[Drama 2010] Slave Hunters / Chuno 추노

Guest o-cha

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeune_daisy

luvlilady and kitland : Welcome..welcome...yaaaay more people here!

I can actually picture Da Hae in a sageuk. I think she'd be great. She has the look and elegance to pull off a sageuk.

As expected no major news over the weekend..lol...we'll just have to wait and see for Monday the first day of filming.

I had the itch to do a Chuno poster yesterday.....somehow it didn't turn out quite as I had hoped :lol:. It looks more like a 1970s North Korean sageuk poster now...:lol:

Edit: I'm on the same boat about LJH in Rivals. Thought his storyline was much more compelling than LJW's...I couldn't finish that drama because I absolutely couldn't stand LJW's character there.

o-cha! Your works look great! LoL at OJO's picture, haha!! Never imagine him in sageuk before. Nice job.

Guest o-cha

o-cha do you know where the location shoot of "Chuno' is?

Wow I love your 'Chuno' poster.. well done!! :wub:

The shooting for Chuno will take place in Yeoju...about 1 hour from Seoul or so.

Some info on Yeoju:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeoju

http://www.korea.net/News/News/NewsView.as...&SearchDay=

http://yj21.net/eng/index.asp

But I think they're supposed to do some shoots in Jeju island too.

I'm glad you guys like the poster. Hopefully I can make more when the official pictures start coming out hehehehe.

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

wow guys, i see this thread going hot!

hahahah, all the ahjuma residents from ldh thread came over too!

hhahahah.

zomg nice poster.

i seriously cant wait for lee da hae's comeback. sorry pretty biased da hae fan here.

but but but, yeah, JANG HYUK AND OH JI HO ARE TWO HOTTIES I SPAZZ ABOUT.

havent watch sageuk dramas in a long while, but for this hot cast, why not?

i just hope the story wouldnt get too complicated that my little brain cant comprehend!

Guest danick

A new drama with actors that I like. This is really something to look forward to. I am glad that Jang Hyuk is making another drama again. I liked him a lot in Thank You.

So the Robber couple is back again!

If it would be a love triangle then I would have the hard time choosing between JH and OJH. They are both cute!

Can't wait to see this one. I love sageuk dramas so I am pretty excited to see those actors in period costumes.

Guest maccay

o-cha I swear I thought your poster was from KBS2, awesome job! Loved it... I want more...

This makes me more excited! :lol:

Guest teukiie

I haven't had the chance to watch "Green Rose" yet, but you guys make the suicide scene sound funny :B HAHA! Was LJH that evil in "Green Rose"? If so, I should go watch it soon (Korean evil guys in dramas are like.. :o)

Wow o-cha! thats a great poster, thanks for making it :D Yeah I know, LJW's character is just so ugh D: I totally laughed when you said you PS-ed JH & OJH's faces into the poster xD

When will the official photos/information come outtt? D:

yeah hagrid0211, only one, according his sidusHQ website :\ I was like, "Wutttt!" LJH needs a chance to shine, hopefully "Chuno" will be the one to do so :)

Guest luvlilady

The shooting for Chuno will take place in Yeoju...about 1 hour from Seoul or so.

Some info on Yeoju:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeoju

http://www.korea.net/News/News/NewsView.as...&SearchDay=

http://yj21.net/eng/index.asp

But I think they're supposed to do some shoots in Jeju island too.

I'm glad you guys like the poster. Hopefully I can make more when the official pictures start coming out hehehehe.

Wooh...o-cha thanks for your quick responce. Another history place to get acquainted with. Your links are very rich on information. Like jaejoongstolemyheart .... hopefully my little brain could accommodate all info of Yeoju past history...hahaha.

Bring it on.....more poster please!!!!!

BTW o-cha do you ever sleep? I notice you're on 24 hours non stop. :wacko::blink:

Guest o-cha

luvlilady : hahahahaha..I'm a robot no need for sleep..hahaha. Naaah maybe it's just time difference between where you live and where I live. I do sleep...honestly...:lol:

I'm just glad that the shooting location isn't too far from Seoul so hopefully all of them can still go home at night to stay in their own residence.

Guest luvlilady

Probably not...guess you're on your beauty rest right now...haha

opps.... didn't see you previous post..... (we're 5 mins apart)

there is still no concrete confirmation that lee da hae is in, right? i thought they'll start shooting today. i hope the non-confirmed situation will not hamper this drama. How long does it usually take for an actor/actress to confirm? i mean, there should be a time limit.

Nothing new to report on the Chuno front. Latest news still talking about HHJ's rep vs Chuno Production Team. It might just be old news though..too lazy to even clicked on the news...:lol:

Yeah they should've started shooting on Monday. Just hoping we'll hear more about this on Tuesday.

Guest imogene_af

but see, they could start Monday... but since Koreans shoot chronologically... the leads are possibly not even there yet. I'm guessing childhood scenes first, because the slave hunter and the female character grew up together... so they need to establish this.

Guest luvlilady

there is still no concrete confirmation that lee da hae is in, right? i thought they'll start shooting today. i hope the non-confirmed situation will not hamper this drama. How long does it usually take for an actor/actress to confirm? i mean, there should be a time limit.

Any concrete info on the female lead yet??

Archived