

Thats all I have to say.^^

How can a person judge other ppl sexual preference just because his wearing girls clothes~~??

<_<

sometimes I wore my bf's and brother's t-shirt,

does that makes me a tomboy or a lesbian~~??!! NO~~!!

u should dig other Asian artist too tho~

some of them carrying a huge women purses and bags around~

and u didnt hear ppl screaming at their faces calling them gay~~!!

on the brighter side, new up close pics of Jiyong at Thailand~~ ^_^

3L0.8895422_1_1.jpg

C: va_Nesza@twitter

Guest universe

hahaha about the GD is gay topic. i actually half wished he is gay coz i shipped G-Ri so hard. but that would not be happening in this life time. GD is definitely good with girls (flirting with models on a beach??!! haha) and Seungri loves his noonas :P

so has the SAL concert book come to an end? its such an enjoyable read. my love for GD deepens with every single paragraph. and i think its awesome his concert album can make it at #13 on this year's Hanteo charts, for now. the DVD will probably get #2 on the DVD charts (just below Big Bang's Big Show DVD) hehe.

Guest MidnightByul

GD gay?

Ok, I can see where it's coming from. But, just because it dresses that way, or acts that way with his members doesnt mean his gay, i mean in western culture yes. but to the asian culture, not really.

Guest jiyongie_

i wear girls clothing does that mean im gay too?

gahhhh its all in thee fashion people!

i say american stores a re very poor in guys fashion

GD FIGHTING thats all y GD is unique his fashion his style his life^^

http://c.upanh.com/upload/4/764/3L0.8895422_1_1.jpg

arghhhh...adaflgdhjfglsdf..I can't think straight..he is so gorgeous,hot and cute here..

arghhh..the hair..omg..the hair is so fineeee...ok..breathe..breathe..lol

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2606/104ho3k.png

Kush has been sticking his tongue out in every pic of him with GD..lol

Hanteo Daily Chart (0504)

viewimagev.jpg

cr:DCGD

Guest vetrina

WTF??! This "gay" thing is spreading like bad fungus!!!

Ok, now here's my take on this:

Gay or not gay, I love GD to death! He's fashion sense is just part of who he is. He's always been the fashion extremist. You can't argue that. If you're not a fan and you only see one shot of him, you'll be quick to judge. There's nothing wrong with that. But me being a GD fan, I don't think there's anything more that GD does fashion wise that would surprise me or upset me or whatever, he's always been like that anyway. Unpredictable. Plus he does have feminine features, which makes him pretty. I admit him being gay crossed my mind a few times but it's not really something that bothered me so much or made me rethink my own self professed "attraction" to him. That's just G-Dragon for you my friends. He doesn't give a sh!t of what other people say of how he dress up. He's G-Dragon for crying out loud! He can be gay all he wants, he's still hot. I'd still dig him! All the hot guys these days end up being gay anyway, LOL. (Not to mention hot girls being lesbian, but that's beside my point). My point is, if you're pointing out someone's sexuality just by the way he/she dresses up, then go walk into the streets of Tokyo. See if you can still figure it out!

Peace out!

(And by the way that pen!s print boy shorts from Galliano that GD has, who cares?! Galliano's gay, of course he loves pen!ses!)

Can we just stop this gay topic now? It's not worth it, really. Just sayin'.

I topped the page, haha! (first time in a long time) I've always been the "lurking" soompier.

Guest teenace

I'm sorry, but I really need to say this.

You can't determine someones sexual preference based solely on their behaviour and physical appearance.

Sure, sometimes you can, but you can never know for sure until the person says so themself. (even then you may not know, look at all the celebs that say they're straight and then come out)

A gay guy or girl can be very masculine or feminine, or somewhere in between, just as a straight guy or girl can be.

Thats all I have to say.^^

yeah first lets stop the sterotyping and I also don't think its right to decide someones sexuality for them.

Congrats to Ji for being on the hanteo chart even though its just a live concert album.

Guest vetrina

Anyway... I can't wait for my G-Dragon Shine A Light CD!!!! I'm super excited! I wish yesasia would have the DVD pre-orders by now!!! I'm so dying to get my hands on one!

Kudos Ji Yong! You're doing a great job! Boo them all haters!

Guest missARROGANT

★ G-DRAGON 1st LIVE CONCERT DVD [sHINE A LIGHT] ★

▶ book in progress: April 6, 2010 to April 19, 2010

▶ Reservations: YG E-shop and various online music sales site

▶ date of sale: April 20, 2010

▶ consumers: 35,000 won (price may vary depending on your point of purchase.)

▶ DVD is 12 + / 15 and older Running (musakjepan) 2 different versions will be released.

▶ LIVE CONCERT DVD [sHINE A LIGHT] DISC 1

01. INTRO

02. Heartbreaker

03. This love

04. HELLO

05. Gossip Man

06. Dude my age 13 + Storm + Shrine + G-DRAGON

07. Heartbreaker

08. Lost Wing 1004

09. The Leaders

10. Breathe

11th. Butterfly

12. But I love u

13. She's Gone

14. Look At Me Look At Me + part2

15. Korean Dream

16. 1 year stop

17. Glory and agony

18. Lie

19. Last Goodbye

20. Heartbreaker (encore)

▶ LIVE CONCERT DVD [sHINE A LIGHT] DISC 2

01. Shine A Light - Making Film

02. Living Cell Quest victory

03. Explore Cell Victory Life - Making Film

▶ G-DRAGON 1st LIVE CONCERT [sHINE A LIGHT]

online reservation will receive tickets to the destination CGV.

