M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

blueangel2585-- you're the 100th post!!! Lucky you!! I was gonna come back and post~ Hehe...

xxtine_21--Thanx for the CUTE PICTURES!!! HE'S SO GORGEOUS!!!! God!! I <3 him!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I LOVE MINWOO!!! :D

Guest V A L XD

i'm sorry to say this but..the minwoo thread seems to be moving really slow. this what concerns me. is everyone slowly loosing intrest in minwoo? 'cause this is almost like an example of his cd sell to me. that not many people seem to care about him as a person and artist. more for his good looks. Other shinhwa member threads have gone beyond page 6 in one day..I'm surprised that this thread hasn't reached 100 pages by now.

Why isn't minwoo getting any support at all?

i'm sorry to say this but..the minwoo thread seems to be moving really slow. this what concerns me. is everyone slowly loosing intrest in minwoo? 'cause this is almost like an example of his cd sell to me. that not many people seem to care about him as a person and artist. more for his good looks. Other shinhwa member threads have gone beyond page 6 in one day..I'm surprised that this thread hasn't reached 100 pages by now.

^

Dearie...I think it may have to do with the fact that there are 2 and a half threads to do with our minwoo <3<3

-Minwoo in the music thread (this one)

-Minwoo in the korean drama thread (Nearly 30 pages if i'm correct)

-NN5 thread may as well be one...cuz of the MINRIN supporters lolz (52 pages as of now)

The drama thread was started first...so yeah....that's nearly 100 pages yes?

Guest NotGuilty

it's b/c the picture section is flooded with him. :D

and i think everyone's already too busy drowing themselves in their drool over there.

i'm a psycho minwoo fan...but so many M threads...so little time..haha.

Guest misssay8)

dropping by to give some support to our MINWOO fans!!!

he's one perfect man ^^

im in LOVE with his album. it's on replay in my cd player =p

minwoo hwaiting ^^

Anyoong....

whoa..start liking this hottie guy...!!

i luph his skinny looks..coz i luph his jaws!!! HOT!!!!

:wub: :wub:

still havent winds album,but i promise girls..SOON!!!

hehehe...

remember in LL sesn1 eps JSY...?

when he said "Moola..." at the end of Taeggul2 game(is that rite?) :huh:

ooo..soo cute!!! :D

Guest kpoplvr

it's b/c the picture section is flooded with him.

and i think everyone's already too busy drowing themselves in their drool over there.

hahahahahahah... TRUE. ^_^:D:lol:

Guest Madisoid

it's b/c the picture section is flooded with him. :D

You know I am right behind yah on this one!!!

I am mostly in the Minwoo drama thread posting up stuff...

There we can not talk about his music really little, but at least post up links to his performances, here in the music thread we are not allowed to share links like that.

I will try and contribute here as well... but dont want to double post and stuff.

TRUE MINWOO FANS ARE ALWAYS HERE!!!

-amy

Guest pinklegirl007

I think thats funny that Minwoo has a larger thread in the Tv/Drama section from NN5, because he's more of a singer than an actor....

Oh well, I like him in anything!

I think thats funny that Minwoo has a larger thread in the Tv/Drama section from NN5, because he's more of a singer than an actor....

Oh well, I like him in anything!

I think one reason is that file sharing is not allowed here in the music section unlike in the drama section. He's also talked about in a lot of threads - nonstop 5 thread, loveletter, x-man, etc. :) , but yeah, i hope file shaing will be allowed here soon, if soompi can handle it.

I posted this question like 2 times already but no ones answering so i'm posting it here again...

i just finished watching favorite with minwoo in it and i'm confused...

cuz i thought he and shinae were going out, but why would he say yes to going out with hye eun

if he was going out with shinae???

so does this mean that they're NOT going out????

i'm really confused.. please answer!!!!

Guest NotGuilty

I posted this question like 2 times already but no ones answering so i'm posting it here again...

i just finished watching favorite with minwoo in it and i'm confused...

cuz i thought he and shinae were going out, but why would he say yes to going out with hye eun

if he was going out with shinae???

so does this mean that they're NOT going out????

i'm really confused.. please answer!!!!

:D

i think he's still going out with shin ae. but mini's a nice, gentleman. eventhough people say he's a player and etc...he's really a shy, gentleman. notice how he also said "a man can't just go out with a woman like that." to andy. he tried to refuse the offer...but haha..his niceness got in the way...