♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

Guest lacedwithcinnamon

^wow it's out of stock everywhere? I was checking cdjapan too, out of print as well. Haha. I guess they didn't buy enough for the fans rofl.

I think Wanna Be Like U is sang by Yonghwa too, as for the rap I think it's by Jungshin.

@cnbluegirl; you're welcome ^^

i am not really good at Japanese just yet, and I make mistakes in English though XD but this is sort of a practice I guess XD but whether I am doing good at it I don't know until someone who knows Japanese help me to check on it ROFL.

I think for now Jungshin only rapped, and Minhyuk sang somewhere too. Though I haven't been able to find which song. He has left a hint before about it, but I can't seem to understand the hint ! XD *so saaaad*

And as for lives, I think they help singing too, as Yonghwa isn't there with them.

Thanks for that snobinnie! Oh, also, thanks for the blog translations, really really appreciate that. No worries, you're able to translate everything well. :)

Huhu, I'm still feeling depressed about "Now or Never" being out of stock. I was trying to save on shipping costs but it looks like I'm going to end up having a split shipment, so I should have done it a long time ago. On the brighter side, it means that C.N Blue's garnering more fans by the day -- they deserve it! ^^

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest secondhand_lover

I'd like to say I really care about the lyrics because of course I always want to understand what I'm listening to and the story behing the song, but in this case them performing the song conveys its meaning already for me.

I totally agree with you, that the "the music, the instrument, the voice is enough..." :D Go CN!

- - - - -

After listening to the songs over and over now I can tell who's who. I realized that the parts I thought were Yong Hwa is singing is really Jonghyun. But don't get me wrong, I love both their voices. . And I'm going to say it again, their voices complement each other very well since JH has the deeper voice and YH has the higher tones I love JH's voice though alot :) And can you guys tell me which songs Jungshin is singing in? I like his rapping too but I'd love to hear him sing (unless I did and I just didn't know it was him? haha)

I wish Yong Hwa wouldn't stray away from CN too long :( I wish he would prioritize his band and activities as well, but if it makes him happy to do the extra activities so be it.

cnbluegirl..Yes...i agreed with you that lyrics is one of the Important parts in any songs..we can't deny it..coz the lyric tells the story behind the songs as your say...Hope CNBLUE will improve in writing lyric *english*..and i think they already improve but still they've to improve..right??? :P

YES, :lol: CNBLUE special coz this band have 2 vocalist...JH and YH is like a puzzle..they completed each other and makes a good voice combination..and with talented bass and drummer...this band produced a good product...*their songs*

CNBLUE members is like a puzzle...if someone is stray away from CNBLUE too long..the puzzle will never completed..and i also hope Yonghwa would prioritize his band and activities as well...

still, i hope (kwang jin<---sorry,if wrong spelling) is in the band also

I wish more success for this band...

Guest shinhdeplol

Jung Yong Hwa has finished filming for C.N. Blue’s MV

Like we said, C.N. Blue is coming soon. Jung Yong Hwa even finished filming for their music video on Christmas Day. Though it's sad to hear that he had to work on Christmas, it's good to know they are fully ready to debut.

C.N. Blue definitely has high expectations but I'm sure fans will love the group no matter what since it has Jung Yong Hwa in it. He definitely is getting his taste of fame and it's looking good.

He is working hard with his members and filmed for the music video for all of Christmas Eve and part of Christmas Day. While filming, hundreds of fans showed up though it was the holiday season. The fans got to hear the new song and watch the boys in action.

Jung Yong Hwa's fan club prepared rice cake, drinks, and other snacks to give C.N. Blue and made the members grateful. They returned the favor by singing Christmas carols and taking pictures with fans.

On December 28th, they have a concert in Tokyo, Japan. Jung Yong Hwa definitely made a smart move by doing You're Beautiful.

C: allkpop

Guest xootwisted

I`m going to stalk them from now on. They are good,but i want to hear all of their songs later .

Too bad,KwangJin left :[ I`m excited for their debut this Jan ^^ I knew them thru Yong Hwa,i love him in YB!

MinHyuk is so cute,he looks a lot like Siwan O_O Exactly the same IMO . My god,are they twins?! x)

Guest snobinnie

^rofl who is siwan? i think minhyuk look like seungho :D yoo seungho :D

I don't like how Allkpop worded it out lol.

. Jung Yong Hwa even finished filming for their music video on Christmas Day.

It's not Yonghwa alone, im sure all of them did <_<

But I am glad Yonghwa is performing with the rest of CNBLUE on their One Man Live on the 28th. Cause it wasn't decided yet if he will perform with them or not a few days ago D:

@cnbluegirl; thanks. :D

---EDIT;

BLOGUPDATE 20091229

dsc00344s.th.jpg

Ahww they are finally 4 people again in a picture !!

