.tr♡

babyroo

Guest ;sweetelectron!ca*.

SHOOT, LOOK AT THE LONG LINE OF REQUESTS, ITS LIKE LONGER THAN.. NIAGRA FAAAALLS.

I LIKE YOUR ICONS, YURI IS SO PRETTTY & I SEE SICAA TOOOO ^^

I LIKE YOU, YOU'RE SO PRETTTTY & I LOVE YOU

imhigh :x

CYNOSURE = YOU'VE GOT FAMILY= MELISSA DIED= TRAGIC X_X'

CYNOSURE IS GOOD , JOIN ILL GIVE COOKIES....STALE COOKIES XD

EDITEDIT: im so cool cause i topped + made page 3 coolaa B)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimigasuki

kimigasuki: HIGURL<3 LOLOL , i'll be happy to make you yoochun-ANYTHING biggrin.gif LOL , yes we are CLASSMATES at ps , no ones a sifu ! unless you wanna be mine (; LOL AHAHHA you know you love my jae posters ! tongue.gif

hey-g-g-g-girl. whos my affair -hides from my other loves- X) IM SHO COOL . CHICKS DIG ME .

and my pick up lines XP

Misa: I can't imagine a world without Light!

L: Yes, a world without light would be pretty dark...

death note is so win . : D

YES I LOVE YOU AND YOUR JAE POSTER SELF.

I have? *thinksforabilliongazillionseconds* Oh yeah. LMAO. Your banner tr, right?

Gawd. Those were some pretty and gorgeous banners.

&&ahhh~ No problem. Dang it. hehe. I need to be more active on Cynosure. =P

I will soon like in a week or two.

But ZOMG. Purrdddyy icons. I love them. ;P

Willl stalk more~

pick up time ! (: WOOHOO got most done >D

C12azYazN

hc5w.jpghc4n.jpghc3u.jpghc2x.jpg92987878.jpg

hc6.jpg

i couldn't put as much texture to the icons as much as i wanted to because they weren't photoshoot pictures )x but i hope it's up to your liking anyhow ! (:

waaniie

47899834.jpghg2y.jpghg3x.jpghg4x.jpghg5.jpg

i hope you'll like them ! :3

Just chillin

justchillin.jpg

tehe , i'm actually very very pleased with this result :3 due to drinking that stupid ice capp in the middle of the afternoon , i couldn't sleep and conjured up an idea for your happy poster ! :3 LOL , yes ! i agree , it's hard to find people who take requests for happy posters and i always make happy fics T_T LOL . but anyway , i hope this one's up to your liking ! (: sorry if it's a bit too simple D:

Love.Knot *

viviann.jpg

YAY FOR JAE <3 JAEKIM IS WIN ♥ LOL aw thank you hun but i'm no pro ! D: i just began ps a while ago ! T-T

Baby.Pham

babypham.jpgbabypham2.jpg

ninaa ! okay, well i tried to shrink it down to 300x100 ( and noo you didnt say that on your form D: ) but it just shrank down to 300x114 D: hope thats okay though !

________________________________________________________________________________

______

`verac!ty: LOL, well you know me and pink ! >:] we get along like ... PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY (; LOL. awww thankyou jannbear <3

Chibi.Neko: LOL , awww thanks jeri ! ^^<3 LOL , im so poster deprived right now , i feel like battling ! LOL

leavemebroken: ANGELL ~~ (: ! <3 aw thankyou !

mandoo*: LOL ! that's okay :3 maybe you`ll be first this time? LOL AHAH ORLY? WHAT PLANET WERE THEY FROM ? 8D LOL , im not sure either, but i remember bumping into one of your really early tr's. you had a different user before right ? :o LOL WHAT, THEYRE NOT THAT DEPRESSING D: its just the pictures ! LOL LAWL, thats my favorite picture of chun as well :3 looks so good <3 i filter ^^, im no good with textures on a banner x_x; LOL

`yuuri: LOL aw it's no problem ^-^ , and if you want to request again , you`ll have to wait later when i finish the requests ahead of you :) hope that's okayy !

