Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

A gazillion interviews seems about right. Let this be a gauge to your acting performance too not just advertisement calls. I hope the year end awards recognize his performance as well as the whole Twenty Again cast and crew.

34 in Korean age? Then he’s 33 else where in the world? Oh wow finally a celebrity I can “call” an oppa! :lol::lol:

Temporary neck pain? If you ask me, it’s so worth it to watch awkward cranky Hyun Suk bust out his disco moves lol so adorable too in doing so!

And yes dimples + humility and humor is double drool-inducing :) Pass me a towel please! 

• Like 4

My heart beams with so much pride seeing all these interviews and praises for LSY. The comments about him are so positive! I'm even much happier that he's gaining younger fans (hello, fellow yuppies in their early 20s!). It feels great to get validation for my taste. It doesn't feel so weird anymore to like an older guy like LSY. Hehe. (although I don't agree that his hair up makes him look older like my contemporaries say--I think it makes him look cleaner and more mature, but definitely not older. Hmph :P)

And yes, I do remember him in Air City (which I watched years ago mainly because of Lee Jin Wook) and he really has gone miles since then. ;) 

• Like 4

@ktyfan I am happy if Boss take up this action-drama as well :)as mentioned in his recent interview, he would like to try action packed drama...looks fit^^lead character of hero (negotiator) in his mid 30s hehe

Oops Hanstar basketball schedule Dec 2015-March 2016? Otokke 

Liar Game 2 timing looks right lol

Edited by sin hoonsim
  • Like 3

congrats Lee Sang Yoon & Kim So  Eun!  ;) out of curiosity I searched about this FSS, looks like a serious stuff.  anyway, excited for tomorrow, hope there's a video of them.

credit to tweendimples for the gif

20141105-1.gif

Edited by HSY184
  • Like 4