Cat Street

^next chapter? well chapter 30 just came out barly.. so wait for few days or weeks because the scanslators are moving fast ^^

i just read chapter 30 and..

does rei still like keiko? why does he fake his girlfriend? and whos the stalking guy? i read in mangafox that keiko is going to get beat up.. so im assuming the guy whos following her is gonna to.. maybe an angry fan?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drella;

omg for srs! I thought Rei was okay now but it turns out he lied about having a girlfriend.

He probably does still like her...that's so sad.

Oh wow, Keiko's going to get beat up? o___o;

updates are coming quite fast lately~ I don't want it to end though D: lol

ok chapter 31 just came out!!

i wonder what's the girl motive? =/ lots of ppl have issues with keiko..

i find it cute when the black hair guy got jeolous when keiko mentioned the other guys ^^<3

Guest goldenGAZE

I think i'm in heaven. The chapters have just been flying out this month and i love it. This manga is seriously very very good, i really love all the work by this mangaka.

i'm done with this manga and it's very.. inspirational. it deals with true friendship, despair, love, and the harsh happening of reality where teens have no where to go.. but they still come through victorious! all of the 4 are true inspiration. i like how they are established as 4 legend. more important: CHANGE. it really shows how preserverence, determination, and emotional support can change someone drastically in a good way.

Guest simpleandpink

I just finished reading the finale and words cannot express my love for this series.

What wonderful friends they are. <3

I've finished this manga. In one day. lol seriously, i've been noticing how there's like an everyday release of cat street and today, i saw from manga updates that it's done.... and im like "hmmmm i should give this a try" AND OH MY FREAAAGIN GOSH! i didn't have expections thats why this manga totally blew me off. It's definitely one of the best manga out there. This one deserves number 1 spot! i enjoyed every single of it. i thought the story was well-told and the characters are well developed. no one was over-shadowed by someone else's development.

and i also love the pairing. I mean it's not your everday pairing where you'd know immediately who the main character's going to end up with just by reading a couple of first few chapters. You wouldn't know the coupling until half way through the story. It's been giving you some hints of who might she be ending up with but ahhh .... I never noticed it until Keito talked to Rei about her and Kouichi's telepathy. I mean. THAT'S LOVE. :) like gooosh how couldn't have I notice that??? PFFT. ~~~~ seriously i'm so satisfied with this manga. It's also not everyday that i finished reading with a big happy smile on my face. usually i end up being disappointed or confused or feel like something's missing...~~~

I regret that I just started to love the manga the day it finished scanlating....~ I missed the feeling of being cliffhanged by each chapter. HEH~

i just read chapter 30 and..

does rei still like keiko? why does he fake his girlfriend? and whos the stalking guy?

You might have known the answer to your question already but uhm, in my interpretation, he did that maybe because he does not want Keito to feel sorry or guilty about him anymore. Remember how she blames herself that she unintentionally hurt people who are close to her? So with Rei telling her about his new girlfriend, Keito doesn't have to feel guilty about the past anymore. However I believe Rei still has lingering feelings for Keito...... Cuz man, its hard to forget true love. :)

AND AUUUGH~ I MIGHT HAVE MISSED THE POINT... but why did that girl kidnap and beat Keito up again? Did those two attend the free school or something?

Guest #SHINAI

I FINISHED THIS TODAY :D :D :D

I'm going to admit this; I JUDGED THE MANGA BY ITS NAME (ToT)/ Gaaasp, horrible horrible me. I thought "Cat street? What on earth -skip-" but then my friend DEMANDED me to read it. She said it was amazing! And lord, it was!

Okay,so this is the best flippin' manga I have read in a while. From the start, I've always liked Kouichi the best. (A) Haha,his computer skills are epic. The story isn't those stupid shoujo-SHOUJO mangas y'know. (Dumb main character girl,hopeless romantic yada yada yaaaah) It's somewhat realistic. I got teary eyed at some parts because I thought it was deep. Plot and character development is great too. They started in high school; life happens. It's over a 4 or 5 year span and I like that. 8)

I believe Rei still has feelings for Keito. But I like the Keito x Kouichi pairing HORHORHOR

I want to know; How does everyone interpret the title 'Cat Street'? There were some metaphors of the 4 crew being "stray cats" etc but I just wanted to see what everyone thought ^o^a

OH OH OH! KOUICHI & KEITO GETS MARRIED -spaz-

Oh and I want to say,that I'm afraid of the Cat Street drama .__. I don't want it to butcher Cat Street for me hehehe...