(Detailed schedule Winners notified - by Reservations may be some differences in details)

Meanwhile, G-DRAGON's [sHINE A LIGHT] is coming April 15 in Seoul, including the five cities and

CGV theaters in the metropolitan area can be found through the pre-meeting.

You ask a lot of interest and encouragement.

Thank you.

source: http://www.ygfamily.com/noti/notice_view.html?seqno=22743

credit: bbvipz

G-DRAGON'S SHINE A LIGHT DVD IS COMING SOON !!!

안녕하세요.

YG 엔터테인먼트 입니다.

2009년 12월 5일부터 6일까지, 양일간 올림픽 체조경기장에서 열린 G-DRAGON의

1st LIVE CONCERT [sHINE A LIGHT] DVD 발매 안내입니다.

데뷔 3년만에 열린 G-DRAGON 첫 단독콘서트는 음악뿐만 아니라 스타일 아이콘으로 두각을

나타내는 G-DRAGON답게 무대와 조명, 음향, 영상 등 모든 것을 콘서트를 위해 새롭게 제작해

듣는 감동과 보는 즐거움이 극대화 된 최고의 공연을 만들어 냈다는 평을 받았습니다.

2만4천여 명의 팬들을 열광시킨 G-DRAGON의 뜨거운 무대를 그대로 옮겨 놓은 이번 DVD는

콘서트를 다시 보고 싶어 하는 이들에게는 그 때의 그 열기를, 공연을 보지 못한 이들에게는 마치

현장에 와 있는 듯한 생생함을 전해줄 것 입니다.

빅뱅과 솔로 활동으로 인해 보여줬던 다이내믹한 퍼포먼스와 그 동안 볼 수 없었던 숨겨진

면모까지 2시간의 콘서트 동안 관객들을 웃고 울고 감탄하게 만든 [sHINE A LIGHT] 콘서트!!

★ G-DRAGON 1st LIVE CONCERT DVD [sHINE A LIGHT] ★

▶ 예약진행: 2010년 4월 6일 ~ 2010년 4월 19일

▶ 예약처: YG E-shop 및 각종 온라인 음반 판매 사이트

▶ 판매일: 2010년 4월 20일

▶ 소비자가: 35,000원 (가격은 구매처에 따라 차이가 있을 수 있습니다.)

▶ DVD는 12세 이상 관람가 / 15세 이상 관람가 (무삭제판) 2가지 버젼으로 발매 됩니다.

01. INTRO

02. Heartbreaker

03. This love

04. HELLO

05. Gossip Man

06. 내 나이 열셋+스톰+멋쟁이신사+G-DRAGON

07. 소년이여

08. 날개 잃은 천사

09. The Leaders

10. Breathe

11. Butterfly

12. But I love u

13. She’s Gone

14. 나만 바라봐 + 나만 바라봐 part2

15. Korean Dream

16. 1년 정거장

17. Glory and agony

18. 거짓말

19. 마지막 인사

20. Heartbreaker (앵콜)

02. 지용 승리 탐구생활

03. 지용 승리 탐구생활 - Making Film

▶ G-DRAGON 1st LIVE CONCERT [sHINE A LIGHT] 온라인 예약자 대상 CGV 관람권 증정.

(상세 일정 당첨자 개별 통지 - 예약처 별로 내용에 일부 차이가 있을 수 있음)

한편, G-DRAGON의 [sHINE A LIGHT]는 오는 4월 15일 서울을 비롯하여 5대 광역시와

수도권에 위치한 CGV 극장을 통해서 미리 만나보실 수 있습니다.

여러분들의 많은 관심과 성원 부탁 드립니다.

감사합니다.

Credit:http://www.ygfamily.com/noti/notice_view.html?seqno=22743

Anyone translate this notice,please TT_____TT

Anw,super excited >///< :lol:

YaaaaahooooooooO~~~~

{INFO} Shine A Light DVD:

Hello. This is YG Entertainment.

This is information regarding the release of G-Dragon’s 1st LIVE CONCERT [sHINE A LIGHT] DVD.

▶Preorders: April 6 ~ April 19th, 2010

▶Where to preorder: YG E-shop and various other online album stores

Date of release: April 20, 2010

Retail price: 35,000 won (approximately $30)- May vary depending on place of purchase

▶The DVD will be released in 2 versions; a 12+ Version and a 15+ (Unedited) Version

01. INTRO

02. Heartbreaker

03. This love

04. Hello

05. Gossip Man

06. My Age Is 13 + Storm + Fly Gentlemen + G-DRAGON

07. A Boy

08. Angel With Lost Wings

09. The Leaders

10. Breathe

11. Butterfly

12. But I Love U

13. She’s Gone

14. Only Look At Me + Only Look At Me Part2

15. Korean Dream

16. 1 Year Station

17. Glory and Agony

18. Lies

19. Last Farewell

20. Heartbreaker (Encore)

02. Jiyong & Seungri’s Peeping Life

03. Jiyong & Seungri’s Peeping Life - Making Film

In the meantime, G-Dragon’s [sHINE A LIGHT] will be showed in CGV theatres in 5 cities including Seoul on April 15.

We hope you will continue to show us your support and interest.

Thank you.

Notice @ YGEntertainment

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP