Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

Guest NO NAME?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 「Sachiko」

I totally didn't see it that way @_@. I guess episode nine confirmed that: When Mirai was talking to the guy about going to her school, Yuuki wasn't with her running down the steps; Mari picked up his backpack, but when he was on the truck, he was wearing it. I guess she is delusional. How sad DDDD:.

Episode 10.. sighh, I feel bad for Mirai >< At least the parents are okay

Guest NO NAME?

Episode 10:

How sad.

"Onee-chan, you know ... I'm dead ..."

So Yuuki is dead. I'm late. Didn't notice that he was already dead until I watched this episode. The signs were there, but I refused to process them. I wonder how the next episode will start off. Mari was nowhere to be seen in this episode plus, she still has Yuuki's backpack.

Guest Atmosphere.

WHOA THAT LOOKS FUN! Even though it sounds so scary to hear...

I mean it could happen, and destroy Japan in real life T__T

I should watch the first episode right now and stop listening to Super Junior "Super Girls" -__-;;

edit//

ugh.. wtf is wrong with my internet, i can't even watch it correctly on youtube.. but the opening graphic looked cool.. i will watch it later i guess T__T but um.. i wish the character images were like kurosh*tsuji, ouran high school host club, and vampire knight.. but they are not ToT

WHOA THAT LOOKS FUN! Even though it sounds so scary to hear...

I mean it could happen, and destroy Japan in real life T__T

I should watch the first episode right now and stop listening to Super Junior "Super Girls" -__-;;

edit//

ugh.. wtf is wrong with my internet, i can't even watch it correctly on youtube.. but the opening graphic looked cool.. i will watch it later i guess T__T but um.. i wish the character images were like kurosh*tsuji, ouran high school host club, and vampire knight.. but they are not ToT

try watching it on here

http://www.animeseason.com/tokyo-magnitude-80/

Guest 「Sachiko」

last episodeee!

it has a bittersweet ending.. I actually cried ): I miss yuuki already T_T..at least yuuki was able to get his family to become closer..loved the scenes of their childhood in the end

Guest shabushabu

last episodeee!

it has a bittersweet ending.. I actually cried ): I miss yuuki already T_T..at least yuuki was able to get his family to become closer..loved the scenes of their childhood in the end

Episode Eleven was amazing ; ;

I had to stop the episode multiple times because it was way to sad DDDx. I loved the scene when Mirai was reunited with her mother and the hospital visit scene. The music is amazing; I can't wait for the OST to be released :D.

Guest Atmosphere.

LOVED IT. My boyfriend downloaded the anime... it was really good.

I love how the anime starts too... a mother who is always busy at her work,

that she doesn't have time with her son and daughter that they feel upset.

another mother who is busy at work too, but trying to buy a nice house with a swing

for her daughter. mother of the daughter meets the 2 children at the mall... just a

really great way to start. i'm really glad the mother of the daughter is very strong.

it's a very sad story though....... i just hope the part about that little boy is not true

in the middle part, can't say WON'T SPOIL YOU! but i cried though but i just hope it isn't true.. T_T

DON'T PM ME THE SPOILS IM GONA REPORT YOU >:0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

I had a hunch the brother was a ghost and I was right.

How did the brother die and become a ghost anyway? Maybe it's me but I don't think they explained it that much.

I had a hunch the brother was a ghost and I was right.

How did the brother die and become a ghost anyway? Maybe it's me but I don't think they explained it that much.

in one episode, he fainted from an illness and is taken to a hospital. And then there's a scene where mirai dreams that yuki died in the hospital and thinks it was just a dream. but it wasnt a dream.

Guest knockblock

in one episode, he fainted from an illness and is taken to a hospital. And then there's a scene where mirai dreams that yuki died in the hospital and thinks it was just a dream. but it wasnt a dream.

Yeah, I know that. I wasn't just asking why he died. I'm also asking how when Yuki is a ghost how he can connect with Mirai. Why it is like that. I've seen movies that have done similar things.

Guest Uverstar

this anime is probably the best I've seen in a good long time, I even finished Gurren Larrgan and it was good but it didn't compare to Tokyo Magnitude's story, I love the ending twist, i really didn't expect it all..yeah I admit I cried in a few episodes haha

• 5 months later...

Archived