Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Our Mr. Dimples is on 11 now... kekeke..vote! vote!
AE is in top 10
GHS is on 3 =D> :-bd

Anyone knows does this poll have any good effects for our LSY, GHS and AE??
Thank you @sinhoonshim for your warm welcoming, will find time to get to know your boss more hehehe

I saw the pix of MC Bek Seulgi and LSY and I got curious about the interview!

LSY was interviewed for Section TV Entertainment News by Bek SeulGi on 2/22/2013.I will just summarize. He was shooting a CF.Bek asked Lee if he knew what day it was the day before yesterday. Valentine's Day. (so, the interview actually took place on 2/16/2013!)Bek said she should have brought some today for him.LSY is so funny. He said since she did not bring any, they should stop (the interview).----(hahahahaha!)Bek says she will remember it for next time. Lee tells her that he will remember it for sure because he is blood type A from Seoul National U. Bek says she is scared. (hahaha)
They talk about how his popularity soared since MDSY drama. He gets recognized and wherever he goes, he gets great treatment especialy at the restaurants..he gets too much free food. Bek asks if that means that his body is not as good as before. He says that is for sure. Bek asks what happened to his 6pack. Lee says it is buried for now...perhpas it will come out when he misses them...(hahaha)
Lee talked about a time period when he did not go outside that much during the filming of MDSY--esp when he was treating SeoYoung badly in the drama. So, people around him would tell him not to show his face socially...keke. He says his parents are always his fans. But, his parents also hear things from other people and when Lee was mean to SeoYoung, his father would tell him to ease up on her. Bek laughs because Lee is only following the script. Lee realizes that his parents are just worried for their son. 
Bek asked about his popularity in school Lee says he was not at all popular. He went to all boys school even through high school. Bek says that girls from other schools can like him. But Lee says that he hardly ever went to after school academic programs or "play-culture clubs" so he hardly had chances to meet other school students. (wow, if he did not go to those after-school academic program, that means he was really smart and did well in school without the extra help?? He went into Seoul National without those after-school studying prog?? I hear most people attend them in Korea.)
She asked whether he will be graduating? He says that he plans to graduate by this summer as he has not completed the study even in 13 years. Bek says that she wants to go to his graduation and give him chocolate then. Lee says chocolate will melt as it will be in the hot summer months that he will be graduating. So, Lee requests that Bek brings him chocolate milil or liquid drink instead. (he is cracking her up!! I think she has interviewed him numerous times that he is very comfortable with her. )
She found out there are a lot of misperceptions about Lee and want to get them cleared.1,LSY is more of a ?huh-dang? than an "enviable son". Lee says that is correct. Even when he looks at himself, he feels that he is lacking in many ways. It is that he plays such wonderful characters that people believe him to be an "enviable son". With the help of great camera work, experts' help, and with the help of other drama characters, he becomes the "enviable son". (Wow,,very humble and honest!!)
2 I have felt impressed by how handsome I look when I looked at the mirror. Lee says Yes. (hahaha) Bek says,,,that is normal and true because even she looks at herself in the mirror and thought herself pretty. But, Lee states firmly that Bek is pretty. Bek asks Really? Bek asks if she should try to ask him out. Lee tell her to try. (hahaha) Lee says that about once a year, he would have a day when he ate well and his make-up and hair come out just right and that is the time when he has felt impressed by his looks... (Wow he is also a very nice guy!! Hmmm, I wonder if Bek made a "dash" at LSY?? keke)
3.I really envy which actor's face? Lee says: ?Josh Hardnet? (never heard of him??) Lee says he also likes the "feel" that this actor gives off to the people around him. But, Bek says that Lee is much more attractive than Josh Hardnet. Lee asks "Is that so?" (hahaha--it is the way Lee said it @3:54 Lee is hilarious!!)
4.Did you always dream of becoming an actor? When he was really little he wanted to be a soldier. He really loves green color and that is why he wanted to be a soldier. The way he became an actor is he was scouted on the street not as an actor but for a CF model. As he learned acting, he started to feel more and more interest in acting.
5. I feel I would be ideal for comical role. He says Yes. He thinks sit-com might be very interesting to try. Bek says that she thinks he would be really good in the role as a "neighborhood oppa who is a fool". Lee says "OK". He wishes Happy New year and good health!!

Guest stevie8

cheerkoo said: I saw the pix of MC Bek Seulgi and LSY and I got curious about the interview!

