.tr♡

babyroo

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Hi Jessa!

Wowowowow everything looks so soft :w00t: ..and happy haha

and cotton candy-ish ^_^ because of the colors especially the banners.

Will definitely stalk this!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MY LITTLE PRINCESS! <3333 omo you are taking request solo!! and i didnt even get tohe first page. SHYA IS SO LAG DD:

but anyways! you've gotten sooooo many requests already! wah wah soon enough jessa would be a sought-after pro and everyone will rush to her tr when she opens one. IM PROUD OF MY PRINCESS!(: and your examples are reeally good. love the first few posters especially the cherry blossoms one, the colouring is pretty and soft! and your banners! *_* i shall come back again and if i have good pictures i may demand for a banner or something ROFL XD

Guest MR. LEE'S

hello you, your examples really pretty! i'm here to stalk your tr, hee and i can't wait to see the results from you. (:

Guest b a n g!

jessa! margie here (: pretty pretty examples and your posters are adorable love the "cherry blossoms" one and the snsd icon set love your texture usage and coloring too your banners are so bright and happy same goes for all of your works hahah :] anywayss how are you? you better update gossip soon girl! c[; i need to be mroe active on cynosure oops -__-

Guest _escape.reality*

JEEEESSSSSAAAAAAAA ! *gives a big bear hug* (:

cause i miss youuu so muchhhh ~ ^^

you`re takingg requestsss ! yayyy ! (:

look at all those requesters flooding in like maddd !

you make such sexy stuff ~

me want a bannerrr ;) make me onee pweaseeee ? :D hahaha.

stalk,stalk,stalk<3

NOTE !
: okay, i should have explained this earlier but i didn't and i'm HEAPS sorry for Baby.Pham & `yuuri but
i'm not accepting fanfic banners
): sorry ! i should have told you guys that T_T

+ i'm now accepting sad, emo posters
:)
examples are heree ;

thumb9.jpg
thumb10h.jpg
thumb11.jpg

okay, now for some results !

`yuuri

yuuri11.jpgyuuri10.jpgyuuri9.jpgyuuri8.jpgyuuri7.jpgyuuri6.jpgyuuri5.jpgyuuri4.jpgyuuri3.jpgyuuri2.jpgyuuri.jpg

sorry that i could only fulfill one part of your request T__T ; i tried but it just looks like one giant mess D: i hope you like these icons though ! yoonyul is gorgeous ! <3

Baby.Pham

babypham2.jpgbabypham.jpg

okay, i only did like, two T_T because i seriously cant make fanfic banners for life LOL D: i hope these are okay though ! i hope your fanfic runs nice and smooth though !

`verac!ty*

jann2.jpg

woohoo ! i actually like this one LOL my emo posters just needed some brushing up , thats why XDD

________________________________________________________________________________

Chibi.Neko: HI JERI ! :) LOL , aw thunks hun (:

xi_luv_u: YJ ! <333 JESSA LOVES YOU TOO ! <333 aw thankyouuuu ! :D but you know your banners rock my socks ! ♥

litoswtme: hi angela ! :) i think we've met before from our 411's LOL ! aww thankyou ! haha , yes i do love jaejoong a bit too much T__T but its not the reason why he's in all of my posters ! LOL , it's because i have like BUTTLOADS of pictures of him and not a lot of other guys so i just tend to use his LOL aha aww thankyou ! <3

milkbottle.: hi yuki ! ^-^ LOL , you type a LOTTTTT like lisa O__O" it's so similar LOL aww ! ive seen your works before , theyre finee ! <3 i havent seen any recent works though ! O: you should post your work ! :)

yuurawr: YUURAA ! <33 awww thankyou ! :D aw im nervous ! you're such a big pro and you're going to look at my results T^T

mandoo*: HERLYN (: hii ! LOL yeah , ahah XDD really? O: i dont remember ! what did i request for beforee ? LOL i think its cause i requested too much that i cant even remember ! D: LOL aww thankyou (:

corrupted.soul: hi jen ! (: havent you introduced yourself before? haha , and yeah i am ! ^^ thanks so much for the pretty poster !

