[drama2009] Dream 드림

Guest sayroo

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's the bad. The good, needless to say, Joo Jin Mo. His eyes are really exceptional. They emote beautifully. Word. But I have some issues with his character tho. I actually thought his transition from the arrogant and aloof JI to the polite and nice JI (esp in front of SY) came from nowhere. And I totally did not buy how he's starting to feel for SY, or vice versa. It was just too random... I personally like PD Jang more... in terms of chemistry, JJM and CYJ far exceeds JJM and SDB. But again, it's probably because PD Jang has a more interesting character compared to SY (*yawns*).

Even President Kang is interesting. Park Sang Won is truly amazing in this evil scheming role... a total change from his previous wishy washy hubby in the drama with Park Ye Jin.

I agree with what you said about JJM's character. I actually thought the same... how Jeil turns from arrogant and selfish to more considerate towards other people. Of course people can change and maybe he just experienced a big reality shock when he was fired but in drama it just happened so quickly. He still the most interesting character in Dream imo. ^^

Guest sondambifan

C-sub episode 8:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTEzNDI5Mzg4.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTEzNDMxNDg4.html

Spoilers!

1) Gangsters gets the manager of the flower boys to fight at the club.

2) JS and JI go to the studio to do the TV interview with the PD. During the interview, JS says that the trainer (SY's father is very strict but has a beautiful daughter. SY's father is mad at JS's response but SY says that JS did not say anything wrong :lol: The PD then asks JS to thank the person who helped him the most, thinking that he would say JI. Instead, JS turns to the camera and says "I love you, SY!" SY's aunt ask SY if something happened between SY and JS which SY denies and walks out.

3) JI tells the PD about the prez's past. The prez's father was a very high ranking military official who was driven to suicide after his friends abandoned him during a power/political struggle. This causes the PD to recall her conversation with the prez about why he is who he is today.

4) JS gets more fans and sponsors. His first commercial shoot is for a prostate health pill :lol:

5) JI gets a phone call from his sister that their mother regained consciousness. JI tells his mom that he is going to visit her (as opposed to being too busy to visit when he was at the agency). SY overhears the conversation and packs some food for JI's mom. SY's father learns about JI's mom and asks SY to go with JI to visit as a representative of SY's family. Cute moment between JI and SY in which SY convinces JI to let her go visit his mom.

6) On the way to the hospital, SY learns that JI's mom has a brain aneurysm and lectures JI about not being a good son (not seeing his mom at the hospital). JI explains that the reason why his mom got ill was because of him getting kicked out the agency and thus did not want to show up in front of her in his fallen state to make her condition worse.

7) JS learns that SY went with JI to visit JI's mother at the hospital. Funniest line of the night: "JI is certain weird. He could have taken the food himself, why take the person (SY) with him too?" :lol:

8) At the hospital, JI takes his mother around in a wheelchair. SY learns from JI's sister that JI has been avoiding returning to "home" because "not all stories have good memories."

9) While JI was not in the hospital room, JI's mother asks to hold SY's hand and tells her that JI is a "lonely child" who needs some sympathy. JI's mother further asks SY to take care of JI.

10) JS has to bail out his dad because the camera did not show his dad's homemade "ads".

11) JS gets mad when he sees JI returning with SY. JS tells that SY should have told him where she was going first. SY tells JS off and says "you really think I am your girlfriend or something." She then hits JS on the head and walks into the house holding JI's arm just to annoy JS :lol: JS follows and tells JI to let go of SY :lol:

12) JS then sneaks into SY's room to try and put a gift in there while she was sleeping. SY is surprised (JS gets a bloody nose..as always) but later calms down after realizing what JS was trying to do. JS and SY has a conversation in which SY tells JS that she only like him as younger brother. (So sad JS...)

13) The manager for the flower boys convinces SY's father to have JS spar with the flower boys. JS squares off with Apollo (Marco) and allows himself to be hit when he sees SY watching.

14) The prez tries to find out JS's background while the PD is searching information regarding the prez's past.

15) JS is bummed out cuz of SY and pretends to be sick. To snap him out of it, JI proposes that SY tells JS that she will go out on a date with him if he knock out all of the flower boys. The plan worked and all the flower boys go down hard.

No previews again...:( I now feel bad for JS and feel that JI and SY are being a little mean to trick JS into fighting. I am hoping that the writers do not just use it as a crutch...(maybe SY will start liking JS when they go out.)