Credits; C.N.BLUE blog ; Snowy@ cnblue-sky.net

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Heres the song order they performed at 091228 at ASTRO HALL

I somehow love hearing Jonghyun sing more. haha

-Lets go crazy

-Love Revolution

-Never too late

-Now or Never

-Just Please

-Then theres this rap medley LOL

It was Eminem - Lose Yourself

AHHAHA I can't stop laughing .

I think it was somewhat mix with Y,Why rap

-Okay and there was more rapping, I dont even know this.

lol but its singing too. HAHA but its good .

-Incubus - Drive

- Teardrops in the rain <3 (so beautiful +_+ I love this song ~ Jonghyun <333)

-Y, Why

-Voice

- wanna be like U

- okay they sing this japanese song. acoustic ~ omgah the MIC AHAH yeah it was so loud. someone tsk tsk haha

- One of a kind

Guest cnbluegirl

I somehow love hearing Jonghyun sing more. haha

-Then theres this rap medley LOL

It was Eminem - Lose Yourself

AHHAHA I can't stop laughing .

I think it was somewhat mix with Y,Why rap

-Incubus - Drive

- Teardrops in the rain <3 (so beautiful +_+ I love this song ~ Jonghyun <333)

Wow! You're so lucky that you were able to see them live! Oh my goodness, they performed an Incubus song?! I love them too and would really love to see a vid of their cover of Drive if you have one :) I really enjoyed their cover of "Wherever You Will Go" (and I am sure I have typed that a gazillion times already LOL) Haha @ Eminem rap but that's still awesome ^_^

Yes Jonghyun's voice is so beautiful and soothing and I really love "Teardrops in the Rain" as well.

Goodnight everyone.

Guest secondhand_lover

CN BLUE do cover for incubus drive..OMO...

whatever tomorrow brings,i'll be there..wtih open arms and open eyes..yeah.... *wow really2x want to hear CNBLUE version*

counting a day for NEW YEAR and CNBLUE debut....their new MV and new songs.... :lol:

glad to start a new year with something interesting to look for...

Happy Holiday everyone...

Guest snobinnie

BLOGTRANS 20091229

2009年12月29日

2009, December 29th

ヨンファです。

It's Yonghwa.

皆さんこんにちは,ひさしぶりです。

Hello everyone, it's been awhile.

ヨンファです。

It's Yonghwa.

今日は。。。。。かなしいですけど、

It's a sad...... day but,

日本の留学生活の最後のライブをしました。。。

it's our last live as overseas student in Japan...

でも来年にまたきますのでたのしみにしてください。

But we'll be coming again next year, please look forward to that.

きょうも言ったが

We also said this today

ぼくたちはらいねん韓国でびゅーをします。

We are going to debut in Korea next year.

これも本当におうえんよろしくおねがいします。

Please take care and support us for this as well.

これからもブログをいっしょうけんめいかきます。

We will keep on writing on the blog with our utmost best from now on too.

次に会う時にはもっと成長して来ます。

At the next time we meet, we will be more grown up.

ファイト、C.N.BLUE!!!!

Fight-o, C.N.BLUE!!!!

[Pic of them four together]

Credit; C.N.BLUE blog + Snowy @ cnblue-sky.net

happy holidays to everyone too ^^

Guest stilldreams

I can't wait for their debut :DDDDDDD

My first post here so.. uhm I find them really good and handsome XD

My favourite has to be Yonghwa (just like 50% of us, lol?) and I surely will be supporting them all the way ~ ♥

Yay for us predebut fans XD

Guest lacedwithcinnamon

me too, can't wait for their korean debut!!!

wishing fancams would fall aplenty when that time comes :)

I can't wait for their debut :DDDDDDD

My first post here so.. uhm I find them really good and handsome XD

My favourite has to be Yonghwa (just like 50% of us, lol?) and I surely will be supporting them all the way ~ ♥

Yay for us predebut fans XD

yonghwa's my favorite too, but recently, i've been liking jonghyun's voice more and more ^^

i was going to buy OSTs for YB but i thought it'd be better to prioritize CN Blue first *lol*

and i'm really glad i was able to find a seller for now or never. hope i get it soon! :)

Guest snobinnie

^i hope you are able to find it ! :D now or never was def good, sadly not a lot of pics DX same with voice haha.

i hope their first korean (min)album/single will have more pics DX

for some reason im more leaning on Minhyuk, but 2nd is Yonghwa :D i think my favoring on Yonghwa lessened down a bit because of YB XD LOL.

i wish there were fancams of them performing in clubs! but sad the crew there are really strict there !!! >3<

Guest myarakech

yay! they'll finally debut in korea on Jan8! I really wish for their success!! YongHwa and Kwangjin!!

Baby, it's NOW OR NEVER!!! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

C.N. Blue to compete against F.cuz?

C.N. Blue (Code Name Blue) has been receiving a lot of attention due to Jung Yong Hwa's participation in the hit drama You're Beautiful.