love.diary: SALEEEEE ! <3 LOLOL , ARE YOU FREAL O__O " my emo posters suck though T_T; but since youve made me banners , im accepting them now :3 and awwwww, thankyou ! :D

kimigasuki: HIGURL<3 LOLOL , i'll be happy to make you yoochun-ANYTHING :D LOL , yes we are CLASSMATES at ps , no ones a sifu ! unless you wanna be mine (; LOL AHAHHA you know you love my jae posters ! :P

;sweetelectron!ca.*: I LOVE YOU TOO <3

Justchillin: hi yanna ! LOL yay ! a poster request :3 and aww thankyou !

angel_wings88: aw thankyou ! (: and thanks for dropping by ^^

trueloveaffairs-: MY QUEENNNNN! <3 LOLOL , aw thats okay - BLAME TIMEZONES ! XDD LOL no way T_T; im no pro D: LMAO ! aw i'll be happy to make banners and icons for my queen WHENEVER, even when i dont have a tr :) LOL , YES, GIVE ME SOME SMEXY JAE PICTURES <333 bwahaha , thanks for the compliments :D<3

shern: aw thankyou dear ! :)

b a n g!: hi margie ! :) aw thankyouu ! :D LOL , the cherry blossom one is one of my favorites too XDD it was supposed to be a sad poster, but it turned out happy O_O " LOL aww im goodd :D just stuck at home being bored D: LOL , yess :) im going to update gossip today actually LOL , or i think soo at least LOL aha , yes you should ! cynosures amazingg :D

Love.Knot *: VIVIANNNNN <3 - glomps - i miss you too hun :D and haha , okie dokes :) id be happy to make you a jae banner ^-^

oh and while i'm at it , why don't you joiin

cynosure

it's a really amazing forum with awfully friendly staff (: it's a writing and artwork based forum and everyones SUPER friendly and you'll fit just right in :) ! join challenges, meet new people , share artwork and stories, and become a part of the big cynosure family :D

- jessa

Guest honeyboo.

`verac!ty*

woohoo ! i actually like this one LOL my emo posters just needed some brushing up , thats why XDD

I love it ♥ :] the color is soo warm ! <3 so close to pink ;D thankyouuu babybooo <3 LMFAO ;] at least you're better at it than I am (: and look at your examples, the posters are burning, they are on fireee O: ~ ♥ sighh, i'm so tired ;~;

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, i am second >_<

jessa, i love your depressing posters, they're pretty yet sexy ^-^

I love those icons, really nice textures and cropping

muuuwahha, jae! that jae banner is wonderful!

sexy results. i wanna see more depressed posters.

people go request from jessa nao!

Guest bonjour tristesse.

kawacha kawacha and i thought i was first >.< WHOOOO. took me long enough to edit this o_o" flying aliens invaded me and distracted me >.< they were dancing like crazzzyyyy mad party yo. we was chillin fo real. BWAHAHA. arent i so cool? pssh you wish you were ghetto like me 8D KIDDDIINNGGG. teehee i like making random conversations bwahaha. anyways i honestly dont remember. i dont even know if it was you. o_o" HAHA. anyways omfgggggg your depressing posters are so .. depressing. now i shall go cry in the corner *rocks herself back and forth* i am in LOVE with the third one. i think its cause you used that picture of yoochun and thats like my favorite picture of him. anyways, your banners! do you filter or is that textures you use? lol. anyways, i wanna see more smexy results >D

Guest `yuuri.

`yuuri

sorry that i could only fulfill one part of your request T__T ; i tried but it just looks like one giant mess D: i hope you like these icons though ! yoonyul is gorgeous ! <3

awww don't worry about it! i'm just fine with it, so no worries okay?!

anyway, omg i spazz so much when i saw my icons! wahhh i love them so much!