litoswtme: my super old/abandoned 411 i'm pretty sure ! D: if we really dont know each other, well then HI NICE TO MEET YOU :D <3 LOL aww well feel free to request anytime that my tr's open ! (:

love.diary: LOL well aw :) im glad you like my sad posters ! ^^ i'll work on yours right away ! :3 LOL , YAY ! guess i opened one up at the right time ! LOL AHAH well , i didnt know if youd come back here so x= LOL aww thankyou !

olioli: OLIVIA UNNIEEEEE ! JESSA MISSED YOUU ! ♥ LOL WHAT O__O " YOUR SKILLS ARE SO NOT RUSTY <3 you should probably just take requests for some practice (; (; (; (; LOL

b a n g!: LOL ! aww thanks margie ! (: aw yuck ! D: i went to the mall yesterday , LOL. gah i hate dentists, they shove all sorts of things up your mouth O__O " gah, im supersupersuper lazy to be updating gossip right now, even though i should LOL aww thankyou !

;sweetelectron!ca*.: O_O LOL thanksbb <3 YES CYNOSURE IS AMAZINGGG <3 everyone must join !

kimigasuki: HI AFFAIR .. ER<3 IST. LOL WAIT WHUT O_O i dont get that pickup line LOL

corrupted.soul: LOL , i dont really remember o-o ; but i remember meeting you xp LOL aw thankyou and yes ! be active in cynosure :3 its an amazing place :]

I AM SO COOL YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT. I AM FIRST, WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGINGOSH!

those heechul icons are such LOVE ! <3 i love the texture usage. and i'm biased

NOW THOSE HANKYUNG ICONS!

he is also my love. kyuri = KYUhyun x jeRI and hanKYUng x jeRI

my couple name has a double meaning, kekeke

omfg, i love super junior. X____________X YOU JUST MADE MY 2ND FAVORITE AND 3RD FAVORITE SO MUCH KYUTER.

yes, i made a kyuhyun reference because he is MA LOVE

i love the 24/7 poster! so adorable ;)

i miss jiyong.

I SEE I SEE I SEE JAEJOONG OH MAN OH MAN /diez

Nina's banners are cute too! you are SKILLED. <3

Poster battle, ay? LESH BATTLE ONE DAY DARLING - EVEN IF I WILL GET PWND.

ILOVEYOU 8D

oh, those hanchul icons. /dead

Guest bonjour tristesse.

&+ here i am dreaming of the day i would become first. LMAOOO.

mandoo*: LOL ! that's okay :3 maybe you`ll be first this time? LOL AHAH ORLY? WHAT PLANET WERE THEY FROM ? 8D LOL , im not sure either, but i remember bumping into one of your really early tr's. you had a different user before right ? ohmy.gif LOL WHAT, THEYRE NOT THAT DEPRESSING D: its just the pictures ! LOL LAWL, thats my favorite picture of chun as well :3 looks so good <3 i filter ^^, im no good with textures on a banner x_x; LOL

lmfaooo. someday someday ill be first *strikes a pose* *gets slapped* bwaha. YES THEY WERE FROM PLANET WE LOVE JESSA. i heard they're bestfriends with the planet we love herlyn >D lmaooo, they're bestfriends. you know, they're like rice and noodles, partners in crime oh yeah. and yes! i use to be ricexlover
:o
lol. AND PSSHHH, you in denial, you need to praise your work more like i do.
:lol:
and yes! i swear. i miss listening to tvxq a lot D: ive been so into 2pm lately .. they're all i listen to now >.< lol. and filtering! you lucky, i cant filter so save my own life. and doing banners .. the most hatred thing i like to do. LOL. anyways the poster for yanna is totally totally gorgeous! i LOVE the background and the little .. well i dont know if thats a brush you used. and the paper stock, im pretty sure its paper right? haha. anyways, more more more smexy results!

ninaa ! okay, well i tried to shrink it down to 300x100 ( and noo you didnt say that on your form D: ) but it just shrank down to 300x114 D: hope thats okay though !

Oh really?;O I'm so sorry Jessa, I usually always write down 300x100 in my requests, but I guess I forgot it this time :unsure:

I feel so bad now, sorry makes you go through so much troubles..

