M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

Guest WanMinBin

Haha I'M A MINBONG STALKER. My username in it is 'LYNDALE=)'

oh yeah, I've seen you around the M forum. ^^

my username is Tessy over there.

I sort of would like to change my username here....I'm more of a "M's gal" than a "Wannie's gal" these days. :rolleyes:

has anyone seen clips of their BKK concert?

makes me wish I could go to the s'pore concert. :tears:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serawong

Help~~~~

does any1 has the song 흐린 기억 숙의 그대 Herin Kiok Sukeui KeDae

by 현진영 Hyun Jin Young

its actually 1 of Minwoo's favourite song...

he sang it many times and during his 1st solo concert too.... really like this song.... but i could not find it anywhere to download it...

i know its a old song... 1992... the singer's 2nd album call New Dance 2... but... no site seems to have the song to load....

any1???!!!

Guest vietgirl604

oh yeah, I've seen you around the M forum. ^^

my username is Tessy over there.

I sort of would like to change my username here....I'm more of a "M's gal" than a "Wannie's gal" these days. :rolleyes:

has anyone seen clips of their BKK concert?

makes me wish I could go to the s'pore concert. :tears:

Yeah, I've seen you around too. I think you can get your name changed if you wanted. I saw a few clips..I forgot the site though. Got it off the WE LOVES SHINHWA thread..and it's hard to find again lols. Yeah, I totally want to go to the Singapore concert..or ANY of their concerts.

To the person who posted above me, sorry, I don't know/have those songs.

:)vietgirl604

Guest WanMinBin

Yeah, I've seen you around too. I think you can get your name changed if you wanted.

oh really? do you know how I could go about getting it done then?

sorry btw, going off topic. :blush:

i've only been really active in the shinhwa thread, and haven't really posted here. so hi everyone! *waves* :D

so i've been obsessed about this boy (actually, man now) for the past few months. that's not a very long time, but i don't think i've ever been so head over heels over another celebrity before. something about the way he dances, the way he smiles, how his eyes crinkle up... *swoons* :wub:

there's hasn't been too many posts here recently, so i wanted to get this thread moving a bit by posting some cute gifs i've collected of minwoo recently. get ready, because these gifs might be too cute for you guys to handle. :P

1191724720e907ff227occ3.gif

119173413c25dceb3d1oem1.gif

119175732ad9abf6d6doki8.gif

11235193841jm0.gif

060627002432603ns7.gif

060627002637187pk7.gif

060627002714414rx6.gif

060627003323744zv9.gif

credits: shinhwachina.com + various korean sites (?)

enjoy! ;)

Guest vietgirl604

i've only been really active in the shinhwa thread, and haven't really posted here. so hi everyone! *waves* :D

so i've been obsessed about this boy (actually, man now) for the past few months. that's not a very long time, but i don't think i've ever been so head over heels over another celebrity before. something about the way he dances, the way he smiles, how his eyes crinkle up... *swoons* :wub:

there's hasn't been too many posts here recently, so i wanted to get this thread moving a bit by posting some cute gifs i've collected of minwoo recently. get ready, because these gifs might be too cute for you guys to handle. :P

enjoy! ;)

Thanks for those gifs..they're all so cute! Yeah, never been in love with a guy/man so much in your life eh? I totally understand. Here's another gif..but I got it out of the Shinhwa thread hehes.

minwookiss.gif

I just think this gif is ABSOLUTELY adorable lmao.

:)vietgirl604

Guest WanMinBin

thanx for sharing those gifs!

he is so cute! :wub:

I love the one where he's warming up his lips for singing. hahaha!

I'll have to save them on my PC once I get home today. ^^

our Minu isn't doing any solo activities this year is he? so after promotion for Wontak's angels finishes, and his work on JunJin's album ends...what will he be doing? I hope he does something....coz I'm going to Seoul in October and I really want to catch him somewhere..... :lol:

Guest WanMinBin

did anyone watch his perfs at the seoul drama awards?

wow, so hot! :wub:

except for Let Me Love You when those female dancers got a bit too close to him. :sweatingbullets:

I get SO jealous everytime he's got half exposed dancers all over him and touching his face. >___<;;

Guest superstar`kiss

Its about time I'm BACK!!! Man! I missed this thread! *cries*

serawong: That song is SO awesome!! I Love it! wow! back in '92?? I was barely born! haha, its such a great song!

angeldreams: Thanks for all those GIFs! HotHOTHOT!!!:w00t:

WANNA SEE SOMETHING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR??!