LSY was interviewed for Section TV Entertainment News by Bek SeulGi on 2/22/2013.I will just summarize. He was shooting a CF.Bek asked Lee if he knew what day it was the day before yesterday. Valentine's Day. (so, the interview actually took place on 2/16/2013!)Bek said she should have brought some today for him.LSY is so funny. He said since she did not bring any, they should stop (the interview).----(hahahahaha!)Bek says she will remember it for next time. Lee tells her that he will remember it for sure because he is blood type A from Seoul National U. Bek says she is scared. (hahaha)
They talk about how his popularity soared since MDSY drama. He gets recognized and wherever he goes, he gets great treatment especialy at the restaurants..he gets too much free food. Bek asks if that means that his body is not as good as before. He says that is for sure. Bek asks what happened to his 6pack. Lee says it is buried for now...perhpas it will come out when he misses them...(hahaha)
Lee talked about a time period when he did not go outside that much during the filming of MDSY--esp when he was treating SeoYoung badly in the drama. So, people around him would tell him not to show his face socially...keke. He says his parents are always his fans. But, his parents also hear things from other people and when Lee was mean to SeoYoung, his father would tell him to ease up on her. Bek laughs because Lee is only following the script. Lee realizes that his parents are just worried for their son. 
Bek asked about his popularity in school Lee says he was not at all popular. He went to all boys school even through high school. Bek says that girls from other schools can like him. But Lee says that he hardly ever went to after school academic programs or "play-culture clubs" so he hardly had chances to meet other school students. (wow, if he did not go to those after-school academic program, that means he was really smart and did well in school without the extra help?? He went into Seoul National without those after-school studying prog?? I hear most people attend them in Korea.)
She asked whether he will be graduating? He says that he plans to graduate by this summer as he has not completed the study even in 13 years. Bek says that she wants to go to his graduation and give him chocolate then. Lee says chocolate will melt as it will be in the hot summer months that he will be graduating. So, Lee requests that Bek brings him chocolate milil or liquid drink instead. (he is cracking her up!! I think she has interviewed him numerous times that he is very comfortable with her. )
She found out there are a lot of misperceptions about Lee and want to get them cleared.1,LSY is more of a ?huh-dang? than an "enviable son". Lee says that is correct. Even when he looks at himself, he feels that he is lacking in many ways. It is that he plays such wonderful characters that people believe him to be an "enviable son". With the help of great camera work, experts' help, and with the help of other drama characters, he becomes the "enviable son". (Wow,,very humble and honest!!)
2 I have felt impressed by how handsome I look when I looked at the mirror. Lee says Yes. (hahaha) Bek says,,,that is normal and true because even she looks at herself in the mirror and thought herself pretty. But, Lee states firmly that Bek is pretty. Bek asks Really? Bek asks if she should try to ask him out. Lee tell her to try. (hahaha) Lee says that about once a year, he would have a day when he ate well and his make-up and hair come out just right and that is the time when he has felt impressed by his looks... (Wow he is also a very nice guy!! Hmmm, I wonder if Bek made a "dash" at LSY?? keke)
3.I really envy which actor's face? Lee says: ?Josh Hardnet? (never heard of him??) Lee says he also likes the "feel" that this actor gives off to the people around him. But, Bek says that Lee is much more attractive than Josh Hardnet. Lee asks "Is that so?" (hahaha--it is the way Lee said it @3:54 Lee is hilarious!!)
4.Did you always dream of becoming an actor? When he was really little he wanted to be a soldier. He really loves green color and that is why he wanted to be a soldier. The way he became an actor is he was scouted on the street not as an actor but for a CF model. As he learned acting, he started to feel more and more interest in acting.
5. I feel I would be ideal for comical role. He says Yes. He thinks sit-com might be very interesting to try. Bek says that she thinks he would be really good in the role as a "neighborhood oppa who is a fool". Lee says "OK". He wishes Happy New year and good health!!

stevie8

said:

cheerkoo

said: I saw the pix of MC Bek Seulgi and LSY and I got curious about the interview!

Bek asked about his popularity in school Lee says he was not at all popular. He went to all boys school even through high school. Bek says that girls from other schools can like him.

But Lee says that he hardly ever went to after school academic programs or "play-culture clubs" so he hardly had chances to meet other school students. (wow, if he did not go to those after-school academic program, that means he was really smart and did well in school without the extra help?? He went into Seoul National without those after-school studying prog??

I hear most people attend them in Korea.)

3.I really envy which actor's face? Lee says: ?Josh Hardnet? (never heard of him??) Lee says he also likes the "feel" that this actor gives off to the people around him. But,

Bek says that Lee is much more attractive than Josh Hardnet. Lee asks "Is that so?" (hahaha--it is the way Lee said it @3:54 Lee is hilarious!!)

Guest stevie8

nTSgniH.jpgcr : baidu
LSY looks so so handsome! :xHairstyle is a bit different...but of course, still as gorgeous as ever ;;)

Guest stevie8

z6pM9i5.jpgFinally, SBS has released the BTS clip of the wedding scene and the wedding kiss!!
http://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/netv/player/netv_player.jsp?uccid=22000106414
http://vod.sbs.co.kr/sw13/netv/player/netv_player.jsp?uccid=22000106415

Guest stevie8

hjMgyBN.jpg
A fan also posted the "Tremolo autograph" by LSY on AE DC (the card on the right with the name blanked out) and when compared to the one signed for MFF of LSY Soompi thread, LSY signed off with a "Be happy!!!" for Sally @moonss70 but not for the other fan.  
Yay, how nice of him to add those two words......really hope he will take a peek at this soompi thread one of these days...send him a tweet to visit @sin hoonsim:D