But yeah it's okay and thank you for the banners;* They are gorgeous<3

Guest honeyboo.

`verac!ty: LOL, well you know me and pink ! >:] we get along like ... PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY (; LOL. awww thankyou jannbear <3

THAT IS TRUE ! ;D ♥ ~ Pink and I lave each other too ; ) and YAY ! my name is in pink ^^; <3 O_O; Ineverlikedpeanutbutterandjelly sandwich x_x -hides- OMFG I LAAVE THE JAE BANNER ! O: ♥ daymmm he's so fineeee (; MOAREYECANDEISPLZ <3 :D ~ <3

trueloveaffairs-: MY QUEENNNNN! <3 LOLOL , aw thats okay - BLAME TIMEZONES ! XDD LOL no way T_T; im no pro D: LMAO ! aw i'll be happy to make banners and icons for my queen WHENEVER, even when i dont have a tr :) LOL , YES, GIVE ME SOME SMEXY JAE PICTURES <333 bwahaha , thanks for the compliments :D<3

BOOYAH!<33 yeah blame timezones, i think i almost never am able to catch you on any of my friends online boo-hoo :3 AND OKAY I HAVE A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS AND PRAISES FOR YOU TODAAAAAY! cause your results are just eye-popping WOW and im uber impressed (and jealous) :D

here goes;

i loveeeeeeee the jae banner you made for `verac!ty* the effects you made blended in perfectly with the picture and everything was just nice! &&& that happy poster you made for Just chillin IS MY FAV. i think you are really good in doing HAPPY MOODS CAUSE YOU'RE SUCHA HAPPY-GO-LUCKY PRINCESS OF MINE *glomps* [:

im watching Shining Inheritance now and im in a dilemma cause ... i like both the lead guys D: and idk who should go with the lead girl. aish, have you watched the drama? i started late but im like at ep21 now heee! :D your awesome queen here watched till like 3AM and woke up at NOON the next day ROFL XD

OHOHOH did you make that "hello" jae icon? its pretttttttyyyy!~

Guest milkbottle.

aww shucks D:< ! i missed an update !

gahh . im sorry ><" ! i came back after school (DIVA DIVA DI-DI-DIVAA !) on friday and i totally got knocked out for two days and i kept sleeping #__# . damn school . and wow , woman , those emo posters <3` !! you just have a special style to everything :3 . ima blame it on your youth . once you're old and wrinkly , it's gonna goo . AHAHA . and it'll run to me . because im cool B) !

UH HUH <3` ! my wifey is cool , like me ;D . we are the type-alot wifeys . LMAO X3 . we have too many words in our dictionary and we love to show the world that we're smart :] . like awesomesauce ~ nono ;___; . my works suck >__> !! like ... my cat D:< ! but well , im sticking to icons . so i made an artwork thread to post up my icons and everyone got blinded on their way in ;D ! im awesome with my bad skills . LALAA . well i wanted to make a tr but i figured everyone would flee and run away and throw flowers (IHATEFLOWERS) at mee . so nope ! ima stick to floating around & stalking people . AND JUST BEING PLAIN COOL <3` !

don't deny that ;D .

Guest waanniie

OMGGGGGGGG<3333

i love my icoooooooooooooons!!

especially the the yellowish oneee!

thanks a loooooooottttt!!!

i <3 chuuuuuu!

will credit if useeee!

thank you so muchhh

ps. sorry for a late reply.

