What Did You Want To Be When You Were A Kid?

Guest lolle_luver

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest photo.ollie

i had many ambitions when i was a child - mainly wanting to be a neurosurgeon and other things, like i wanted to and still would like to work with marine life in the oceans of the world. its great.

the very first career i wanted to do when i was a super duper young child -- art teacher but as i grew older, i realized im not good at drawing so, FAIL. then i wanted to be fashion designer, but i dont have any ideas and cant draw well, so, FAIL again. then i wanted to be a graphics designer, but also FAIL cuz my graphics sucks and i always use the same idea over again & again. and sometimes, i thought of being a singer too but nahh, i cant sing T____T so FAIL! lol.

Guest Sharon Stone

When I was a kid i ultimate dream is to be a soldier or a doctor, even until know but to old to be one. My parents does not want me to be a soldier because of danger, but i did not pursue being doctor because i can't stand blood and hospital smell.

Guest hellokitty☆jjang1430268865

an archaeologist in egypt! :lol: umm yeah don't ask, i'm weird. i think it's because we had this ancient egyptian/hieroglyph book when i was little and thought it was so cool! then i became obsessed with animals and wanted to become a vet.

now i'm finishing up my pre-med undergrad degree. things change huh?? i still wanna go to egypt!!

Guest buzyb33

Sailor moon, firefighter, vet, doctor, singer, actress, astronaut, teacher

I came to the conclusion that all teachers are crazy in their own way, and though 'hey, i'm kinda crazy, I think I'd be an excellent teacher!'. lol as of now, idk what I want to be.

Guest biscuit.

it's not a job.

but i always wanted to be a witch,

i read too much Harry Potter, i know.

at 11 years i were waiting for my hogwarts' admission letter.

=_=""

Archived