Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Won Bin Leaves a Sweet Letter for Actress Kim Hye Sook

As an actress, who has been the onscreen mother of a countless number of stars, Kim Hye Sook received a special letter from Korea’s heartthrob, Won Bin.

On April 29, Kim Hye Sook was the featured guest on SBS’ Healing Camp. There, she talked about her experiences, acting as a mother to top stars, such as Song Hye Gyo, Jang Dong Gun, Bae Yong Jun, So Ji Sub, Choi Ji Woo, and more.

17857016.jpg

During the show, a surprise was prepared for Kim Hye Sook as the MCs revealed a letter to the actress from Won Bin. Kim Hye Sook and Won Bin had worked together in the movie

My Brother and Autumn Fairy Tale.

Won Bin’s letter read, “Whenever I see you, you always, without a doubt, ask me, ‘Did you eat?’ ‘Are you making sure you’re getting something to eat?’ while holding my hand and patting me. It might be an ordinary greeting to others, but to me, it’s something I always feel sincerity and warmth.”

It continued, “Although it’s been a very long time since I saw you for My Brother, you have always called me ‘Our Binnie’ and taken care of me. You are a teacher like a mother to me because you’re the first to come running whenever there is something wrong. I’m always thankful.”

23289859.jpg
About Won Bin’s letter, Kim Hye Sook replied, “Not much is known about [Won] Bin, and he’s quite shy, so this letter is very unexpected.”

Also on the show, Yoo Ah In wrote, “Thank you for sending food to my house. Mommy, can you send me more?

Choi Daniel, who lost his own mother at age 5, thanked Kim Hye Sook for teaching him what a mother’s love is through a drama.

“Because I don’t have a son, I end up taking care of them with more affection,” said Kim Hye Sook on her onscreen sons. “All the actors that I’ve worked with don’t feel like strangers, and are really like my own children.”

Photo Credit: SBS, CJ Entertainment

• 2 weeks later...

***He looks just like his father! :))

class="content-title"Happy Mother’s Day: Actors and Actresses Edition

Happy Mother’s Day! Actually, in Korea, there is technically no Mother’s Day — both mother and father are honored on Parents’ Day, on May 8. However, since our favorite Korean actors and actresses have fans all over the world, we’re going to take the time here to honor their sweet moms who are, after all, responsible for their existence. Let’s begin!

(skipped unrelated.....)

If you don’t read Korean, you may never guess whose these people are — the parents of ultimate heartthrob Won Bin. Mom and Dad are retired in Gangwon-do, living in a luxurious modern home that their son had built for them.

won-bin.jpg

All right, perhaps we don’t see the resemblance:

won-bin-2.jpg

Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there — including yours!

credit : soompi news

Guest deaborj

Hi guys, I'm new here in this thread/ I'm a fan of WB since AIMH days. I'm happy to see Won Bin's parents. He closely resembles his father but he has his mother's charms. :D

Guest chibiottoman

Normally I'm not a fan of him but seriously his role in The Man from Nowhere.. I mean it was the movie of my life and made me cry for the first time. Then, I was going to watch his movie, Mother but I didn't like the first 20 minutes and not sure about whether to continue or not.

@ forevergirl - There are no news yet for Won Bin's new project [Drama/Movie] for this year. But, let's wish that he takes part in drama by this time rather than a movie.

@ chibiottoman, I do understand that the movie 'Mother' is a bit slow in the first part, but I would recommend you to watch it till the end. It is a very good one.

[21 May 2013] Won Bin attends Tongyang's awards event

472052_article_zpsdca0b40c.jpg

Our Won Bin attended Tongyang Life Insurance's annual awards event, as the brand's advertising model. The event took place in Jamsil stadium in Seoul yesterday afternoon.

Hi there,

Today [26 May] was wedding ceremony of actor Shin Hyun-joon and I was wandering if Won Bin has attended the wedding of his co-star from movie 'Guns and Talks'? Anyone has any info regarding it or has Won Bin left any message for him or sort of?

Haha Wonbin once again proving he's the GOD....look at the netizens comment  :D

Won Bin attends a charity event in Daegu

2013052610353205101.jpg

Article: Won Bin's recent whereabouts, charity activities in Daegu 'innocent beauty more than any actress'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+301, -13] I really think the show 'I want to know' should broadcast a Won Bin special (a documentary type show that reports on mystery cases)

2. [+225, -20] He is not human. Won Bin is his own species.

3. [+192, -10] ..? What the, he really does look innocent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why ㅋㅋㅋ why does he look so pretty ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+50, -1] I live in Daegu so I saw him in real life... and on the 25th, my eyes were reborn.

5. [+35, -3] Sigh... His being is just so holy that I feel apologetic even right clicking save on his picture.

6. [+28, -1] Not human... he's a mannequin.

7. [+25, -3] I just... I don't even know what to say because he's so handsome..

8. [+23, -1] Manly + flower boy + innocence... the perfect sculpture.

9. [+21, -2] It's reached a point where Korea should just make his being a cultural asset

10. [+21, -1] Hyung, promise me you won't date just anyone... Please just turn gay.

-

netizen buzz