Guest Xena

CONGRATULATIONS

MINBONGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve it!!!!!!

42c97b25.jpg

a62dd903.jpg

267eb045.jpg

credits: osix + shinhwachangjo + minwoocom

awwwwwwwwwwwwww, he's no. 1 in Mnet, i'm so happy!!

thanks for the news, Charlie & M, i ran off at shinhwachangjo upon reading your post, haha..

=====edit======

MSG from Good Enter:

Hello. This is Good Entertainment.

Minwoo's 2nd Solo Album "BUMP" finally took hold of 1st Place on Mnet Km M!Countdown.

We sincerely congratulate Minwoo for his achievement.

We also sincerely thank all the fans!!!

November onwards, Girlfriend will be the succeeding song from Minwoo's album and we entrust that all fans will continue to give your utmost love and support.

(the first broadcast will be announced once a concrete schedule is out)

Thank you.

Source: Goodenter

Translated by Ling@ShinhwaJJ.com

credits: minbongstalkers.com

----------

woot! I own this page!!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEE MINWOO'S SECOND ALBUM TOPS MUSIC CHARTS

m_l.jpg

The title song of the second solo album from singer M (Lee Min-woo), 26, topped Mnet-KM’s “M! Countdown,” which was held at the Seoul 88 Stadium on Oct. 27. M, a member of the music group Shinhwa, reached the top spot of the chart with his song “Bump!!!”

The Music Industry Association of Korea estimates that some 89,000 copies of M’s second album were sold as of late September, and the sales continue to grow steadily. The album has also topped the weekly Hot Tracks Dance Chart for the past eight weeks with the exception of a single week.

M’s agency, Good Entertainment, says that M was very excited to see his album top the various music charts. The agency added that the singer will present his new ballad song, entitled “Girlfriend,” in early November, and the music video for the song, directed by Cho Su-hyun, will be filmed Oct. 30-31.

source: KBS Entertainment News

credits: KBS + minbongstalkers + shinhwachangjo

Congratz to M for the like 8th time because of the many threads congradulating him lolz We all just love this guy to much!!!

Must say though...I REALLY REALLY hate the camera handling by mNET, it seems like they're trying to hard to be creative and professional...band end up missing the best moves by the performers...and by the time they really focus...the parts already over

-_-

Guest NotGuilty

^SERIOUSLY!!!

OMGOSH...everytime I d/l a perf...I PRAY that they got good camera men...

I was like please show EVERYTHING he does...b/c whenever he does something...there is ALWAYS a flow to it...but the way certain program cuts out and film things is MESSSSSSING up his beautiful flow...and people can't see all the details he puts into his dancing, his facial expressions and etc...

god...I hate editted versions... =o=

Guest whiterose.

CONGRATULATIONS

MINBONGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve it!!!!!!

42c97b25.jpg

a62dd903.jpg

267eb045.jpg

credits: osix + shinhwachangjo + minwoocom

awwwwwwwwwwwwww, he's no. 1 in Mnet, i'm so happy!!

thanks for the news, Charlie & M, i ran off at shinhwachangjo upon reading your post, haha..

=====edit======

MSG from Good Enter:

Hello. This is Good Entertainment.

Minwoo's 2nd Solo Album "BUMP" finally took hold of 1st Place on Mnet Km M!Countdown.

We sincerely congratulate Minwoo for his achievement.

We also sincerely thank all the fans!!!

November onwards, Girlfriend will be the succeeding song from Minwoo's album and we entrust that all fans will continue to give your utmost love and support.

(the first broadcast will be announced once a concrete schedule is out)

Thank you.

Source: Goodenter

Translated by Ling@ShinhwaJJ.com

credits: minbongstalkers.com

----------

woot! I own this page!!

WOOOOOT;D

yay<3

Congratz to M for the like 8th time because of the many threads congradulating him lolz We all just love this guy to much!!!

Must say though...I REALLY REALLY hate the camera handling by mNET, it seems like they're trying to hard to be creative and professional...band end up missing the best moves by the performers...and by the time they really focus...the parts already over

-_-

^SERIOUSLY!!!

OMGOSH...everytime I d/l a perf...I PRAY that they got good camera men...

I was like please show EVERYTHING he does...b/c whenever he does something...there is ALWAYS a flow to it...but the way certain program cuts out and film things is MESSSSSSING up his beautiful flow...and people can't see all the details he puts into his dancing, his facial expressions and etc...

god...I hate editted versions... =o=

I second that! I also didn't like the camera handling of MNet- I wanted to see Minwoo's performance up close but M Net did a lot of "long shots", it's too far away and I can't see MW's moves. -_-

yay CONGRATS MINWOOIEEE ^^

and I NKOW WHAT U GUYS MEAN ABOUT THE WHOLE CAMERA THING! cuz i always like try to learn the choreography to the dances, btu sometimes it doesnt show u everyting and yeah!!

anyways, HEEHAHHHSA minwoo is so SEXXXIEEEEE

^ random, but im bored.

Guest Madisoid

I second that! I also didn't like the camera handling of MNet- I wanted to see Minwoo's performance up close but M Net did a lot of "long shots", it's too far away and I can't see MW's moves. -_-

Ces,

I was right there with you on that one...

MNET always have those far away shots, I seriously think that the company wants to advertise their expensive stage. Inkigayo does some good close ups!!

-Amy

Guest whiterose.

Ces,

I was right there with you on that one...

MNET always have those far away shots, I seriously think that the company wants to advertise their expensive stage. Inkigayo does some good close ups!!

-Amy

lols:D