BIG BANG (YG's NEW 6 MEMBER GROUP)

Guest cmy_185

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choyreo

aww. i really like the song! it sounds so cool~ i duno, but it really gets to me. i love it! hehehe :] thanks for sharing!

Guest Onesweetypie

oo i j saw the preview. They are really good.

NIce rapping. PRetty good english too XD!! i cant wait till they debut.

rarrr =D

Guest AL_NT_ATT

o0ohh i saw their little promo clip thingy, lee seung hyun is one cute guy ahahhaha. they all sound good so far!

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

I don't get why they're dropping two of the guys. I'm too attached to all of them already as well. :(-_-

Gyrl, I'm w/ you on that one. T____T

Guest twinkle_l0ve

dropping two is a no no :tears:

i like seungri and tempo^^

awww this group reminds me of 1tym T_T

cant wait for their album^^

Uhm is it me or YB look so much like Kim KiBum when he started rapping in the NY hat. Oh damn he so cute. HAHA Tempo is cute too @__@ The last guy was really good and the second to last wasn't bad either. I like them 4 lol ^-^

I also thought exactly the same as you when he was rapping. He does look like KiBum when rapping and covering his hair~ He has nice face. He looks different when he shows his hair lol

I really hope they dont drop the other 2 members cos its not really fair as they been together and shared things together~

Guest ~neh~long~

i'm so pumped for this group to get going!! >< cutting two is like... cutting the whole group apart... i feel attached to all of them already... i hope they change their minds...

Guest LovexPoison

How could they possibly drop 2 members? That's seriously screwed up because after watching that clip.. I was like OMG yessss they are so awesome... every one of them. Damn... =/

Guest beauti_fulsecret

ahhh man im starting to really like them now.. ive never liked a group before they even debuted so its weird. they all seem so equally talented, very rare in a boy group.. but then its yg so.. >< gee dae no moo mahn hee dwen dah ^^

Guest angel_mercurius

whos going to be dropped?

I hope it's not Tempo!

If they want to kick 2 of em out why didn't they keep GDYB and the other 4 become big bang from the start?

Archived