Can Anyone Translation ? [pledis Entertainment Audition

Guest loveholicgirl

Guest j.adore

The information translated:

-Audition Process

1st round: Email/Mail Registration- You cannot audition in person for this round, so please send the registration beforehand.

2nd round: 1 on 1 meeting with the new artist manager. (They will contact you separately if you made it through first round)

-Qualification

Any Korean with talent and passion.

-Area for Audition

Singer: Audition application, profile picture, video of you singing or dancing

Actor: Audition application, profile picture, video of acting

(does not accept photoshopped profile pictures)

-How to apply

Email- Download the application and send it to pledistar@naver.com

Mail- Download the applicaiton, fill it out, and send it in with either the video or mp3 of performance

Under qualification, they do say Korean so I'm assuming they are only looking for Korean people to audition. Pledis is a relatively small company so that's probably why they say they will accept only Koreans.. but I would still try even if I'm not Korean

Guest loveholicgirl

now ...in the website , they change e-mail and something .. can anyone help me again plzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest Eunice6390

In pledis entertainment, all of the singers are tall. Do you think I shouldn't auditition since im 5'2. My cousin told me pledis ent. is for tall people. I think its bs.

Guest loveholicgirl

In pledis entertainment, all of the singers are tall. Do you think I shouldn't auditition since im 5'2. My cousin told me pledis ent. is for tall people. I think its bs.

i think u should audition ^^

i'm not korean . and i don't know Can i audition at Pledis Ent ?? Now my age is 21 and will 22 in August .....T_T

• 1 month later...
Guest dancingbymyself

i think u should audition ^^

i'm not korean . and i don't know Can i audition at Pledis Ent ?? Now my age is 21 and will 22 in August .....T_T

Park Gahee is 27. I don't think they care about age lol.

Guest jenny620

-Audition Process

1st round: Email/Mail Registration- You cannot audition in person for this round, so please send the registration beforehand.

2nd round: 1 on 1 meeting with the new artist manager. (They will contact you separately if you made it through first round)

-Qualification

-Area for Audition

-How to apply

Mail- Download the applicaiton, fill it out, and send it in with either the video or mp3 of performance

Under qualification, they do say Korean so I'm assuming they are only looking for Korean people to audition. Pledis is a relatively small company so that's probably why they say they will accept only Koreans.. but I would still try even if I'm not Korean

well I think maybe they want to korean because they will know how to speak korean but I think if your another nationalitis but you can speak korean I think that will past for them well my questions is can you translate also the audition application cause its also only in korean thanks please

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest narumi94

if we don't live in California, does that mean we have to buy a plane ticket to go there if we made it through the first round or will they provide us one? (please answer my question soon anyone?? before i apply)

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

if we don't live in California, does that mean we have to buy a plane ticket to go there if we made it through the first round or will they provide us one? (please answer my question soon anyone?? before i apply)

Are you talking about the LA Global Auditions? Cuz I doubt they will provide a palne for you if it is the first round of auditions...

Guest narumi94

Are you talking about the LA Global Auditions? Cuz I doubt they will provide a palne for you if it is the first round of auditions...

Oh no, i was talking about the pledis audition, like if it's gonna take place somewhere far cause i live up north then is the JYP company going to provide us plane ticket?

i kind of heard this on youtube.com that a girl was applying for LA Global Auditions, she got the skills and the voice and she thought that she was good enough for it so she tried it out but she didn't get accepted. I she was angry because she said 2 girls got accepted but they were 2 very skinny girls so i didn't apply for that which scares me about JYP, i hope they're not like that too!!! just to let anyone know before applying for LA Global Auditions!

-Audition Process

-Qualification

-Area for Audition

-How to apply

For the "Area for Audition" on singer, do we have to pick singing or dancing or do we have to do both??

Guest emilyyt

Oh no, i was talking about the pledis audition, like if it's gonna take place somewhere far cause i live up north then is the JYP company going to provide us plane ticket?

i kind of heard this on youtube.com that a girl was applying for LA Global Auditions, she got the skills and the voice and she thought that she was good enough for it so she tried it out but she didn't get accepted. I she was angry because she said 2 girls got accepted but they were 2 very skinny girls so i didn't apply for that which scares me about JYP, i hope they're not like that too!!! just to let anyone know before applying for LA Global Auditions!

For the "Area for Audition" on singer, do we have to pick singing or dancing or do we have to do both??

u have to both:/

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

Well I am certain thtat they will give all expense paid by the company plane tickets to Korea AFTER you pass the audition process steps....So like I said before I highly doubt they will offer you a plane ticket to the auditions when you didn't even get accepted into their company yet....As for JYP well I never heard that rumor on Youtube but like all entertainment companies they are not an exception...Meaning no matter how much talent you have if you don't have the look and the qualifications they are LOOKING for (meaning esthetics is a big plus when it comes to the Korean entertainment industry) then you will be over looked or not even be qaulified. For any entertainment company they are looking for the whole package...If you are a great singer and rapper but you are over weight they wouldn't give you the time of day unless you go into their next audition process with a driven mind that you lost weight before you stepped into that room. ANd the same thing can be said with not so great looking people..No one knows for sure why South Korean entertainment companies pick the way they do when it comes to auditionees. But all I can say for certain they want the whole package and not some sub-par looking person with potential talent...

And yes you have to dance if you are going to audition for singing...For rapping since rapping is still under the singing category I believe they will still ask you to dance...

Guest narumi94

Well I am certain thtat they will give all expense paid by the company plane tickets to Korea AFTER you pass the audition process steps....So like I said before I highly doubt they will offer you a plane ticket to the auditions when you didn't even get accepted into their company yet....As for JYP well I never heard that rumor on Youtube but like all entertainment companies they are not an exception...Meaning no matter how much talent you have if you don't have the look and the qualifications they are LOOKING for (meaning esthetics is a big plus when it comes to the Korean entertainment industry) then you will be over looked or not even be qaulified. For any entertainment company they are looking for the whole package...If you are a great singer and rapper but you are over weight they wouldn't give you the time of day unless you go into their next audition process with a driven mind that you lost weight before you stepped into that room. ANd the same thing can be said with not so great looking people..No one knows for sure why South Korean entertainment companies pick the way they do when it comes to auditionees. But all I can say for certain they want the whole package and not some sub-par looking person with potential talent...

And yes you have to dance if you are going to audition for singing...For rapping since rapping is still under the singing category I believe they will still ask you to dance...

THANKYOU!! you guys really help me alot!!!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived