♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

OMG! I have never been so excited for a debut in my entire life !!!!!~

I watched the teaser a few hours ago and right when I heard the song ... I was like oh..my..god..! how did I ever survive the Korean music scene with hardly any rock music?!?!?!

I love the song from what I've heard so far !!!

It's totally my kind of music <333

and Jonghyun's looking hot in the MV ! (and that's the first time that I actually wrote that someone looks "hot" throughout my whole time in KPOP xD! Not that no one else was, but I just felt the need to express his hot-ness ! *random* lol)

CNB FIGHTING!! Hope their debut will be a huge success ^^~

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shinhdeplol

wow the first teaser is so impressive. i fell in love with the song already. cant wait till they perform it on stage <3

Since they're debuting in Korea, this thread will move over to the Korea music section? I feel our boys are under represented ):

i guess this thread will be moved to there since they are debuting in korea now..

i like the teaser..i love the sound and jonghyun look freaking fine :P

another F & C leader with the similar name..

Guest chiara

I think this is the official youtube channel for F&C Music: http://www.youtube.com/user/FNCMUSIC1

Caps from skoolooks website, finally they update the 2010 model.

43415842.jpg

00000l.jpg

00001v.jpg

00002yy.jpg

Source: http://www.skoolooks.com/studio/slooks_mod...p2=1&dep3=2

-edit-

MinHyuk teaser is already out?

I ain't gonna post the youtube link here, I despise the account owner, posting the leak video. He/she killed the anticipation.

2nd Teaser - Lovely: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9WJRrHlDNE

credit: FnCmusic youtube channel

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Since they're debuting in Korea, this thread will move over to the Korea music section? I feel our boys are under represented ):

Yeah it will be moved on Jan. 14th ~

Already talked to the mod about this ^^

First time posting in this thread; been lurking on this page for a while now just reading and all; (few months; a few days a week) haha.

I'm excited about CN Blue's mini album coming out <3 I'm pre-ordering it on yesasia (I hardly buy CD's unless I<3the group very much; and CN Blue is way more than just l<3ve. CNB&FTI<3

The teaser is making me anxious for the full MV; I really want to see YongHwa's teaser so bad now :[

But can't wait to get CNBlue's mini album and YaB D-Cut DVD >_<

& Also! CN Blue's debut performance<3

Guest shinhdeplol

im 100% sure Yonghwa will be the last, and he will get the E. wonder what it stands for. definitely not Ew =]] jk

Guest secondhand_lover

14 January 2010..please come fast..coz we CN BLUE fans can't wait anymore..hahahaha :P

before that..can't wait for another 2 teaser before we get the full mv..... :lol:

CN BLUE..Good Luck...

Guest shoshana__x

Ohmygod.

CNB is the third kpop boy group that I have learned to love<3

Their creativity has called out to me !! =)

I listened to their English songs in the summer (before YB appeared) and I LOVED it. No engrish no nothing .. (not that engrish is bad...pretty adorable<3)

Their style was amazing..No hint of autotune .. Just vocals, vocals, vocals ! Maybe because it was part of their japanese album that in no way did it sound like the kpop I usually hear.

Different calls out to me. C.N. Blue is different ... and they've gained my interest<3

I hope this thread gets more active to spread the CNB love<3

P.S

OHMYGOD. The teasers ! So goooood<3 And hot too xD I can't wiat until their debut<3

January 14th, come soon please !

Guest chiara

My wild guess for Jung Shin teaser is U will stand for Unique. About the E for Yong Hwa, I'm not sure. Extraordinary? LOL, I feel like singing the song L.O.V.E now.

I've never seen these posted here. Please correct me if I'm wrong so I can edit this out.

9a8krm.jpg

2m4db8y.jpg

nwxxr6.jpg

2vv99bp.jpg

credit: cnblue baidu

Guest ohmylamb.

New fan here, people~

Recently liked 'One of a Kind' - only that song LOL

I guess Jeongshin is the magnae?

Minhyuk's gonna be nicknamed Fake Magnae HAHA

I can't wait for the debut~

Both teasers are amazing.

Now left with another two more teasers.

I love how they're so tall too *_*

I'm currently a Yonghwa fan due to YAB but I know I'll like the others real soon!

Archived