Guest duckbutt'

I can't wait until their debut! Will definitely support them,

I love their style of music and everything. And there all so cute ^^

Which is always a plus. pwahahha

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lacedwithcinnamon

My wild guess for Jung Shin teaser is U will stand for Unique. About the E for Yong Hwa, I'm not sure. Extraordinary? LOL, I feel like singing the song L.O.V.E now.

Hi Chiara! Sorry for cutting your post short.

Unique and Extraordinary? Me likey. ^^

Thanks to everybody who's posted updates for this thread! :)

Can't wait for their debut... can't wait to get my hands on Bluetory.

Can't wait for Yonghwa's teaser!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

i may sound silly, since this may be something everyone already knows, but i have just noticed that they use the same song for Burning teaser and Lovely Teaser. LOL how can the two versions sound that much different. One is hard rock and one gives a jazz feeling. im addicted to the "CN Blue" at the end of the Lovely teaser. although it's only a 0:36 preview, i keep repeating it all day ^^

I read that Jung Shin's teaser will be out on Jan 11th at 11 am KST

so please click as much as you could through the three addresses below

1. Mnet: http://www.mnet.com
    you prolly want to use this link to search for the teaser: http://search.mnet.com/index.asp?searchbox...archWord=CNBLUE
  2. CNBLUE official site: http://www.cnblue.co.kr
  3. FNC MUSIC youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/FNCMUSIC1

Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jyh&no=25520

P.S. Apparently the source link above has been deleted, and there's also an entry says it's 1 pm. Honestly I dunno the precise time anymore. I guess we just have to check the link very often on Monday. So sorry for the inconvenience.

Guest badstar

I've never anticipated a boy group before eversince I've become a fan of DBSK. But I can see that this group has full of potential, because they are real musicians. So, I am really looking forward for their korean debut! :)

And I just noticed that Kim started the thread for them. Thanks Kim! :)

Guest shoshana__x

Hmm. aAah i can't wait for the third teaser<3

January 14th needs to arrive faster ! ^^

Thanks for the links chiara

and yeaah..I think whoever gets the U might get "Unique" if they are using English words.. I can't think of other positive english words starting with the letter U at the moment.

The E ... maybeyou're right and it's extraordinary ..

This is my first time posting in a while but I'm really stoked and excited for CN Blue's debut. I just learned about them today and I totally regret not getting into them earlier. I love their songs in Voice. Jonghyun's and Yonghwa's voice are awesome! Totally love One of a kInd, Y,Why and I'm excited for their new songs. I hope Korea appreciates them and give them love. I hope they can play live though.

For older fans, did Yonghwa really compose some of the songs in their album? Coz they're really good. He also raps well.

Guest iluvemdan

Aaaaahh I am really excited about CN Blue's debut! Out of the new boy groups that have debuted just recently, this one I have been anticipating for the most :D because they are actually musicians, woooooo! ^.^ I don't think there are enough groups like that (only FT Island, TRAX, maybe few others), who play instruments as well as sing. And I can't wait for them to debut... really liked the teasers so far, and the music too! Nice to see other people here as well who are supporting them!

Ammu

Guest RYUUSEi

I'm extremely excited for their debut! Their sound reminds me of Ellegarden for some reason, maybe it's the similar voice the singers have? Anyways, expect to see me lurking around this thread. I'm even more excited now that they've released official teasers. I hope they keep this original rock sound they've got going on though, it's very refreshing and that's the kind of music I want to see them perform in Korea.

Guest snobinnie

For older fans, did Yonghwa really compose some of the songs in their album? Coz they're really good. He also raps well.

Yonghwa helped composing and writing lyrics for some of their songs in both albums. Jonghyun has some composing in the 2nd album too.

Here is an update of their Japanese blog :)

BLOGTRANS 20100109 MINHYUK

2010年01月09日

2010, January 09th

よいおとしを...

Have a good new year...

久しぶりですね~~~

It's been a longtime, huh~~~

皆さん、あけましておめでとうございます!!!

Everyone, happy new year!!!

新年もよいお年になりますように。

I wish you a good year in the new year!

最近は本当に忙しいです。

Lately, we have been really busy.

この写真は今回の新しいの家の中です。

This photo is from our currently new home.

家はちょっときれいじゃないから。。。^^

The house isn't very clean...^^

[Pics of four brushtooths]

[Pic of small drink packages]

C.N.BLUE14日に韓国でデビューをします~

C.N.BLUE will debut on the 14 in Korea~

応援よろしくおねがいします。

Please support us.

MinHyukでした!

It has been Minhyuk!

Credits; C.N.BLUE blog + Snowy @ cnblue-sky.net

Guest shoshana__x

3RD TEASER CAME OUT ! =)

Ohmygodd. I'm so excited<3 I rarely anticipate ea boy group's debut ! Caan't wait<3

oh uhm. Credits go to me for youtube video^^

aaaaaaaaaa, can't wait for the 4th teaser!!!! The 3rd teaser is so awesome, cool rap and awesome vocal><

i must admit that I'm a huge ShinWoo fan so I'm a bit interested in C.N.Blue. I feel guilty as I only like them because of Shinwoo so I listen to their songs and now I'm a fan of them, lol. They're so talented: sing, rap, play instrument, composer!

Guest Anri Lin

I'm liking what I see when I see JongHyun, lolll. And of course, YongHwa, I actually got into them cuz of him (You're Beautiful, lol). I'm not sure if I like their music yet (only tried the live now or never) but maybe once it is officially out in HD and all that it might be more appealing to me.

But either way, their teasers are WORKING! Lolll. XD

Archived