Worst & Best Endings

Guest peteysunshine

Guest 내 이름은 이진

best endings- my name is kimsamsoon, all about eve, love story in harvard, i'm sorry i love you

worst endings- lovers in paris, 이별을 대처하는 우리에 자세, full house, let's go to school sangdoo

-jinmi-

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ice_sylph

after watching the ending of Lovers In Paris, i went online and did some searching on the ending. and this is what i found

So TY and KJ meet up at Paris. So that's it for them. They meet. And whatever happens later, we don't really know except that they get married. (the newspaper tells us that)

THE SECOND Taeyoung who was eating that baguette at the cafe and the KiJoo that was behind her are fictional characters from a story, a story that the THIRD Taeyoung is writing. (Remember how she was typing on a notebook computer at KiJoo's apartment?)

THE THIRD Taeyoung is NOT Taeyoung at all. She's just someone else. Another random girl, except played by the same actress, Kim Jung Eun. So when she saw the newspaper, she was like, "wow, cool." And the KiJoo that she meets is not KiJoo, but some another rich guy in Seoul. This shows that this "cinderella story" can happen to anyone plain and normal, like the THIRD taeyoung.

and remember how the THIRD taeyoung meets the THIRD Kijoo in korea? And Taeyoung said that he looked familiar? this is to "combine the two taeyoungs," the "REAL ONE" that we've been watching throughout, and the "THIRD ONE" that popped out at the end.

there you go.

thats what the writers said.

Credits: yellohswttart

credits : http://www.freewebs.com/architeckleo62/lip...ngexplained.htm

soooooo now we all know what the ending really meant!

Best Ending:

1. My Name Is Kim Sam Soon

2. Full House

3. Sweet 18

Worst Ending

1. What Happenned in Bali (did not watch the whole thing, though. what a weird ending!)

2. Stained Glass (again, i did finish watching but i knew the ending. wtf! everybody went their own way!)

3. any dramas with sad endings. why they always have to kill somebody??

Guest polabola

Best Ending

All About Eve hands down!!!

Delightful Girl comes a close second

Save The Last Dance For Me is third

Full House and Autumn in My heart comes in Fourth (my only wish is that Song Sueng Hun's character shouldn't have died in the ending lol)

WORST:

Winter Sonata

Loving You

Lovers in Paris

Guest sakura_drop

Worse

Lovers in paris - omg the ending was so confusing

Autumn in my heart- okay it jsut left you there didn't know hwat happened to SSH

well alot of korean drama ave bad endings sorry to say

but i think a good ending is

Winta sonata

gah if people didnt judge the whole drama and just looked at the ending of summer scent they would realize how metaphoric and beatiful the ending was. it was the only way for that drama to end and it brought everything full circle. made me think a lot...i thought it was a great ending and i wonder if the pd changed it based on how the fans were reacting.

anyways worst ending is...pretty much all. ones like full house was just like...okay...and ones like autumn story and paris is like damn...sucks and then you get ones like lawyers and i feel like murdering someone. wadda waste of time. there better be a sequel.

haha XD

Best

Winter sonata

Beautiful days

AAE

ALL In

MISA

Piano ( the end when their father died i cried a buckets. but still perfect)

Say that you love me ( i hate Yum Jung Ah)

Attic Cat

ROYOW

WORST

Succesfull bright girl (why does she has to go the army)

Glass shoe (why oh why Ji Sub ....)

Staiway in Heaven

Autumn

Resurrection (i don't think ha eun when back yet. but still a good story)

Guest yellow roses

BEST ENDING: *spoiler**

Love Story in Harvard - after all what they have gone through all dose years, da 'So in love' couple was blessed with ... KTH was cured from cancer, lived happily thereafter with KRW.. n cute TRIPLETS!!!!!! :lol:

All about Eve - CR didnt go aboard, she n JDG met at da crossroads, hugged n kissed together!! :P

you know what? I COMPLETELY AGREE! :)

Guest amyliaz

Worst...

Love Story in Harvard. <- I was seriously angry. I watched 16 hours just to get a photo as an ending! I mean... Only a photo?! Not enough! >.<

My Love Patzzi. <- for the obvious reason.

Best endings.

Autumn in my heart <- despite what a few of you have said about it, I really liked the ending. It was touching and sweet.

Stairway to heaven <- it was just really sad, sweet and touching. Kwon Sang Woo makes me cry so much! >.<

I'm sorry; I love you <- beautiful ending...

Full House <- beautifully happy ending for a happy show. :)

Save Your Last Dance For me.

