Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

10 hours ago, JunitaR said:

Will do. Ive been watching korean drama for ages... i dont know how i missed such talented and handsome man. 

Haha, I was watching American tv series (I love Battlestar Galletica & The Greatest American Hero) & HongKong dramas...until I found boss @SangYun in MyDaughterSeoYoung & Ji Sub in Memory of Bali.

Which drama of SangYun are you watching (or watched?)

goodnight, gotta sleep now 

14 hours ago, sin hoonsim said:

Haha, I was watching American tv series (I love Battlestar Galletica & The Greatest American Hero) & HongKong dramas...until I found boss @SangYun in MyDaughterSeoYoung & Ji Sub in Memory of Bali.

Which drama of SangYun are you watching (or watched?)

goodnight, gotta sleep now 

I've been into Korean drama since Stairway to Heaven which I found my original drama oppa. Since I found Sang Yoon in About Time, I have been making my way back to his previous dramas. So far I have watched Whispers, On the way to the airport, Liar Game, Insane (the movie) and just recently finish Twenty Again. He is such a talented and broad spectrum actor. Forgot to mention that I also watched buzzer beater RAW just because... and he looks hot being all sporty. Hahahaha.... I dont 'adopt' many oppas, so I took time to check out his previous works before I decided he is the one I would stan forever. =)

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, sin hoonsim said:

@JunitaR I found SSH (your oppa) much later in drama ‘Black’ & we share same initial ‘SSH’ lol

(SSH is HOT & i would say, one of the most charming actor in Korea)

as for now, my boss is still SangYun

My original oppa is actually SSH's best friend...Kwon Sang Woo. I still follow his projects as he will always have a special place in my heart. I also follow Kim Rae Won's project religiously but I must say Lee Sang Yoon has now taken my heart. =)

• Thanks 1

Oh dear, I have mistaken Kwon Sang Woo for SSH, my apology @JunitaR .

Hi @OrangeRoo LOL

Temptation hmm, with Choi Ji Woo.

I found not only SSH in ‘black’ but Kim DongJoon as well (he plays handsome musical producer Jo Jae-Yoo in About Time)

3 hours ago, OrangeRoo said:

My original oppa is actually SSH's best friend...Kwon Sang Woo. I still follow his projects as he will always have a special place in my heart. I also follow Kim Rae Won's project religiously but I must say Lee Sang Yoon has now taken my heart. =)

Haha, welcome aboard. You have actually fall for Do Ha or SangYun in Master? LOL

8 hours ago, sin hoonsim said:

Haha, welcome aboard. You have actually fall for Do Ha or SangYun in Master? LOL

I likke do ha but im totally whipped for real sang yoon in master in the house. I know he is not the funniest but he completes the team with his awkwardness and smarts.

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, OrangeRoo said:

I likke do ha but im totally whipped for real sang yoon in master in the house. I know he is not the funniest but he completes the team with his awkwardness and smarts.

It took me some time, to adjust , to accept Doha (SangYun in romantic scenes again) after watching episodes of Master chinciya 

Spotted with his Best Friend (Basketball buddy) via Instagram today