Cat Street

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 122333

i just finished reading chapter 19 on onemanga and i'm waiting for the next chapter!!!! OMFG!!!! I like Rei...he's funny, but for some reason i like Kouichi more...i don't really know why....Usually i like the happier guy rather than the quiet one but for some reason i'm drawn to kouichi....

Guest goldenGAZE

i just finished reading chapter 19 on onemanga and i'm waiting for the next chapter!!!! OMFG!!!! I like Rei...he's funny, but for some reason i like Kouichi more...i don't really know why....Usually i like the happier guy rather than the quiet one but for some reason i'm drawn to kouichi....

I know what you mean, i really hope she ends up with him at the end. This manga is soo AMAZING, very gripping with cute moments and very sad touching, moments. I can't to read the latest chapters, i need more lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest soominie

Yoko Kamio is my favourite mangaka!

I love all her works, Hana Yori Dango, Cat Street, Matsuri Special!! :D

I just started Cat Street today and only 19 chaptesr have been translated.

Anyone know where to get translated chapters past 19?

^yay i just finished it! =( ugh come faster next chapter!!!

and i get the feeling that those couple wont last too long.. maybe some issue about the girl worry about the computer guy too much.. and the soccer guy gets mad.. iono

I like Catstreet, however, Hana Yori Dango will always be the ultimate shoujo story for me.

You took the words out of my mouth :)

HYD is not my no1 shoujo manga but its probably no3 and even though Catstreet is interesting, its not as good as HYD. Though I hav to say the mangaka is amazing for writing 2 good shoujos!

I like kouchi in this story and I think the mangaka will most likely have him end up with the main girl. At least that's the way its going now.

I dont like how the main girl is so innocent and sweet n whatnot ehhh she bothers me. She doesn't really make me feel for her, but I feel for her lolita friend though :(

Guest Wammie<3

I love her lolita friend.

This manga is interesting.

I like the computer guy better because they have this connection that others don't understand.

Aiyo she made a bad choice.

Eventhough soccer guy is cool and all computer guy is better.

Guest PecanPie02

^^

yea i agree with you too.. for some good reason. i want her to end up with the computer guy rather than the soccer guy..~

i really love this manga series. (the hyd author is just so awesome!!)

Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

I love this manga *O*

Its so interesting in a calming way.

Her childhood and everyone else's childhood

And how they are different but are friends

Siiigh. I love the computer guy >D

Guest i3lu3fun

I really hope she end up with Kouichi. Like someone said earlier on He did remind u of Rei from HYD but there's something about Kouichi that make him a lot more different than Rei. I'm enjoying this series hope another new chapters will be release soon :P

er what the hell? they already started filming a drama Cat Street?

http://www.mysoju.com/cat-street/

Japanese producers are kind of lame...they keep on making live action dramas right after a few volumes of some good manga came out. theres not many good original scripts which did not have to base on mangas anymore. I remember just a few years back we would be wishin for some adaptations from manga to drama but none really happened...then all of a sudden after the big success of HYD (there were other live actions but were not as famous as this one), now a good manga that just came out for 2 months would be adapted to television right away ;_; i dunno i just find it kind of weird >.<

Guest PecanPie02

^^

yea.. i saw it yesterday too.. because ive been hearing rumors that the drama for Cat Street was already out...and what do ya know.. it really was out... but the cast.. is BLEHH!!

^ yeah very bleh indeed. I just finished watching it but i fast forwarded the later 3/4 lols

i wish the producers would try to make a decent drama out of it and not just ruin the manga.

The main girl is nothing like the one in the story. shes not a beautiful actress at all ;_; her rival is even prettier (the kid rival is also cuter than the main kid) the guys are okay, not ugly yay! but not handsome either. Kouchi looks a lil weird o.o or is that the other guy she dates? or did they omit his character cuz i see another breakdancing guy who can't talk? -_- Overall this is what I hate about these rush manga-turn-drama projects ...they did not care at all about making a good drama. they just think the drama will sell because its based on a good story.

Guest PecanPie02

^^

@.moony.

ahhaahah me 2 i fastforwarded almost ALL of it..!!

and I TOTALLY agree .. thats exactly what i thought, "uhh.... the main girl is NOT pretty and neither is her younger self!! (no wonder the bad other little girl got the role.. she had the better looks -_-;;)"

yea and i was really confused with the male cast.. the soccer guy seems to be the black haired one...but reminds me more of the computer guy.. and the "i cant talk" dude was a "where in gods name did he come from" sorta thing..

yea overall im predicting this to be a TOTAL let down..

Archived