Thank you thank you thank you so much! Thanks a lot! mnnn. . . can i have one more favor? i saw this new pics of 'jetiyul' today, and i really want them to be my icons too, but unfortunately i already post pics for the request and you already finish them, so can you still make icons for these pics ->
please! if your busy you don't have too. btw, Thank again for the wonderful icons! i honestly LOVE them so much!

Jessaa!! Thank you Yoobin so pretty and Sohee too^^

But uh I requested for 100x300 banners dear, I think I stated that in the request too;*

Do you mind fixing the sizes for me? Btw all the results is so smooth and hawt<3

Guest _escape.reality*
Love.Knot *: VIVIANNNNN <3 - glomps - i miss you too hun :D and haha , okie dokes :) id be happy to make you a jae banner ^-^
aweeee yayyyy ~ <3 i cant wait to see ittt . (: thankyouu in advanceee loveeee ! <333 i love the banners and icons you madee ! that is a very sexy jae banner ! me likey alot . (: & i love the textures you used in the icons !<3 oh gosh, your dark posters totally pwn ~ stop being so prooo . xP cant wait for more sexy results<3

Guest bbylah

litoswtme: hi angela ! i think we've met before from our 411's LOL ! aww thankyou ! haha , yes i do love jaejoong a bit too much T__T but its not the reason why he's in all of my posters ! LOL , it's because i have like BUTTLOADS of pictures of him and not a lot of other guys so i just tend to use his LOL aha aww thankyou ! <3

really? O-O are you sure? haha i don't remember.. arggghhh. this is frustrating! do you still have your 411 link? maybe i'll remember if i see a pic or how the thread looks like. haha i really want to remember! darn my fish memory. oh really? haha i love your posters. your recent sad ones are so sexy. those icons are cutee too. i'm going to continue to stalk this thread until i have a request. of course i'm not going to leave even when i get a request. haha

love.diary: SALEEEEE ! <3 LOLOL , ARE YOU FREAL O__O " my emo posters suck though T_T; but since youve made me banners , im accepting them now :3 and awwwww, thankyou ! :D

yes, jessa! I am for real XD I see some your examples of emo posters in your first post and they absolutely do not suck~ I'm so glad you decided to take requests for them because I was really looking for someone to request from. and when I saw your thread, I was like "woot, jackpot", haha. thank you for allowing me to request. you were even kind enough to leave me a comment in my profile telling me so, hehe <3 and I must say, the results are looking as stunning as ever. I always admire people who can get so creative with icon designs (: the effects on the banners are gorgeous as well~

i want a: poster

text: White Walls

subtext:

author: love.diary

pictures:

___
Teddy -
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

____--
Yui -
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

extra: thank you so much, jessa <3

Hey!

I'm christine, and i really like your work, especially the jaejoong one <333

XDD haha. i'm biased.

anyhoo.

i really like it, so i was hoping you would help me with my request?

thanks in advance

i want a: banner ^^

text: I'm prettier than you

subtext: so ha!

author: ( skip if it's not for posters or ccs )

pictures:
http://i25.tinypic.com/359l7yd.jpg

extra: can you make it purplely-like?

Guest Senorita_

Ohh...I love your examples, they are so pretty :) The icons look awesome! ^^ I hope you are still taking request ^_^ Because I would like to request some icons.

i want a:
Icons

text: TaeGoon or TG, Yunho

subtext:

pictures:

TaeGoon -

Yunho -

extra: Hope you can make textured icons like the ones above
^_^
Thankyou <3

Guest b a n g!

your welcome! hahaha well who cares since it turned out to be amazing aww im sorry :[ i hate being bored at least you didn't have to go to the dentist like me today -___- puahahah i'll be waiting for your pm soon then (: yes it is i just have been busy lately and what are you talking about? your sad posters are gorgeouss and stunning i love the second one but i do love those yuri and yoona icons so cute and pretty!

Archived