We previously wrote that the boy group would debut some time in January, but now their seems to be official word that the group will make their debut on January 8th with their mini-album and also a showcase. This happens to coincide with the debut of another band that's receiving a lot of buzz, F.cuz.

Even though C.N. Blue is more of a rock band (F.T. Island style) and F.cuz will be more of a traditional boy band, maybe we'll have another showdown between these two upcoming boy groups, much like MBLAQ and BEAST? Regardless, both groups are off to a pretty good start even before they officially debuted.

i think there will be another "battle" like MBLEAST =]] CN Blue wins for sure, to me at least

Guest stilldreams

me too, can't wait for their korean debut!!!

wishing fancams would fall aplenty when that time comes :)

yonghwa's my favorite too, but recently, i've been liking jonghyun's voice more and more ^^

i was going to buy OSTs for YB but i thought it'd be better to prioritize CN Blue first *lol*

and i'm really glad i was able to find a seller for now or never. hope i get it soon! :)

Me too *---* Wait, does anyone know their biggest korean fansite (Like TVXQ's dnbn, SJ's sj-market)? It'll be handy for stalking :x oh, Now or Never; it reminds me, it's really hard to find sellers of non-Hollywood/local merchandise here in my place.. Currently we only have selected singles and albums from SM Entertainment artists -_- I'm from the Philippines, and I was just wondering if somebody from my country would like to help me contact Universal Records and ask them if they could release CN Blue albums here :/ ...

^i hope you are able to find it ! :D now or never was def good, sadly not a lot of pics DX same with voice haha.

for some reason im more leaning on Minhyuk, but 2nd is Yonghwa :D i think my favoring on Yonghwa lessened down a bit because of YB XD LOL.

i wish there were fancams of them performing in clubs! but sad the crew there are really strict there !!! >3<

Their Korean release would definitely be better—in my opinion of course, I'm a Jmusic fan as well but I seriously think Korean stuff are way better XD The style, photos and etc. Weeeeee I hope Yonghwa raps in korean :x One of the reasons my bias is on Yonghwa is because of his rapping ♥ lol most of my favourites are rappers haha

yay! they'll finally debut in korea on Jan8! I really wish for their success!! YongHwa and Kwangjin!!

Baby, it's NOW OR NEVER!!! :D

It'll be DAEBAK!! ♥

C.N. Blue to compete against F.cuz?

i think there will be another "battle" like MBLEAST =]] CN Blue wins for sure, to me at least

Ah, it's always like that, groups that debut at the same timeline always become 'rivals'... I'm all for CN Blue though, haha.

I wish I could be at the showcase T-T

Guest lacedwithcinnamon

Me too *---* Wait, does anyone know their biggest korean fansite (Like TVXQ's dnbn, SJ's sj-market)? It'll be handy for stalking :x oh, Now or Never; it reminds me, it's really hard to find sellers of non-Hollywood/local merchandise here in my place.. Currently we only have selected singles and albums from SM Entertainment artists -_- I'm from the Philippines, and I was just wondering if somebody from my country would like to help me contact Universal Records and ask them if they could release CN Blue albums here :/ ...

Their Korean release would definitely be better—in my opinion of course, I'm a Jmusic fan as well but I seriously think Korean stuff are way better XD The style, photos and etc. Weeeeee I hope Yonghwa raps in korean :x One of the reasons my bias is on Yonghwa is because of his rapping ♥ lol most of my favourites are rappers haha

It'll be DAEBAK!! ♥

Ah, it's always like that, groups that debut at the same timeline always become 'rivals'... I'm all for CN Blue though, haha.

I wish I could be at the showcase T-T

I'm from the Philippines too! :)

Can't wait for their Korean release, I'm uber excited to hear them sing/rap in Korean. Oh yes, one of my many Yonghwa biases, the "Promise" rap ^^ It's an incurable guilty pleasure of mine, the "coffee and donut" cut for my SMS alert and the "one step two steps 3 and 4" cut for my ring tone. ^^

F.cuz? I should probably check CN Blue's competition. Hahaha. ;)

Guest lacedwithcinnamon

Thanks snobinnie! Yup, I'm just waiting for the CD. So far so good, but I'm holding my breath lest something comes up again. :rolleyes:

Me too, I hope there'll be more pics on their next album. ^^ I mean, we're there for the music, but of course, having extra eye candy never hurts. :P

Guest snobinnie

^I have checked YesAsia again, and I saw that you can order it from there again now :)

I am not sure about their Korean release, cause I am really hoping they will have the same taste of music like they had in Japan. The genre they have chosen in Japan is not as popular in Korea as in Japan, so i hope they do well on that. If they aren't, I will be a bit disappointed though rofl. but i will still support them.

But as for the Korean (mini) album, I do think they have more pics, cuz in Japan they only have little pics as they are seen as an indie band.

I gotta say i hope that people won't really compare F.Cuz and C.N.BLUE. If you look at their style of music, it's two different stories as said on the article rofl. :D but then again people still compare because they are new and all lol. how sad D:

Archived