M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

^ I know...it made me smile too...but I feel kinda guilty XD

Anyways...I really wish Minu would rap more. I don't know...it's so sexy when he raps. His rapping is like his dancing...it's careful, light and subtle ^^ (especially love the rap duo he did with Jinnie in the sos guardian angel mv)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s3xyminwoo

LeeMinwoo-2.jpg

OMG tht is so cutee =]

& i think minwoo deserves all the attention

.... LOL just kidding

but he does deserve to get a lot of attention after all his efforts, but NOT ALL

Guest serawong

110706 M Receiving Award for Shinhwa at China Music Award

here's the news so far....

Img246328937.jpg

Minwoo representing Shinhwa to receive Best Overseas Group at China 4th South East Asia Hit Music Award Show at Fujian.

Img246329403.jpg

Img246329402.jpg

According to the short report, Shinhwa's Lee Minwoo, after receiving the award for Most Popular Overseas Artist, gave a hot performance. The climax of the performance was Minwoo ripping off his top, making the atmosphere really hot! and the top that he threw to the audience, has became the fans' most wanted item.

Credit as per on pix and news from Sohu.com

pardon for my translation

YEAH!! Congrats!!!

think the picture of Minwoo receiving the Most Popular Overseas Artist ^_^

(the other artists tat are in the running for this award are Jang Woo Hyuk, Kangta, Boa, Rain and Mina)

^^ thanks for the pics, but may i make a request here, if it is ok. I was wondering if anyone had pics of Minwoo in glasses or beanies cause he is soo hot in them, i hope it is ok? thanks

Congratulations MINWOO!

You completely deserve this award.

Thank you fans from China for supporting MINWOO.

We hope you will continue to do so.

Fighting ^^

2826uq1.png

MINWOO FOREVER

Guest mama_gir1

awww mama_gir1, those pics are so cute! i might have to save them to my computer, hope you don't mind

Of course not! ^0^

i'm more than happy to share them!! ^_^

&& ZOMG!! Minwoo won tha award??!!?!?!

and Shinhwa too!!!??!

i'm so late on da updates -_-

but anyways, They sooooo deserve it!!!!

GOD, love shinhwa!! and LOVE MINWOO!! <3333

Guest NotGuilty

^"Our beloved Minwoo"

wow. I've never heard him being referenced as ours as nicely and lovely as that before. ..or maybe i jsut dont pay enough attention.

but that has a really nice ring to it. OUR B E L O V E D MinWoo. : ) beautiful.

Guest serawong

12 more days.... counting down to the launch of M's Live Works Single Album!!!!

14 more days... counting down to the M's Live Works Concert!!!!

Another piece of Lovely Art Work by our dear Ling@Shinhwajj.com (hush156) :wub:

PLEASE CREDIT ACCORDINGLY IF TAKING OUT!!!

If There Were Twins....

mwtwins0611151024ke2.th.jpgmwtwins0611151280uh7ch8.th.jpg

mwtwins0611151024ke2.jpg

Posting on Behalf as she has problem coming into soompi.... dunno why <_<

Quoting Ling's words...

Look to the left you see a happy Minwoo..

Look to the Right......a funny Minwoo ^^.

If there were these twins....i'd be laughing and smiling my whole life just looking at them ^_^

What a beautiful world it would be

sooo true so true.... totally agrees!!! :wub:

I hope no body starts hating me or anything, but I think he got a little fatter? Or am I just blind? But he`s still sexyy of course. I miss himmmmm =) I just got done watching some old videos and performances of his. I miss his sexyyy dances. AHHH!

^ lolz...I watched the performance and no he didn't get chubbier :) What I think did happen is that he didn't get enough of a warm up to make those abs show themselves. However, I wish he would gain a bit of weight, he's a tad skinny nowadays.

=========

@serawong Ooooo thank you for posting the twins hahaha and Ling for her PS skills :D Can't wait for Live works! Is it only 12 days? There's hardly been any ads or ad libs about it like Jinnie's promo :huh: Been waiting for the release so I can get it the same time as Jinnie's single. I'm biased of course...but I'm always most excited about M's solo activities...sorry boys >.< you know I still love you right? Wonder if he'll do anything for the Live Work's photosketch...though I love his hair right now.

Guest serawong

^ lolz...I watched the performance and no he didn't get chubbier :) What I think did happen is that he didn't get enough of a warm up to make those abs show themselves. However, I wish he would gain a bit of weight, he's a tad skinny nowadays.

=========

@serawong Ooooo thank you for posting the twins hahaha and Ling for her PS skills :D Can't wait for Live works! Is it only 12 days? There's hardly been any ads or ad libs about it like Jinnie's promo :huh: Been waiting for the release so I can get it the same time as Jinnie's single. I'm biased of course...but I'm always most excited about M's solo activities...sorry boys >.< you know I still love you right? Wonder if he'll do anything for the Live Work's photosketch...though I love his hair right now.

Hey Crystalis...

i totally agrees with you... he's too skinny nowadays!!! i wish he had alittle more meat to him too... something like when he came singapore for concert... at least that... or else... when he's chubby, he was super cute too... and sexy at time as well... well... anyway i love him to bits too!! hahaha...

most delighted to help to post the lovely twin. Love Ling's work always with her creations of wallpapers ^_^

YES YES!! to keep every1 update... i will try my best to countdown everyday here!!! hahahaha...

i can't wait to be there at the concert with him.... :P

here goes...

12 more days.... counting down to the launch of M's Live Works Single Album!!!!

14 more days... counting down to the M's Live Works Concert!!!!

its still 12 coz yesterday i posted after 12mn...hahaha... =P

some random pix that i have...pardon me if it has been post already...hehehe

hmmm... just to go with the counting down and celebration of his new launch :D

Please Do NOT Hotlink!!

2ndjib1ut4.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunamd3.jpg

28oct06superconcerthunaji1.jpg

mnetstarwatch5vi1.jpg

271006seoulmusicfest11ds6.jpg

Credit : As per on Pix and Shinhwajj.com

Guest superstar`kiss

omGEEZ!!!

He looks SO GOOD!!!!!! :wub:

omG! "Holy Daddy" is SO awesome everyone!!

For those who haven't seen it--YOU HAVE TO!!!

It'll make you cry, but ut'll make you laugh SO hard..! haha!!

It's SO good!!!!!! Yeah! WhoOohoOO!!

Can't wait for his next release!!!

-MINWOO FIGHITNG!!!!