CLICK HERE! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

I SO wanna say something about it!! But i'll wait for everyone to watch it first so we can all discuss it together. :D

Guest serawong

serawong: That song is SO awesome!! I Love it! wow! back in '92?? I was barely born! haha, its such a great song!

i knoiw the song is awesome!! but i simply can't find the full song... urggghh!!! i been searching really high and low... but still no luck!!!

angeldreams: Thanks for all those GIFs! HotHOTHOT!!!:w00t:

WANNA SEE SOMETHING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR??!

CLICK HERE! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

I SO wanna say something about it!! But i'll wait for everyone to watch it first so we can all discuss it together. :D

^ oh, i got that video... all i have to say for now is... minwoo looked sooooo HOT in it and that vid did not do him justice. hahaha... i wish i coulda seen more of his moves. so is there gonna be a part 2 since it said to be continued???

PS- my first post in here!! i usually just post in the shinhwa thread and the dongwan thread... and a couple times in the other minwoo thread... anyways, hi minwoo lovers!! ^^

Guest miss':bella

p0000012peo56807w600le6ee3.jpg

p0000013peo56808w600gb4rq5.jpg

p0000015peo56810w600hi7vb1.jpg

p0000016peo56811w600vp9cf8.jpg

p0000017peo56812w600vm5vs5.jpg

p0000018peo56813w600kr8pk1.jpg

p0000019peo56814w600el3lp3.jpg

p0000021peo56816w600ih1gp9.jpg

p0000022peo56817w600ti7eh2.jpg

p0000023peo56818w600mt4eg2.jpg

p0000024peo56819w600sl3lz6.jpg

He's just too adorable. How am I going to live? I always die whenever I see him.

He's just tooo CUTE <333

Credit to cine.com + shinhwachangjo.net

Guest xsilentangel

OMG thanks for those picture... so adorable and hot....

thanks for the video too! wow he's so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest miss':bella

PROJECT ORANGE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) WHAT IS PROJECT ORANGE?

basically, project orange is what we will be calling this whole COLLAB projects that we will be doing in soompi. this collab project consists of three points or as we will be calling them, OPEARTIONS. these operations will be FANFICTION, PICTURES and GRAPHICS.

plans for each OPERATION are as follows...

a) OPERATION FANFICTION- we will make a thread once we finish the initial story outline

- the one to make a thread should always have time to update so new chapter links are posted everytime on the first post

- chapters will be done by the next writer in the list

- we can also make another thread of one-shots or poems... or we can include it with the original thread and just organize it in the first post

- have some SHINHWA fun! write with your own style! this is what makes this sooo interesting! we each have our different style in writing... but one love - SHINHWA.

- discuss chapter ideas here, story ideas and such...

OPERATION PICTURES

- we will make a thread where we will be posting a SET of shinhwa pics and we will be calling them, SHINHWA SET of the day or something like that and we will also have a PICTURE of the day

- the first post should always be updated to to have links to each post of pictures for that day

- we can discuss here what the next theme will be for the pictures to be posted...

- we will also post new shinhwa pics, but these will be new as in just released and stuff like that, and will be in different threads. i am still contacting SS about this, if we can make use of their pics and constantly post them in soompi too...

c) OPERATION GRAPHICS- we will be making shinhwa graphics!!! banners, icons, bsets...

- all will be up for grabs but! they need to credit PROJECT ORANGE and not the artist... hehe... sacrifice people!

- we might also do some random favors and go around shinhwa fics and make posters for them.. hehe... i know it's a lot of hardwork but yes, i love PS so i want this part to happen....

2) WHY DO THIS????

cause i love shinhwa, and i know we all love them too. and if we don;t want the love for shinhwa to waver in soompi, project orange will be a great way to show everyone that even if they're doing solo projects already, they are still shinhwa and we still love them.

3) WE HAVE A PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT????

hehe, we do and the link is : http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/projectorange/

there, all we need to do is upload the things taht we make there, or pictures we will post, ^^ and stuff like those...

username: projectorange

password: shinhwachangjo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://pr0ject0range.proboards106.com/index.cgi

Please join and keep the SHINHWA love alive! Fighting <3

hello,im new here! just got to know this guy a few days a go while watching old loveletter and xman.totally fall in love with him ever since.so handsome and cute at the same time.love all his songs too! hehehe.

anyway...i was just wondering (sorry if this was asked) does he has a girlfriend? :P