• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chikashi

goong

save the last dance for me

heaven's tree

love letter or love story in harvard (tie)

delightful girl choonyang

Lovers in Paris

War of Money

Snow White/ Taste Sweet Love

Save the Last Dance for Me

Smile Again

Really Really Like You

To Marry a Millionaire

special mention: SARANGHAE DO DWEL GGA YO of Park Shin Yang in Lovers in Paris

simply the best!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hazuki86

Hmm..

Really interesting everyone seems to like Full House, Lovers In Paris, Summer Scent, etc. those keep coming up as the top 5. I should really give it a try sometime. So curious.

Well my list is pretty different. I'm totally into instrumentals ans I don't know why it just seems so amazing how a song without music can be so meaningful in its own way.

SO here are my 5 not in order. well I have to say not all the songs in all OST are great just the majority or few. So you can guess why I would like them as I mentioned earlier.

Memories of Murder - beautiful deep music My fav would be the first and the 29th track

Il Mare - Love majority of the instrumentals - Three thing(cold,poverty,love) and two years difference

Goong - I'm surprised no one actually put that on the top 5 list. Or maybe I should look through the thread further. I am so addicted to the instrumentals that its pretty scary. Track 13-15 are my all time favorite.

Save Your Last Dance For Me - I'm not addicted to this as I was before but I remember I really enjoyed the songs and the main theme. It's always good to listen. ;)

Que Sera Sera - They have a lot of up to beat songs. You can really groove to the music, rather than always listening to slow/sad/melodic songs. I just want to dance to this OST.

• 1 month later...

Archived