Guest _escape.reality*

JESSAAAA LOVEEEE ! `

ahhhh, thankyou thankyou so so so so muchhhh <3

dayummm, can jae get ANY SEXIER ? ( i think we know the answer to this question ;) )

butt hollyyyyy , the banner is smokinnn ! <333

you started ps-ing awhile ago, but sweetie , we all know you`re pro to the max already ;)

nowww, be my sifu ? (: <3 teach this noob here how to be pro like youuuu ~ :D

SIGH. finally back to my own computer ♥ ive had like , the STUPIDEST STUPIDEST STUPIDIEST monitor EVER, and now i have one that's like , SUPER old school but it's all i have =.= "

so sorry for the late results ;~;

vietsoul

51152478.jpg92104386.jpg43567150.jpgkara4.jpgkara3.jpgkara2.jpgkaraj.jpg

love.diary

lovediary.jpg

lovediary2.jpg

T_________T" so here's the thing , your pictures looked like , kind of bittersweet ( at least that's what i got LOL ) and so i tried making one of those flower blends for you but it turned really really ugly and so i made you a darker poster but there was this really empty space so i put the girl twice T_____T" I HOPE THATS OKAY D:

christinenghe

kimjaejoong42.jpg

Senorita_

yh5.jpgyh4.jpgyh3.jpgyh2s.jpg73749004.jpgtg5.jpgtg4.jpgtg3x.jpgtg2.jpg96821080.jpg

Chibi.Neko: I LOVE YOU KYURI ! <3 and yes , we shall battle someday

;sweetelectron!ca*.: LOL

mandoo* " LMFAO LMFAO REALLY ?! 8D DAMN , I HAVE TO VISIT BOTH THOSE PLANETS 8D they seem sexy ~ LOL LMAO ! noo T______T" im never satisfied with my work LOL BAHAHAH , i miss dbsk so much >< ; STUPID TOURS + SOLO ACTIVIES DDDDDDDDDD< ! LOL , yeah its a stock ! XDD shabby princess is win !

`verac!ty* : LOL , i never tried PB&J XDD.

trueloveafairs- LMFAO LMFAO I CANT HANDLE COMPLIMENTS T___T" BAHAHAHAHHA , YES happy posters are easier for me :3 THEYRE EASIER THAN BLENDS ! - runs away - I AM HAPPY GO LUCKY?! LMFAO THATS COOL 8D ? OMFG SHINING INHERTIANCE = BRILLIANT. NO MORE WORDS OR ELSE I WILL GO CUKOO ( is that how you spell it? ) SPAZZING ABOUT SI. LMAO yes i did AHAH [: i thought the picture was superr cute

milkbottle. : LMAO LMAO , you have school ?! im guessing it's not summer for you then? ;__________; LOL , aw thankyou XDD, WHAAAAAT im sure you`re not old =.= " BAHAH , im just super young compared to yuki 8D LOL LMAO LMAO yes , you and your wifey are mighty cool 8D <3 I THINK I SAW THAT BIG ICON DUMP ! its like um, with bigbang icons .. i think ! LOL , i dont remember BUT NOOOOOOOOOO , SHOW YOUR SKILLZ TO THE WORLD , YUKI !

Love.Knot *: i refuse to be a sifu when my works are </3 T__________T"

ALL REQUESTS ARE BEING TAKEN OF RIGHT AWAY ! 8D

Guest kimigasuki

that wasnt a pick up line...

it was a death note quote...

=X

fail. but it's okay i love you .

because we live in bbari... :D

FIRST AND OH SHO SHEXY BABY

(like dbsk in suits... )

SHEXY SHEXY ICONS

AND I ADORE THE FIRST POSTER :D

the kara icon is cute =X

and the second yunho icon

and the hcange i con

ily affair. (I BROKE MY SOOMPI LEAVE FOR YOU...

i shall leave again LMFAOO ) ILYILYILY..

Guest jesster.

kohjidmal

t-ara

yaaaaaaaay~

those KARA icons are cute. i like the group one most. mainly because, i like small cropping. LOL.

ROFL, THAT JAE BANNER MAKES ME LAUGH. i like your second poster best =D

wheeee, sica shall stalk? ;D KTHANXBAI, JESSA.

Guest _escape.reality*

JJJJEEEEESSSSSAAAAAAA SIIIIIFUUUUUUU ! : D

^

>D i claim you as my sifu nowwww. no complaining : D

oh shush, your works are perfectly fineee.

i love that first poster like .. ALOOTTT ! : D

& those yunho & taegoon icons are oh sho sexxayyy ! 8D

& those Kara icons are BEAUUTIIIFULLLL ! <3

SIFU ROCKS MY SOCKS !

Archived