Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

Guest NO NAME?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knockblock

I kind of laughed for what he did because it was dumb.

It's going to be interesting to find out what is making the earthquake and stuff happen. Along with what is ahead with the next episodes.

Guest NO NAME?

I kind of laughed for what he did because it was dumb.

It's going to be interesting to find out what is making the earthquake and stuff happen. Along with what is ahead with the next episodes.

Haha. I thought you were going to say something serious about the guy :P But yeah, his attempt to jump on the boat is pretty dumb.

Guest shabushabu

Gahh this series makes me so nervous DX

like when that highway bridge thing starts falling and mirai, yuki, and mari are RIGHT in front of it, and when that giant wave flips over the boat and starts coming towards them DX.

Guest eternal_bliss

I'm more interested in the kids' reactions when they see their house in ruins and their parents' corpses.

Yes, I've placed my bets.

Why? Do you get some kind of sadistic mirth from that type of thing?

----

Watching ep 4 right now...

Guest EHNerJI

LOL. whoever doesn't like mirai probably enjoyed episode 4 x:

whoa. the end was sooo close XD glad yuuki is okay ^^

Why? Do you get some kind of sadistic mirth from that type of thing?

Isn't that why you watch it? lol

Of course I want to have some idea how someone would react in that kind of situation.

Now I'm curious if we ever got into this situation, how bad it would turn out.

Are our cities even built for earthquakes?

Guest knockblock

I know this show isn't meant for comedy but it is making me laugh sometimes. We have people doing troublesome stuff here and there.

Off topic. Now that the site has evolved into a new style, does anyone find it any bit confusing how to log in?

Guest eternal_bliss

Japan actually just had another earthquake (6.7). I wonder what would happen if another 8.0 happens in Japan. If it'll be like it is in this anime.

Guest shabushabu

Episode Five nearly made me cry D:

The old man's story is so sad ; ; When Mirai found out that his GrandChildren had died during the earthquake and when he said he should've been the one that died really hit home DX

Off topic. Now that the site has evolved into a new style, does anyone find it any bit confusing how to log in?

Yeah, it took me awhile to figure out how to log in XD

Guest 「Sachiko」

^ Yeah. Episode 5 made me tear up ><

Although this is an interesting anime.. it makes me anxious, haha.

Kinda off topic too, but.. the earthquake in the anime reminded me of the typhoon/flooding that's happening in Taiwan/China/Philippines =( I saw two kids (girl and her brother) crying because they lost their parents/house as well as the entire village they lived in from the flooding ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

I thought that one girl in episode 6 was gonna beat the adult lady up when it was all quiet and you can hear the sound of the baseball bat.

Guest shabushabu

Wow, episode eight was the biggest john teshing troll ever.

Also, after watching this episode, did anyone else think that Mirai and Yuuki's parents died? That lady gave Mari legal paper work, and she was being all weird during the scene where the kids were playing and stuff.

Guest Take Five

Wow, episode eight was the biggest john teshing troll ever.

Also, after watching this episode, did anyone else think that Mirai and Yuuki's parents died? That lady gave Mari legal paper work, and she was being all weird during the scene where the kids were playing and stuff.

it's a possibility, but people seem to be saying that it's yuuki who is actually dead and mirai is just completely delusional in her denial or something. i guess there were some clues but i didn't pick up on any of them. bravo, Bones.

all i can say is...holy crap.

Guest shabushabu

it's a possibility, but people seem to be saying that it's yuuki who is actually dead and mirai is just completely delusional in her denial or something. i guess there were some clues but i didn't pick up on any of them. bravo, Bones.

all i can say is...holy crap.

I totally didn't see it that way @_@. I guess episode nine confirmed that: When Mirai was talking to the guy about going to her school, Yuuki wasn't with her running down the steps; Mari picked up his backpack, but when he was on the truck, he was wearing it. I guess she is delusional. How sad DDDD:.

Archived