What Did You Want To Be When You Were A Kid?

Guest lolle_luver

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yourmudoisweak

I wanted to be a member of 1st Special Operations Detachment-Delta. I was always in awe whenever I saw guys like Delta, Rangers, Special Forces, and the Airborne. It really is a form of motivation to know I can try out for selection in a few years when I become an E-5.

Guest Bluehachimitsu

I was a little boyish as a kid :D Others girls wanted to be ballerinas, "mothers", teacher but i wanted to be a lawyer..

Guest I_play_with_dolls

When I was younger just to impress the adults, I use to say a brain surgent and tried to convince myself that was the job I wanted. Later I told them I actually wanted to be a cartoonist since I do love animation, but my dad was like "LOLOLOL DREAM ON." Way to crush a nine year olds dream >.>

Guest Amethist

I wanted to be a singer, along with my twin sister and another friend of ours :D.

I remember when my twin sister and I were 6 years old, we made up this song about "What do you wanna be (when you grow up)".

I can still remember the lyrics, even though we never wrote them down, I think it's for the best though, cause the lyrics are so silly :P..

Guest LibraZebra

I first wanted to be a vet, then a singer, then an actress...

Now I don't know what I want to be :( I feel like all the AP classes would be wasted if I do just art or something...but I don't know that I'd want to do medicine or anything lol.

Guest Yunho<3

I was a confusing kid.I can't make a commitment starting as a kid,so i change my dream jobs every year.

I wanted to be a teacher,hair stylist,singer,dancer,sniper,pilot,Air Force,Superwoman,and bleh all the other jobs i could get my hand on.

Now i'm stick with an OB/GYN or Oncologist.

Guest chrislauj

when i was a kid... WOWIE.. i wanted to be SOOO Many things... for the longest time i wanted to be a pilot... then i realized i was REALLY scared of heights.. :0

then i wanted to be a lawyer.. then i also realized. i'm people scared/.. i HATE talking in front of people..

now.. i don't know.. :)

Guest kimchi-jigae

When i was a little girl I wanted to be an assasin/ mercenary XD

and i also wanted to drive gundams XD

I know i was a crazy kid.

Archived