BTW: Dambi looks incredible in the tennis outfit at the end... :wub:

Guest Ismahane

15) JS is bummed out cuz of SY and pretends to be sick. To snap him out of it, JI proposes that SY tells JS that she will go out on a date with him if he knock out all of the flower boys. The plan worked and all the flower boys go down hard.

Like this one! ^_^ I can imagine their date :D

Guest babyblues7

Thank you soooooooo much :)

@ sondambifan

Thank you sooooooo much for your recaps! School has started and it has been quite impossible to be watching every episode so I have to read your recaps to find out what happen! Quite sad for Bum! Didn't think he will get rejected so soon! I wish they will develop dambi's character more though! there is so much potential!

Guest starlight5

Thanks for the recap, sondambifan! :D Although I think you're still confusing JI and JS's names around a few times. :lol:

I love seeing Dorkily-In-Love Jang Suk, he's so cute!! ^_^

Guest babyblues7

Thanks for the recap, sondambifan! :D Although I think you're still confusing JI and JS's names around a few times. :lol:

I love seeing Dorkily-In-Love Jang Suk, he's so cute!! ^_^

I agree with you!! Don't you just love his impish grin? :) :)

Guest Ismahane

What are your predictions for the next episodes?

I had some weird thought so i want to share :D

Do you think JangSuk will find his parents? Something like he's the illegimate son of president Kang or something :P

SoYeon will obiously end up with JaeIl <_< << she got support from his mother ^_^

Jang PD will fall in love with the president or maybe she'll fight for JaeIl realising that she likes him :rolleyes:

As for the twin girl..They barely show her face, how could she fight for JangSuk? :huh:

The drama has 20 episodes so all kind of things could happen ^_^

What do you think?

Guest starlight5

What are your predictions for the next episodes?

I had some weird thought so i want to share :D

Do you think JangSuk will find his parents? Something like he's the illegimate son of president Kang or something :P

SoYeon will obiously end up with JaeIl <_< << she got support from his mother ^_^

Jang PD will fall in love with the president or maybe she'll fight for JaeIl realising that she likes him :rolleyes:

As for the twin girl..They barely show her face, how could she fight for JangSuk? :huh:

The drama has 20 episodes so all kind of things could happen ^_^

What do you think?

Okay, I dunno about the main love triangle (both sides seems Game Tie at the moment), plus I think the fangirl isn't much of a front runner anymore, or ever was. :lol: I don't think President Kang will fall for Jang PD or vice versa, I honestly can't picture it. First of all, so far everything between them seems to be purely business, and at points not nice business as he acknowledges her as a powerful ally who could potentially betray and destroy him at any moment if he plays his cards wrong. I do get that Jang PD has a soft side for Jae Il, she goes her way to help him sometimes, although things can take a wrong turn when the situation isn't in her benefit, or something personal happens. Plus, for that scene of them together, the producers could have easily had Soyeon wrap up his injured hand in the other episode but they made her do it instead. *sparks*

You guys realize the two fangirls aren't twins, right? :lol: I just named them Fangirl Twin 1 and 2 because I didn't know their names and that they acted exactly the same. xD

Guest Ismahane

Okay, I dunno about the main love triangle (both sides seems Game Tie at the moment),

In every drama, always take the first two names and match them together :lol:

I don't think President Kang will fall for Jang PD, I honestly can't picture it. First of all, so far everything between them seems to be purely business, and at points not nice business as he acknowledges her as a powerful ally who could potentially betray and destroy him at any moment if he plays his cards wrong.

I didn't say the prez will fall for the PD but the contrary.Jang PD can change, if you watched ep 8, you might have noticed that she isn't only curious about his past for a TV report, in her eyes, i saw more.. or maybe it's only me.

I do get that Jang PD has a soft side for Jae Il, she goes her way to help him sometimes, although things can take a wrong turn when the situation isn't in her benefit, or something personal happens. Plus, for that scene of them together, the producers could have easily had Soyeon wrap up his injured hand in the other episode but they made her do it instead. *sparks*

This is why i mentioned the drama is 20 episodes. In this kind of drama, it's a happy ending so the evils should change :lol:

You guys realize the two fangirls aren't twins, right? :lol: I just named them Fangirl Twin 1 and 2 because I didn't know their names and that they acted exactly the same. xD

I know, it's just easier to call them twins since they're always together ^_^

Archived