M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluecheese

WooWoo!! Man! All these signature of MINWOO on it really gets me high....... hehehehe......

lol you're not the only one!!!! :P:D:lol:

Lee Minwoo and his Overseas Fan's '$5 Project'

2005110409131607364_1.jpg

Lee Minwoo's overseas fans are attracting attention as they pooled together their resources to buy his album.

Good Entertainment, Lee Minwoo's management company commented on the 4th, "There was a message left by a foreign fan on Shinhwa's homepage at end-October, proposing the "5 Dollar Project" for foreign fans to buy Lee Minwoo's 2nd album."

According to Good Entertainment, the overseas fans' "5 Dollar Project" collected US$5 dollars (approximately KRW$5000) from fans in America, Australia, Europe and Asia, where the album was not sold. They would send the money to Korea and buy the albums through local fans and distribute it.

In this way, the local fans are happy to have Lee Minwoo widely known overseas while the overseas fans are happy to buy the M albums that they want creating a interdependance of aid between Lee Minwoo fans.

In the past two weeks, these overseas fans have gathered an amount that is equivalent to around 250 copies of Lee Minwoo's 2nd album.

Good Entertainment revealed, "Since its something the fans are doing on their own, as a company we cannot help them specifically but Lee Minwoo is planning to show his thanks to the overseas fans soon."

souce. Money Today

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + seissa, orenji728 (translation)

nb. ALL MAY TAKE~ WITH PROPER CREDITS!

Guest superstar`kiss

Yay!! I was SO surprised when i saw that article!!!! Yay!!! I can't believe we've collected 5,000!!!!! We RULE!!!!! MU-HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Ahhh!!! I really think it worked out GREAT!!!!:D!

WooWoo!! I wonder how he's gonna SHOW HIS THANKS to us!!!!! Ahhh!!!

Guest NotGuilty

kangta just suddenly POPPED up.

i was like O______________________O

dude...he went from a mere 100ish vote to 2500+ within 3 hours...

did the kangta/H.O.T. fans have a bigass massive MASS voting or something? o___O or did they all not know about it until that SAME night?

that is so freakin' crazy.

hats down to the kangta fans. o___O

Guest superstar`kiss

Yay, Yay, Yay!!

Hopefully i can post this..

This was from the Norulwihae performance he did on YoonDoHyun's LoveLetter. Ahh! I <3 it!!!

Norulwihae_per_caps1.jpg

Norulwihae_per_caps2.jpg

Awe! I LOVE what he did at the end! How he says "sshhh" and then SMILES! and then laughs! Ahh! He looked like he was gonna cry..*sniff* i cry when he cries...:D

*caps made by ME! :D

Oh! And have you guys noticed that when Minwoo is trying to explain something, he does this...:

_170104MWonLL_.jpg

WEIRD! But SO CUTE!!!!!!! Haha! I did MOTION by MOTION! What he does is--he puts his hand behind his head and it looks like he SLIGHTLY waves or something. Hehe! I just thought it was CUTE! <3!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

kangta just suddenly POPPED up.

i was like O______________________O

dude...he went from a mere 100ish vote to 2500+ within 3 hours...

did the kangta/H.O.T. fans have a bigass massive MASS voting or something? o___O or did they all not know about it until that SAME night?

that is so freakin' crazy.

hats down to the kangta fans. o___O

yeah... I was like :mellow::o when I saw the poll today...

kangta jumped up by sooo much!! I expect dbsg to jump up soon too, because someone posted the link to the poll telling dbsg fans to vote..

common everyone! vote for Minwoo once a day!! lol

Guest frOsty_pAnda

Lee Minwoo and his Overseas Fan's '$5 Project'

2005110409131607364_1.jpg

Lee Minwoo's overseas fans are attracting attention as they pooled together their resources to buy his album.

Good Entertainment, Lee Minwoo's management company commented on the 4th, "There was a message left by a foreign fan on Shinhwa's homepage at end-October, proposing the "5 Dollar Project" for foreign fans to buy Lee Minwoo's 2nd album."

According to Good Entertainment, the overseas fans' "5 Dollar Project" collected US$5 dollars (approximately KRW$5000) from fans in America, Australia, Europe and Asia, where the album was not sold. They would send the money to Korea and buy the albums through local fans and distribute it.

In this way, the local fans are happy to have Lee Minwoo widely known overseas while the overseas fans are happy to buy the M albums that they want creating a interdependance of aid between Lee Minwoo fans.

In the past two weeks, these overseas fans have gathered an amount that is equivalent to around 250 copies of Lee Minwoo's 2nd album.

Good Entertainment revealed, "Since its something the fans are doing on their own, as a company we cannot help them specifically but Lee Minwoo is planning to show his thanks to the overseas fans soon."

souce. Money Today

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + seissa, orenji728 (translation)

nb. ALL MAY TAKE~ WITH PROPER CREDITS!

wow, way ta go everyone! ^-^! i'm so proud of our M fans. lol. i didn't participate in the project but i bought his album. i made 3 of mi krn friends buy it n made one of mi american friends buy it even though she didn't kno who he was. lol.

WooWoo!! Man! All these signature of MINWOO on it really gets me high....... hehehehe......

:lol: puhahaha...that comment cracked me up..you sound so hyper... but i have to say that i luv looking at the mw avi and banners too

Oh! And have you guys noticed that when Minwoo is trying to explain something, he does this...:

WEIRD! But SO CUTE!!!!!!! Haha! I did MOTION by MOTION! What he does is--he puts his hand behind his head and it looks like he SLIGHTLY waves or something. Hehe! I just thought it was CUTE! <3!

:lol: you're funny.....i just wonder why he has those small white bandages around his cute little fingers. are those part of his fashion statement?... :unsure::lol:

i need to re-watch that clip to observe what he does, you made me curious.

Guest superstar`kiss

Yay!! What place is he at right now??? Hmmm, damn HYESUNG!!!! Gosh! It keeps going back to hyesung and then minwoo and then hyesung and back to minwoo.......... !!