Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Btw... soee

5 hours ago, sin hoonsim said:

It took me some time, to adjust , to accept Doha (SangYun in romantic scenes again) after watching episodes of Master chinciya 

Spotted with his Best Friend (Basketball buddy) via Instagram today

Sorry to confuse you but orangeroo and junitar is the one and only me.  Hahahaha....

I havent seen Black. Is it good? I know.. after knowing how he looks when he wakes up in the morning and when he wakes up in drama... LOL.... 

Also with his basketball buddies.. he looks so small... and he is so tall already. Btw... boss is your nickname for sangyoon?

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, OrangeRoo said:

Btw... soee

Sorry to confuse you but orangeroo and junitar is the one and only me.  Hahahaha....

I havent seen Black. Is it good? I know.. after knowing how he looks when he wakes up in the morning and when he wakes up in drama... LOL.... 

Also with his basketball buddies.. he looks so small... and he is so tall already. Btw... boss is your nickname for sangyoon?

Haha yes.  There was one time, a fan asks me : ...are you the boss here in this thread? LOL, so I candidly answered, SangYun=boss here (am just a janator/housekeeper).

So naturally, we have been calling SangYun=boss

Time flies, it has been 5 years 

As fans, our nickname is MFF (stands for ‘many faithful fans’) & the objective of sharing here is to increase fan based of SangYun globally, in general, how? Recommendations. By introducing his dramas to our friends, colleagues, families etc etc etc .

btw, where are you based @OrangeRoo country?

On 7/14/2018 at 11:10 PM, sin hoonsim said:

Haha yes.  There was one time, a fan asks me : ...are you the boss here in this thread? LOL, so I candidly answered, SangYun=boss here (am just a janator/housekeeper).

So naturally, we have been calling SangYun=boss

Time flies, it has been 5 years 

As fans, our nickname is MFF (stands for ‘many faithful fans’) & the objective of sharing here is to increase fan based of SangYun globally, in general, how? Recommendations. By introducing his dramas to our friends, colleagues, families etc etc etc .

btw, where are you based @OrangeRoo country?

Ah.. so that is the history of boss. :) i am based in australia. Yes...i am trying to introduce as many people as i can to sang yoon but in this day and age.... many will fall for young ones. Well.. not saying sang yoon is old but he is mature. :p i am older myself so he fits my taste just fine. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sin hoonsim said:

I am married w two girls, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We got good taste indeed lol.

Oh.. i am married with 3 kids... 2 boys 1 girl... this is how our taste developed. :)i am patiently waiting for master in the house latest ep to be subbed so i know what boss said.

• LOL 1

20 minutes ago, OrangeRoo said:

Oh.. i am married with 3 kids... 2 boys 1 girl... this is how our taste developed. :)i am patiently waiting for master in the house latest ep to be subbed so i know what boss said.

I have watched. I like it