Please recommend me some more manga similar to this~~~ m(_ _)m

Guest drella;

I just finished this, still can't get over how it's really over now, but it's satisfying that it's completed.

I love how there were heartbreaking moments that you can related to, typical things from other shoujo/slice of life mangas yet a bit of the author's touch to it to make it different. It most definitely is one of my favorites now. The ending couldn't have been any other way, it seems to give hope to everyone~

i also finished the manga today.

but during the middle chapters,

i sort predicted that they'll run el liston (that how you spellit?). xD

i can't imagine any other way the mangka would end it. :)

to me, my interpretation of 'cat street'

is that they were like stray cats, wandering and feeling lost,

but somehow, ended up together. i think its sort of vague but whatever. ~ XD

and

AND AUUUGH~ I MIGHT HAVE MISSED THE POINT... but why did that girl kidnap and beat Keito up again? Did those two attend the free school or something?

no, they didn't go to the free school together (from my view).

i think she was a loner who somehow became friends with that dude.. o_o

and that she felt that keito was like her somehow and had admired her at some point.

i don't know how that led to feelings of kidnap but .. *shrugs* :3

I'm going to admit this; I JUDGED THE MANGA BY ITS NAME (ToT)/ Gaaasp, horrible horrible me. I thought "Cat street?

i only clicked on it because of the name. xD

i thought it sounded interesting. :D

ah~ i also felt satisfied (yet sad at the same time) for completing it.. T___T"

i think i might head off and look for the drama version and see how it goes. :3

Guest i3lu3fun

^ i read this manga because i totally fell in love with Youko Kamio after reading HYD.

True, i think when they visited the principal in the hospital i kinda figure out as well that they might take over el liston.

lisahoney: just like what mooh said, they were like stray cats and want to be accepted somewhere. they need people to understand them and not judge them by their appearance. (my view: stray cats are dirty and normally people tend to ignore and chase them away.) So el liston in a way make them feel they were accepted in the society and they were no different from others. :P haha, just my 2 cents. anyone else care to share their view?

I love how Youko always presented us with a strong female character and not someone who gives up easily. even though we see how Keito struggles in the beginning but in the end she's able to stand on her own two feets and be successful.

Cat Street definitely give a new meaning to Shoujo manga, well at least for me. :P

anyway, you guys might want to read Matsuri Special it was by the the same artist and it's really good too!

Guest balloons*

yeah i read it during the summer. >_<; but picked up from where i left off today. LOL. this manga is deep. Like honestly it's storyline is unique and it actually have something going on instead of just having a heroine fall in love with a guy.

Ah man I finished it yesterday.

I loved it. Definetly a personal favorite. But so short ;____;

Not one of those cliche Shoujo mangas, which made it even more worthwhile to read.

I kind of expected that they would be running El Liston at the end.

I love the idea of the stray cats and the 4 cats on top of the roof top.

me too. i love how the scanalators were so quick.

kouchi ftw. the drama doesn't seem very good though. (the actors arent attractive either but they do suit the characters)

I really loved this manga too x) but isn't there an extra story about momiji and her love? "momiji's ribbon road" or something ilke that? i hope someone scanlates it soon.. <3

• 10 months later...
Guest Billion

Cat Street is a great series, one of the best shoujos out there. I remember waiting for the releases once it was picked up by awillfulmuse. XD Haha, exciting times. ^^

• 1 year later...
Guest Anri Lin

Agh, started yesterday, finished today. This manga really got to me, really related to me. Argh, can't even express how cool I find this sense of connection. LOL. Just.. <3.

Guest _chibi-dragon_

I love this manga so much. I love all of the mangas done by this mangaka, actually. They've got just the right amount of drama that I can deal with. So glad Kouchi was the one in the end. :'D

Archived