Guest carlavb

best: full house

sweet 18

lovers in paris (no matter what everyone says!!!)

my name is kim sam soon!!

worst: autumn in my heart

... and that story with a guy named Oh Pil Seung

BEST

Sangdoo, lets go to school!

although they died, but i still think that the director potrayed a very happy ending. i think tht the ending shows that they lived happily in like heaven or smth? which is a good ending fer me! :D

Sweet 18

it lives up to its name, SWEET thru-out. nice drama :D

okay, thats all. i dont know bout the worst. regarding Summer Scent's ending. i find that its still okay. wht i think of the ending is tht the girl (SYJ) realises she really is in love with the guy (SSH). cause her heart still beats when they meet, even thou she no longer have the heart of his previous gf. its sort of a happy ending lah. thats wht I think. i dont know :D but i dont really like the drama, lil draggy :)

:D :D

Guest 300roses

Best Endings

Full House

My Name is Kim Sam Soon

All About Eve

Beautiful Days

Save your Last Dance for Me

Love Story in Harvard

Worst Endings

Lovers in Paris (too confusing)

Yurihwa or Stained Glass

Summer Scent

Guest kissYSJ*

Best.

Sangdoo, Lets Go To School. =)

Worst.

Summerscent

Stairways To Heaven

I dont really like the ending of my love patzzi.

&

Lets Go To The Beach.

But these arent as bad as the two above.

Guest celinegul

Best endings:

All about eve

Attic cat

Love story in Harvard

On the Pariere

My name is kim sam soon

Worst endings:

Lovers in Paris

Full House

Misa

What happened in Bali

Stained glass

Stairways to heaven

Guest dDoKbOkGi

Best:

-Winter Sonata

-Summer Scent(i liked the ending O.o)

-Sangdoo Let's Go To School

-Attic Cat

-Full House

Worst:

-Lover's in Paris

Guest sunhee *

Best from the ones I've seen:

DAE JANG GEUM- perfect.

HUH JOON- wow.

Boolsae- I miss Lee Eun Joo. I liked the ending although it dragged quite a bit.

Damo- very touching.

Star in my Heart- very good drama from beginning to end.

Autumn Tale- ok, fine. maybe this is half and half when it comes to the ending. i mean i didn't like how the two died, but it was nevertheless very touching. I could NOT stop crying throughout this drama. this was too emotionally stirring for me to hate it even if the ending sucked. Won Bin did an awesome job.

Love Story in Harvard- very sweet, i loved the drama overall from beginning to end, minus the actors' heinous English.

Save the Last Dance- Ji Sung is a good actor. i enjoyed this one a lot to the end.

Mermaid Lady- I just liked it overall although it was dragging towards the end.

Choonhyang- a delightful/comical ending.

Worst: as in oh-god-i-can't-believe-i-wasted-my-time-watching-for-THIS.

Stairway to Heaven- I was left very bitter and angry at all the characters, unlike Autumn Tale. yes, I have to agree with the general consensus on this one.

MAGIC- what the heck? i mean, WHAT the heezy. the ending ruined everything.

Summer Scent- I don't know what the point of this drama was ultimately. I mean, yeah, of course I get the plot, but what the writer tried to convey, I have no clue, and I still have no inkling to this day. Will HyeWon ever live as her own identity while she's with MinWoo? I'm assuming no, not ever with MinWoo. She rebelled against this, yet she's still ultimately drawn to him. *scratches head* this was a very "iffy" drama in terms of the plot.

My Lovely Sweetheart- ok, this is the sort of drama that takes all the wrong turns when it started to look okay and had hope for revival. I was hoping that Lee Bo Young's character would end up with Lee Chang Hoon's character, healing each other's wounds as they live together. That drama, esp the mother-in-law's portrayal just pissed me off altogether.

1000 Years Love- man was I left unsatisfied at the end. It was enjoyable until the end.

Loving You- again, rather enjoyable until the end. no clear resolution whatsoever.

Worst:

1. What happened in Bali

2. Sad Sonota

3. Full House... I love this drama... i know it had a happy ending but i was left me so unsatisfied...

4. Nine tail fox

Best:

1. Love Story in Harvard

2. Sassy girl Choonhyang

3. Only you

4. Sweet 18

Guest xdementiax

hehehe.... i had fun reading about everyone's choice of best and worst endings.... and i came to realize the majority disagreed with me....

Best ending and one of the best series ever: Lovers in Paris

Why?

I had the distinct advantage of having read the ending before watching the series... all throughout the show, i managed to ask myself how this entire story came to end the way it did....

as someone wrote about the three versions of the main character, it made complete sense... trying to find out about the "true" ending made it more challenging and thought-provoking... if two other actors were casted in the end, maybe it would have made more sense to people...

IT DID END HAPPILY... the characters we were watching throughout the series DID end up having a happily-ever-after story....

the alternate characters we saw in the very end tried to reinforce the idea that that kind of love can happen in "real" life....

Other favorite endings:

Delightful girl Chun-hyang

Sweet 18

Worst endings:

i try not to watch t.v. series that have unhappy endings--> no melodramas for me!

although, i might end up buying Beautiful Days--> heard great reviews about it and a happy ending...

Archived